Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice hotel, I like the design.
45141944_1940069269443489_1419754916330602496_n.jpg
45274034_1940069446110138_1056073496775360512_n.jpg

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
What happened to the one sharmarke opened. The 10 million dollar one?

If you were to invest in a place you would like at the economic viability of a location and whether it can Garowe due to its location doesn't have megacity potential, Hargeisa doesn't too but because everyone's there is attractive.

Ok believe the best places are on the coast so for you Qandala would be great it has that old feel and can be redesigned like Greece

If you were to invest in a place you would like at the economic viability of a location and whether it can Garowe due to its location doesn't have megacity potential, Hargeisa doesn't too but because everyone's there is attractive.

Ok believe the best places are on the coast so for you Qandala would be great it has that old feel and can be redesigned like Greece
Garowe is attractive because its safe and close to most major towns, Qandala and other beauitful coastal towns are hard to reach because of no road access and Qandala itself is surrounded by big mountain range.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

Qandala is nice I have to admit, which is why I am suprised @Reer-Bari neglects it. It's an established town and all it needs is like 200 kilometer road to connect it to the siyad barre highway.

Reer-Bari

COMMANDER OF THE PUNTLAND DEFENCE TEAM
Qandala is nice I have to admit, which is why I am suprised @Reer-Bari neglects it. It's an established town and all it needs is like 200 kilometer road to connect it to the siyad barre highway.
my sub sub clan moved from qandala a while back we established xumbays and xariiro so we have been in vesting in that. but my uncles just went to qandala last week with investors and they promised to invest and develope the fishing industry there. here are some exlusive pics. im the camera man by the way. thats cabdiwelli cabdiraxman gayre. he is a presedential candidate but he wont win because hes to rightous and refuses to take any money because its haram. he is the current dean and governor of the university of bosaso and used to be the vise misister of education during the abdullahi yusuf time. he knows himself he stands no chance. hes also a phd holder. the white guy with him was his best friend from back home a proffesor at a university who wants to change the perception of investors looking at puntland. they are focusing on the coast they i belive will visit afuun and ceyl on their next trip. plus hes reer qardo not qandala. hes one of the few calisaleebaans that are respected by reer qardo because his dad used to be the taaliye during siad barre times.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 273
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 222
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 211

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
my sub sub clan moved from qandala a while back we established xumbays and xariiro so we have been in vesting in that. but my uncles just went to qandala last week with investors and they promised to invest and develope the fishing industry there. here are some exlusive pics. im the camera man by the way. thats cabdiwelli cabdiraxman gayre. he is a presedential candidate but he wont win because hes to rightous and refuses to take any money because its haram. he is the current dean and governor of the university of bosaso and used to be the vise misister of education during the abdullahi yusuf time. he knows himself he stands no chance. hes also a phd holder. the white guy with him was his best friend from back home a proffesor at a university who wants to change the perception of investors looking at puntland. they are focusing on the coast they i belive will visit afuun and ceyl on their next trip. plus hes reer qardo not qandala. hes one of the few calisaleebaans that are respected by reer qardo because his dad used to be the taaliye during siad barre times.

One thing I like about Ali Saleban before was you want power and stuff but u never bended over for hawiye in the south to get it. Those hawiyes are useless in all honesty. Look at HG first irir alliance with isaaq, then it failed and they hate each other. Then usc alliance with abgal and murusade. 4 month war and kuwait. Abgal and murusade hate them now. Then the sade alliance and hg, and they both now arent friendly.

HG inside HG is just as bad and constant nightmare between cadaado-baraxlay-dhusomareeb, the clan to lose the most in the civil war was them. They have no educated class left, their all dead in wars so their govt is going to be the weakest in somalia. But you have joined HG lately with the isis and shabab thing. They created it mr cayrow and he recruited other clans as fighters and suicide bombers because the head of all the key functions of shabab is mainly them not other clans while they sit back and keep looting bakaraha and knowing a govt isnt coming which they dont want. Sad but u wont see HG suicide bomber, their using rahanwayn, isaaqs to do that. All cause they know they cant ever be president or government becuz they ruined the relationship with every clan in somalia. From sade to murusade to abgaal to isaaq the people who gave them a chance, forget MJ that died after 91.

Manzana

𐒖 π’šπ’’π’˜π’‚π’—π’† 𐒖𐒒𐒆 π’ˆπ’‚π’‡π’™π’’π’Œ π’π’šπ’’π’‚. PIM.
Garowe has an abundance of hotels (it felt like there was one at every corner). One thing I realized when I was there was that the hotels weren’t making much money from travelers staying there (most of those who vacation in Garowe stay with family) so with the the exception of election season (which we are currently in) most hotel rooms are mostly empty or half occupied. Their main source of revenue comes from the 1%ers in the city who go there every afternoon/evening to meet with friends and chat. I think it’s a cultural thing where in the afternoons, the locals (both genders) head out and meet friends/family. The average halimo & faarah go to mom-and-pop restaurants/coffees and the rich head over to the top hotels to hang out where the food & beverages are very expensive. If your ever in Garowe, I highly recommend you checkout Grand hotel. The food there was mouth-watering and their shaah was delicious. Anyways, this hotel looks nice I might check it out next time I am in Garowe:)

Garowe has an abundance of hotels (it felt like there was one at every corner). One thing I realized when I was there was that the hotels weren’t making much money from travelers staying there (most of those who vacation in Garowe stay with family) so with the the exception of election season (which we are currently in) most hotel rooms are mostly empty or half occupied. Their main source of revenue comes from the 1%ers in the city who go there every afternoon/evening to meet with friends and chat. I think it’s a cultural thing where in the afternoons, the locals (both genders) head out and meet friends/family. The average halimo & faarah go to mom-and-pop restaurants/coffees and the rich head over to the top hotels to hang out where the food & beverages are very expensive. If your ever in Garowe, I highly recommend you checkout Grand hotel. The food there was mouth-watering and their shaah was delicious. Anyways, this hotel looks nice I might check it out next time I am in Garowe:)
I definitely need to check in Grand hotel is looks so good and I heard good things about it.

Manzana

GBTarmy said:
I definitely need to check in Grand hotel is looks so good and I heard good things about it.

Have you ever been to Garowe before?

Manzana

GBTarmy said:
Yes, but I was with family and their villa at the time.

Ohh I see :) I was asking because I was about to recommend more places but now that I know you’ve been there I guess there is no need for that

Ohh I see :) I was asking because I was about to recommend more places but now that I know you’ve been there I guess there is no need for that
Feel free to recommend anyway, I did not stay there for more than a week few years ago but next time im staying there longer.

Manzana

GBTarmy said:
Feel free to recommend anyway, I did not stay there for more than a week few years ago but next time im staying there longer.

Last summer I spent 2 months in Garowe. My father was going there to visit family and I decided to tag along. I had tremendous amount of fun there. I met so many family members. We stayed at Grand hotel the whole time we were there. Which as I have stated above I highly recommend. They had every amenity that western hotels have i.e., room service, laundry service basically anything you would find at a hotel in the west you can find at grand.

For shopping, I would recommend Dar Salam mall and Olympic mall (technically they aren’t malls but that’s what they call them there). We did all our shopping from these two stores. They had most brands that you would find in stores in the US. I was so excited when I found my favorite snack…Pringles there:).

For dinning, we had our breakfast at grand (free breakfast is included if you stay there) and for lunch/dinner we either had at grand, or we had it at relatives houses and a few times we went to Jubba hotel (located next door to Grand) and their food was really good as well. I don’t know if you like Somali sweets, if you do, I highly suggest you head over to Xalwo Kismaayo Boosaaso store (they have a few locations in Garowe and the snacks were delicious.

Lastly, I would recommend you spend an afternoon at hidoo raac. The food there was amazing, the service was great and overall I really enjoyed my time there. They had a huge ostrich there roaming around the place (I have never seen an ostrich that size before and although it looked friendly, I was a bit hesitant to get near therefore admired it from a distance :)

I just realized that I have written so much so I should probably end it here....so yeah these are a few of the places I recommend in Garowe. Insha Allah, I plan to visit there next summer to do some volunteering and this time, I plan to see more of Puntland (which I didn’t get the chance when I was last there). So next time, I won’t only stay in Garowe but will visit family in Burtinle, Xarfo and Gaalkacyo insha Allah and I look forward to it so much

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Last summer I spent 2 months in Garowe. My father was going there to visit family and I decided to tag along. I had tremendous amount of fun there. I met so many family members. We stayed at Grand hotel the whole time we were there. Which as I have stated above I highly recommend. They had every amenity that western hotels have i.e., room service, laundry service basically anything you would find at a hotel in the west you can find at grand.

For shopping, I would recommend Dar Salam mall and Olympic mall (technically they aren’t malls but that’s what they call them there). We did all our shopping from these two stores. They had most brands that you would find in stores in the US. I was so excited when I found my favorite snack…Pringles there:).

For dinning, we had our breakfast at grand (free breakfast is included if you stay there) and for lunch/dinner we either had at grand, or we had it at relatives houses and a few times we went to Jubba hotel (located next door to Grand) and their food was really good as well. I don’t know if you like Somali sweets, if you do, I highly suggest you head over to Xalwo Kismaayo Boosaaso store (they have a few locations in Garowe and the snacks were delicious.

Lastly, I would recommend you spend an afternoon at hidoo raac. The food there was amazing, the service was great and overall I really enjoyed my time there. They had a huge ostrich there roaming around the place (I have never seen an ostrich that size before and although it looked friendly, I was a bit hesitant to get near therefore admired it from a distance :)

I just realized that I have written so much so I should probably end it here....so yeah these are a few of the places I recommend in Garowe. Insha Allah, I plan to visit there next summer to do some volunteering and this time, I plan to see more of Puntland (which I didn’t get the chance when I was last there). So next time, I won’t only stay in Garowe but will visit family in Burtinle, Xarfo and Gaalkacyo insha Allah and I look forward to it so much

Did you visit AJJ Palace?

Plus the word is Martisoor is going to be 4 star. Grand is only 3 star

Don't let the dulis in PL catch this conversation. @TheMadMullah

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending