Definition of a real MAN?

Muji

VIP
@Basra is somewhat right about women loving strong men aside from the crazy stuff she said like being sexist and degrading which I don't agree with.

But yeah, women like a man who makes decisions, who is ambitious, who acts like a leader, who puts her in her place for acting up and being good in the bedroom. They like a man who is tall and alpha male so she can feel like a cute puppy next to him and feel protected. They like a man that demands sex and feel like he's entitled and owns her body. It spikes her hormone levels and they like a man who is a little cocky and thinks he's too good. They also like a man that is kind and can maintain her needs. That's when they do everything for him like cooking him for dinner and making sure his house is sparkling clean after he returns from work.

How do I know this? I have a wife, lol.

Factz you have a wife? Damn you never mention that :damsel:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
@Basra is somewhat right about women loving strong men aside from the crazy stuff she said like being sexist and degrading which I don't agree with.

But yeah, women like a man who makes decisions, who is ambitious, who acts like a leader, who puts her in her place for acting up and being good in the bedroom. They like a man who is tall and alpha male so she can feel like a cute puppy next to him and feel protected. They like a man that demands sex and feel like he's entitled and owns her body. It spikes her hormone levels and they like a man who is a little cocky and thinks he's too good. They also like a man that is kind and can maintain her needs. That's when they do everything for him like cooking him for dinner and making sure his house is sparkling clean after he returns from work.

How do I know this? I have a wife, lol.

U don't have a wife. U want to become a wife.

Daacad90

Aspiring Buraanbur Artist.
This is such a fantastic gif. So appropriate. Thank u huuno
tenor (47).gif

Trending