Degenerate diaspora RANT

land owner

Welcome to the yaab zone
VIP
Wallahi nothing boils my blood more than somalis in the West wasting there lives and opportunities joining gangs just to fit in with a qashin crowd and end up in prison or 6 feet deep in the ground, say whatever you want about the west but at the end of the day we’re privileged and should be thankful, the education we receive here can immensely help somalia, we reside in the best nations on the planet to make money that can help our motherland with the right investment, to all the Somalis on the right path working hard, studying and plan on helping invest in the motherland I salute you and wish you the best, to all the Somalis involved in a life of crime and degeneracy, for the love of god FIX UP!

giphy.gif

Thank you!

We should also talk about them annoying, loud ass duuf nosed Somali kids in public that weren't taught manners :hova:Please raise your kids right y'all

Agreed.

There is no excuse for joining a gang. I believe Hip Hop/Drill aka repressed Homosexual, violent indoctrination should be banned from Somali homes.

These middle-aged losers are then sent home for "dhaqan celis", they should be thrown off mountain cliffs (if it wasn't haram).

Yes, there is always time to change, but do they actually change? Or do they glorify their old loser life and influence others into it..

Yall gotta stop exaggerating the amount of Somalis in federal prison, it’s less than .01 of our population. Majority of us just livin our lives

land owner

Welcome to the yaab zone
VIP
Yall gotta stop exaggerating the amount of Somalis in federal prison, it’s less than .01 of our population. Majority of us just livin our lives
Theres somali gangs found in places like the UK and Canada that sell drugs and murder each other my thread addresses those type of Somalis

Thank you!

We should also talk about them annoying, loud ass duuf nosed Somali kids in public that weren't taught manners :hova:Please raise your kids right y'all

Yes.

They then grow into annoying, loud, social media attention seekers. Manners and self-love are the most important things you can teach your child.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
You know what’s worse than Somali criminals who are in gangs it’s when they go back home and get a job at the state house all due to their clan

Theres somali gangs found in places like the UK and Canada that sell drugs and murder each other my thread addresses those type of Somalis
Ohh lol. Idk bout those places lol. Only time Somali niggas in the US get locked up is that stupid credit card fraud shit.

Nin-culus

Laandheer
We americans collecting Ws
That’s a big L in my books. Amongst other lowly criminals it’s seen as a victory tho.

Then again, I know this that there’s no hope for anyone of these kids. no one couldn’t speak to me for shit.

Madax adeegnimo is thrive in our community. Bet yall cant tell no one shit.

As bad as it sounds.

Best thing to dislike their behaviour keep it to yourself. And keep stepping. Let the nature of the road life play it’s natural course. Some niggas will die others go prison some will come out unaffected others will have life long scars. It is what it is.

Best thing for you to do is focus on yourself.

Apart from the smart niggS you can get through to them. Not the hardheaded/Somali aqli lix saac ones tho. They gone go through with that privileged unemployed forced lifestyle.

Disclaimer:

3 farxiyo fargeeto 3 fuaad fraud , Jamal Hal mar,

3 the real niggass 3 tiny 3 rondo 3 Brad 3 hammer 3 Lz 3 D 3 J 3 jay 3 skinna 3 lito 3 Mac 3 tanker 3 cp 3 ferrawayne 3 Mano soon home in due time

Last edited:

Aaegal

I have no proof, only whispers
Yep you're right. We need a Somali Duterte.
https://www.lemonde.fr/asie-pacifiq...ux-de-massacrer-les-drogues_5006242_3216.html

"Duterte thinks of himself as Hitler and killing drug addicts is normal"

We need to eradicate gangsters among us.

Gangsters, I mean thugs. Real gangsters, just like the Italians and Russians at least use their brains.

So your plan to fight violence is more violence? There are better ways of handling the situation... The walking scum Duerte is not someone to emulate.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
So your plan to fight violence is more violence? There are better ways of handling the situation... The walking scum Duerte is not someone to emulate.

I'm nor a violent guy but Somalis are Africans, Africans can't understand without the use of violence! Look at Muamar Ghadafi, RIP, He knew Africans only understand the beating!

That’s a big L in my books. Amongst other lowly criminals it’s seen as a victory tho.

Then again, I know this that there’s no hope for anyone of these kids. no one couldn’t speak to me for shit.

Madax adeegnimo is thrive in our community. Bet yall cant tell no one shit.

As bad as it sounds.

Best thing to dislike their behaviour keep it to yourself. And keep stepping. Let the nature of the road life play it’s natural course. Some niggas will die others go prison some will come out unaffected others will have life long scars. It is what it is.

Best thing for you to do is focus on yourself.

Apart from the smart niggS you can get through to them. Not the hardheaded/Somali aqli lix saac ones tho. They gone go through with that privileged unemployed forced lifestyle.

Disclaimer:

3 farxiyo fargeeto 3 fuaad fraud , Jamal Hal mar,

3 the real niggass 3 tiny 3 rondo 3 Brad 3 hammer 3 Lz 3 D 3 J 3 jay 3 skinna 3 lito 3 Mac 3 tanker 3 cp 3 ferrawayne 3 Mano soon home in due time
Turned into MoStack with that ending, was getting some daily duppy vibes :lolbron:

Trending

Latest posts