Definition of a real MAN?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
He knows he is superior to Woman. He looks down on them. He is strong, and can take a beating from his woman but she wont dare because she knows, she will be hurt. He is basically a lion who is woke.

Also he wont sit on a chair a woman just sat on. He would say bring me that other chair.

Daacad90

Aspiring Buraanbur Artist.
He knows he is superior to Woman. He looks down on them. He is strong, and can take a beating from his woman but she wont dare because she knows, she will be hurt. He is basically a lion who is woke.

Also he wont sit on a chair a woman just sat on. He would say bring me that other chair.
source (8).gif

Toriye

Sheekhaagu waa kuma?
This really made me laugh ayeeyo, but don't give these faraxs any funny ideas. They need to kadambe their women :damsel:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit

The definition of a man is @Jiron

Meeeeow

Even though I hate that he’s always positive!

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
The definition of a man is @Jiron

Meeeeow

Even though I hate that he’s always positive!

I adore and admire @Jiron for his own individualism. But i am sorry he is the opposite of a real man. Real men are jerks that run this world yaaqee! @Jiron runs a video game at his moms basement

Trending