Deg deg. Badbado qaran are mobilizing

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Woke1.4rm.Shibis Farmajo thesis promoted 'siyad barre' So expect him to use similar 'clan n carrot approach' to divide up hawiye, as hawiye is notorious to taking the 'carrot' and their personal interests come before anything. He will not leave, he even said in his thesis he is inspired by siyad so that means he will only go thru force not thru elections.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Woke1.4rm.Shibis I hope HAGS rise up, surround villa Somalia and demand they stop using the 'clan n carrot' cake to line up the nabad n noolal mps in his favor. The 'carrot' he will use is anything from bribes to promises of positons in his next government, study siyad tactics, he will also throw that into the mix since he is an admirer of 'abbenimo'. Marehan are simple clan to understand not very complex at all. Reer diini run the show and they do things simlar to 'abbe siyad', so if u study abbe siyad, u will know what they're up too.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
The last thing we need is dagaal. We don't need to return to our old ways.

That's exactly what abbe siyad said when he was in power preaching to 'stop the destruction' did he step down? I urge @Woke1.4rm.Shibis to realize this man won't go untill the whole nation collapses. He is using the same 'lets not destroy' cry of abbe siyad to get hags to buckle loooooool, why doesn't he realize maybe if he steps down and passes power like all clans do, no that sort of intra-persona analysis is foreign to marehans.

Interested

Quite the Islamist.
Ufff. You don't see this sh*t happening anywhere else in Somaliweyn. The Opposition want to garner support like this ? Through warlordism?

They agreed to the election model, saw they got used, yet again. Now they want to cause mayhem in Xamar, a place full of masaakiin with no foreign passports.

Farmaajo could squat there for 100 years, I would choose that over a single gun sound and everything else that made us refugees.

We all know Badbaado qaran will amount to nothing, these days all eyes are on Kaaran being taken over by SNA, here is the Ugaas of Abgaal and Mayor Finish rallying for support to cleanse Kaaran North Mogadishu from moryaans.

Last edited:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
LOL, sheekh shariif refused again to join this “Badbaado Qaran”

Based

VIP
If they are really badbaado qaran why don't they fight al Shabaab? Why don't they rally against the foreign troops? Why don't they feed the masaakin? Hawiye we need to do better for ourselves... the outcome of joblessness our young children are being sent out to be zombie mooryans

If they are really badbaado qaran why don't they fight al Shabaab? Why don't they rally against the foreign troops? Why don't they feed the masaakin? Hawiye we need to do better for ourselves... the outcome of joblessness our young children are being sent out to be zombie mooryans
All of this is a distraction. Inter political fighting resulted in AS taking over Matabaan today. A key town in hiiraan

Good stuff. The oppositions politicians biggest mistake was trusting Rooble and telling badbaado qaran to stand down. Farmajo has bought most HG politicians except AAW. The rest waa adoomo for failmajo.

A new federal transition council must be established in Mogadishu. Somali’s have been very patient with the dictator farmajo. It is very clear that He’s not interested in having fair transparent elections.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Sheekh Shariif refused to take part and is flying out of the country. He is an honorable man

1639405442435.png

General Indhacade will be at the forefront to karbaash the fake mucaarad called Madasha who created gole majerteen for Deni.

Musharax MP General White Eyes.

Badbaado qaran are a bunch of jobless nutjobs but saying they have no action is false. They CAN cause damage but it comes down to having balls. They don't have the balls to actually go for Farmaajo and Villa Somalia
It’s not that they don’t have the balls lol. If they had the balls 1991, why not now? They just don’t want to destroy the city they spent so much investments on. Why would we waste it due to some boon?

They have the balls but they don't have leadership. Hassan and Shariff will distance themselves from them as they done in the past.

In my book both Hassan and Sharif have proved to be cowards.They always oppose conflict. Shariff fled the country and Hassan refused to capture Farmajoo. Someone said Shariff fled the country again after hearing that fighting might start again. I don't know if this is true but if it is than they guy is a coward.

Violence is the only solution. Many people laughed at me when I pointed this out last year. I said it in the past and I will say it again. Farmajoo and others like him will only go through violence. Whatever is destroyed will be rebuilt and whoever dies than AUN to them. This will only take a few days and we can win this for sure.

I don''t like the idea of Shariff and Hassan bringing Omar Sharmakee as head of opposition. This is bad move. It makes our victory worthless. It is like reer Garoowe giving the keys of the town to Abdiqeybdiid. Yet again poor forsight from these weak leaders. Hawiye need new leaders who are wise.

Trending

Latest posts