Deg deg. Badbado qaran are mobilizing

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"
I think hawiye are like OLA.
reminds when you posted this talking to that Oromo guy

@Abba Sadacha what are your OLA doing so far still fighting mosquitos in the bushes close to Addis Ababa?

Lmao Lol GIF by Hansh

Som

VIP
That's exactly what abbe siyad said when he was in power preaching to 'stop the destruction' did he step down? I urge @Woke1.4rm.Shibis to realize this man won't go untill the whole nation collapses. He is using the same 'lets not destroy' cry of abbe siyad to get hags to buckle loooooool, why doesn't he realize maybe if he steps down and passes power like all clans do, no that sort of intra-persona analysis is foreign to marehans.
Why did the destruction continue even AFTER Siyaad left Somalia? Don't be naive, just like in 1991 the opposition will fight among each other even if farmaajo is removed or resigns.

Why did the destruction continue even AFTER Siyaad left Somalia? Don't be naive, just like in 1991 the opposition will fight among each other even if farmaajo is removed or resigns.

The solution is a series of only Abgaal men each serving a single term as president of the country.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
We will not return to war, that chapter is closed for good. Our differences will be settled through election :)

Jungle

VIP
What opposition is there that will fight amongst eachother? we've seen how weak aaw is militarily and the only thing thats come out of cali jikos mouth thats right is 'Kheyre Qanyare ma tihid'. If anything we might see nn send hg, murusade and others try take karaan under the guise of disarming militia before anything happens.

'Keysaneey xaa ku keenay, Korkaaga ha isku soo kudee' iyado lugu shiribay aa la maqlidoona mar kale.

We all know Badbaado qaran will amount to nothing, these days all eyes are on Kaaran being taken over by SNA, here is the Ugaas of Abgaal and Mayor Finish rallying for support to cleanse Kaaran North Mogadishu from moryaans.

Saxib reall niggs live in karaan you think my reer abtis are like the Dacas ethnic group ?

Ufff. You don't see this sh*t happening anywhere else in Somaliweyn. The Opposition want to garner support like this ? Through warlordism?

They agreed to the election model, saw they got used, yet again. Now they want to cause mayhem in Xamar, a place full of masaakiin with no foreign passports.

Farmaajo could squat there for 100 years, I would choose that over a single gun sound and everything else that made us refugees.

You should speak of your own experince . I came to Canada as an economic migrant not as a refuuge . I understand why you and your clan want dictatorship but let me remind you how Somalia was destroyed. Somalia was destroyed because of certain clan (your clan)wanting to be the only rulers of Somalia . The ppl of banadir and its environs are tired of sharing power with reer baadiyo ppl that cant even hold a simple election. We will make sure Somalia comes out a small Confederate states soon dont worry , you wont have to share a nation with my ethnicity

Interested

Quite the Islamist.
You should speak of your own experince . I came to Canada as an economic migrant not as a refuuge . I understand why you and your clan want dictatorship but let me remind you how Somalia was destroyed. Somalia was destroyed because of certain clan (your clan)wanting to be the only rulers of Somalia . The ppl of banadir and its environs are tired of sharing power with reer baadiyo ppl that cant even hold a simple election. We will make sure Somalia comes out a small Confederate states soon dont worry , you wont have to share a nation with my ethnicity
Dabaal... we are from the same tribe (Somali) & clan (Hawiye)

No amount of my uncle this and my uncle that would amount to shit. They are calool ushaqeestayaal, my fam lives in Xamar right now as we speak, unlike you , a war mongering second class canadian citizen and your two passports holding warlord uncles, they and the rest of the masaakiins in Xamar will be first affected @ any outbreak of violence.

Dabaal... we are from the same tribe (Somali) & clan (Hawiye)

No amount of my uncle this and my uncle that would amount to shit. They are calool ushaqeestayaal, my fam lives in Xamar right now as we speak, unlike you , a war mongering second class canadian citizen and your two passports holding warlord uncles, they and the rest of the masaakiins in Xamar will be first affected @ any outbreak of violence.

I doubt you are who you say you are , if you are you must be those hawiye clans that were incorporated to the hawiye confederacy like @Bariire . Your advocating for farmajo to be a dictator like afweyne. Your advocating for Somalia to return to those dark times .im not war mongering you are . we come far we wont go back to dictatorship.

@Bariire langaab marehan hider, no HG supports that dictator farmajo @Galmudug-State war naga gabo waxani waalan

100% of the anyax variants of sacad support farmajo .they just hiding and being quite. If they support the slave laheloow then they sure as hell support farmajo .
I've heard farmajo promised them north mudug ,hobyo port and pm position .I can now understand why they fully support him .

If they are really badbaado qaran why don't they fight al Shabaab? Why don't they rally against the foreign troops? Why don't they feed the masaakin? Hawiye we need to do better for ourselves... the outcome of joblessness our young children are being sent out to be zombie mooryans
They do fight al Shabaab in middle shabelleh where they suppose to . Why dont you ask yourself why doesnt your adheer Rooble help his ppl who are dying of thirst and who are being overrun by alshabaab in gilmaduug?

They have the balls but they don't have leadership. Hassan and Shariff will distance themselves from them as they done in the past.

In my book both Hassan and Sharif have proved to be cowards.They always oppose conflict. Shariff fled the country and Hassan refused to capture Farmajoo. Someone said Shariff fled the country again after hearing that fighting might start again. I don't know if this is true but if it is than they guy is a coward.

Violence is the only solution. Many people laughed at me when I pointed this out last year. I said it in the past and I will say it again. Farmajoo and others like him will only go through violence. Whatever is destroyed will be rebuilt and whoever dies than AUN to them. This will only take a few days and we can win this for sure.

I don''t like the idea of Shariff and Hassan bringing Omar Sharmakee as head of opposition. This is bad move. It makes our victory worthless. It is like reer Garoowe giving the keys of the town to Abdiqeybdiid. Yet again poor forsight from these weak leaders. Hawiye need new leaders who are wise.
They say the hawiye have the memory of goldfish. Did you forget your uncle rooble laheloow begged badbado qaran to stop and promised them that selections will be held on time ?

we can win this for sure.

look at this doqon , ninyaho who tf is "we"
Your ppl have shown their true nature , your ppl are Farmajos kustuumo who shall be eliminated with the b00ns .
Did you know the pro farmajo soldiers who were destroyed by badbado qaran were all your sacad cousins ?

:pachah1: clearly i have struck a nerve here lol,

Anyway sxbyaal i feel in a good festive mood today not to FKD with my jareeer cousins, so perhaps another time we shall dance-off to the music called FKD kkkkk.

so Adios for now :icon lol:
Saaxib this is has nothing to do with me as that isn’t my sub clan. However I have to speak the truth wherever I see it

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Iska aamus sxb, only an wecel or lowly nameless langaab like your jareeer-hybrid wacdamano (whatever the fock is called) brags about his abtis.
Kaaraan is becoming a lawless hell hole as alcoholic gangs are started amassing militias and robbing the local clan there. What a decrept people, this is what “Badbaado Qaran” should focus on.

Kaaraan is becoming a lawless hell hole as alcoholic gangs are started amassing militias and robbing the local clan there. What a decrept people, this is what “Badbaado Qaran” should focus on.

The last man to sell alcohol in kaaraan was cumar filish , this is propganda to start war with the ppl of kaaraan .
The decrept ppl are the reer baadiyo ppl who are worried about what's happening in kaaraan district instead of focusing on ppl who are dying of thirst in their gobol .
Just a day ago 8 skinnies died of thirst were @Bariire calls home and just few weeks ago 100th of ppl died from thirst in the GEDDO.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
The last man to sell alcohol in kaaraan was cumar filish , this is propganda to start war with the ppl of kaaraan .
The decrept ppl are the reer baadiyo ppl who are worried about what's happening in kaaraan district instead of focusing on ppl who are dying of thirst in their gobol .
Just a day ago 8 skinnies died of thirst were @Bariire calls home and just few weeks ago 100th of ppl died from thirst in the GEDDO.
Keep denying reality even Moto Bajaj are refusing to go to Kaaraan rendering it a no go zone due to its insecurity and mooryanism, Gedo is far safer than ciyaal weero territory aka Kaaran the true backwater of Xamar.

Trending

Latest posts