Defensive and Offensive Jihad

ok, I would like you to read the book called al bidayah wan nihayah which is the biggest Islamic history book which is very very detailed about events of Islam
Will add it to my list. Is it one of the many ibn kathir books? Ive read al tabari Islamic history book will it differ to it or is it similar?

Muzaffer

๐•ฎ๐–”๐–’๐–—๐–†๐–‰๐–Š ๐•ฒ๐–Š๐–“๐–Š๐–—๐–†๐–‘
I think that's unfair to call fred donner a simple orientalist when he is an expert in Arabic studies etc... He used Islamic sources aswell as other historical contexts. I personally can read Arabic like most somali but I don't understand it, however anything I don't understand I email or ask a friend of mine who is well versed in Quranic studies which includes classical Arabic as some words in the Quran have Syriac origins to it.
bro, I mean that other than going to that guy go to the Islamic history wrote by Islamic scholars then after you be expert in it go read this guy book so you can balance what he wrote.

if you don't do that you will fall into a lot of misguidances

Of course arabic is a semitic language like syriac
Ok and your point is. Wallahi you are like an annoying bee who wades into topics that you have no clue about. I have given you sources for you to read and even if you don't want to read my one @Tsar Lexenkar I has provided a great Islamic historical book for you to read or even read the one i linked by al -tabari.

Muzaffer

Will add it to my list. Is it one of the many ibn kathir books? Ive read al tabari Islamic history book will it differ to it or is it similar?
imam Tabari died 923 while imam ibn Kathir died in 1373 so imam Tabari didn't live in many huge events like the Mongols and the fall of Baghdad or the crusaders so ibn Kathir is better and more legit throughout the Islamic world

bro, I mean that other than going to that guy go to the Islamic history wrote by Islamic scholars then after you be expert in it go read this guy book so you can balance what he wrote.

if you don't do that you will fall into a lot of misguidances
I won't lie I read quite a lot of Muslim propaganda when I was practicing intense Salafism when I was younger and it omitted a lot of things that I had to learn otherwise when I spoke with people who actually provided unbiased sources. I personally read both sides and make my judgement then but I thank you for providing me with sources.

Muzaffer

the Islamic history of east Africa (in Arabic) by Dr. Mahmoud Shakir

Ok and your point is. Wallahi you are like an annoying bee who wades into topics that you have no clue about. I have given you sources for you to read and even if you don't want to read my one @Tsar Lexenkar I has provided a great Islamic historical book for you to read or even read the one i linked by al -tabari.
I did check it out so stop making false claims and I know the topic in discussion arabic as with every language did have influences from langauges that surrond it especially if they are from the same language group.

zaffron

gumeysi diid
Wallahi the west are hyprocrites they want to make us "apologise" or call islam a "violent belief" for this but they brush under the carpet their history of colonial massacres against native populations.

The massacres are still going on both in psychological and physical formats, they are drone striking muslim countries on daily basis and are trying to promote a liberal version of islam which is restricted to saum and salah.

Anyone that talks about sharia or justice is an alleged radical who should be monitored according to them.

But this period of humiliation will end but we as individuals should expose them and their double standards rather than being slient since at least when we go to the akhirah we can say to Allah aza wajal we spoke up and didn't sit idle.

This is why i am a big fan of Daniel Haqiqatjou he brings a no nonsense unapologetic refutation of all the "isms" that these gaalo try to poison muslims with.
True, the west tries to paint Islam as barbaric for speaking the truth and letting gaalo choose their options (become muslim, pay jizya, or be fought) but the west does the exact same thing. You either implement the religion of the west, (human rights and democracy), pay the jizya (give us your oil & minerals), or face indiscriminate drone strikes.

Trending