Degel Hotel Opens In Garowe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you visit AJJ Palace?

Plus the word is Martisoor is going to be 4 star. Grand is only 3 star

Don't let the dulis in PL catch this conversation. @TheMadMullah
Those hotel projects are individual success and you should not take that as administration success.

I congratulate the owner of martisoor for the investments.

Let’s be honest most Somali administrations have been a failure

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Those hotel projects are individual success and you should not take that as administration success.

I congratulate the owner of martisoor for the investments.

Let’s be honest most Somali administrations have been a failure

AJJ Palace has even a chinese lady in there in a dedicated massage room. Your so behind and Martisoor is going up to 4 star. Plus I am searching for PALM Resorts that's 5 star.

Manzana

𐒖 π’šπ’’π’˜π’‚π’—π’† 𐒖𐒒𐒆 π’ˆπ’‚π’‡π’™π’’π’Œ π’π’šπ’’π’‚. PIM.
Dr Osman said:
Did you visit AJJ Palace?

When I was there last summer, AJJ Palace was still getting built (I think it was in its final stages) and I do remember driving by it and always assumed it was going to be a mall or something so I was very surprised when I found out it was a hotel! Also, Hotel Martisoor I look forward to its opening (and glad to hear that it is going to be 4 star. I feel like this hotel is taking forever to complete. It looks exactly the same on the outside right now as it did when I was there last summer (unless they have been working on the interior for the last year) but from the picture above, the exterior of the hotel hasn't changed much and the only visible change is that the street is now paved and we have President Gaas to thank for that. Thank God we have the president of development!

Dr Osman said:
Don't let the dulis in PL catch this conversation. @TheMadMullah

He is an impostor. He informed me a few days ago (on another thread) that he is from Puntland. I highly doubt it and if I had to guess, my bet is on him being habar gidir from baraxleey. So, don't pay any attention to him.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
When I was there last summer, AJJ Palace was still getting built (I think it was in its final stages) and I do remember driving by it and always assumed it was going to be a mall or something so I was very surprised when I found out it was a hotel! Also, Hotel Martisoor I look forward to its opening (and glad to hear that it is going to be 4 star. I feel like this hotel is taking forever to complete. It looks exactly the same on the outside right now as it did when I was there last summer (unless they have been working on the interior for the last year) but from the picture above, the exterior of the hotel hasn't changed much and the only visible change is that the street is now paved and we have President Gaas to thank for that. Thank God we have the president of development!

He is an impostor. He informed me a few days ago (on another thread) that he is from Puntland. I highly doubt it and if I had to guess, my bet is on him being habar gidir from baraxleey. So, don't pay any attention to him.

Do you know what happened to Palm resorts. It was going to be 10 million dollar investment and it was even laid down by sharmarke when he visited garowe. That one would've blown everyone out of the park.

Manzana

Dr Osman said:
Do you know what happened to Palm resorts. It was going to be 10 million dollar investment and it was even laid down by sharmarke when he visited garowe. That one would've blown everyone out of the park.

When I was there we drove by it, and my cousins pointed it out to me and said that it will be the biggest hotel in Africa! They had billboards of what it will look like at its future location but construction wasn't started when I was there. I will ask my cousins back home if the work has commenced or not and I will let you know :)

Manzana

DrOsman said:

I have got an update for you. I asked some relatives about this, and I was informed that the construction hasn't begun, and that the Government of Puntland gave the investors a two year extension and if they do not start the construction within this timeline, the Government will void the contract and take back the land.

Status
Not open for further replies.