Defensive and Offensive Jihad

You're a troll so i am only going to respond once.

Another user already explained to you the difference between western imperialism and jihad.

One calls to tawheed the other calls to batil, injustice and shirk.

When islam was spread for jihad most of it gaalo paid jizyah or became muslim only the stubborn were fought and most people kept their traditions why do you think the muslim world is so diverse today and many cultures are still intact ?

lol saudi is a taghut state who are far away from islam the fact you associate islam with their acts show you no nothing
I am a troll for simply providing islamic historical context. Simply because it doesnt adhere to the salafs idea of history. You are all incredibly insecure. Shutdown discussion instantly when someone provides any reasonable discussion that is different to what you believe in. You miss the point completely and call it different because to you thats is the only description to what arab imperialism could be. History doesn't lie and the same points you make against western imperialism can be applied. Except to you. One is divine and the other is not. I guess if I went up toa. Christian and said the Christian crusades or reconquista were all just jihad in the name of christ that would make it okay? Furthermore, wahabbism does not allow diversity in cultures that goes against following Qur'an and Sunnah. You think the amazingh are allowed to have their tattoos that is their culture and traditions? No. I dont need to tell you why.

Muzaffer

๐•ฎ๐–”๐–’๐–—๐–†๐–‰๐–Š ๐•ฒ๐–Š๐–“๐–Š๐–—๐–†๐–‘
wallahi i got confused.

Muzaffer

I am a troll for simply providing islamic historical context. Simply because it doesnt adhere to the salafs idea of history. You are all incredibly insecure. Shutdown discussion instantly when someone provides any reasonable discussion that is different to what you believe in. You miss the point completely and call it different because to you thats is the only description to what arab imperialism could be. History doesn't lie and the same points you make against western imperialism can be applied. Except to you. One is divine and the other is not. I guess if I went up toa. Christian and said the Christian crusades or reconquista were all just jihad in the name of christ that would make it okay? Furthermore, wahabbism does not allow diversity in cultures that goes against following Qur'an and Sunnah. You think the amazingh are allowed to have their tattoos that is their culture and traditions? No. I dont need to tell you why.
what is your opinion about the prophet and his four caliphs expansions?

This a forum I will reply to who I want you make dumb claims I will correct you and you ignored by previous comment using islam as a casus belli is fine and it justified but your point about how islam is arabizing is false you gave no actual refutations it was the persians who compiled the madhabs and hadith books and they were not all regarded as heretics either another false claim brush up on your islamic history.

The only thing amzighis do that go against islam is tattoos which was also prevalent among the arabs and bedouins in syria and iraq can you mention anymore?
Dumb claims according to you. You jump on this platform and reject all islamic historical context because it goes against what you deem as Islamaphobic. You shut down any form of discussion? So the mu'tazilites are not heretics according to you. I have read many books and spent a great deal discussing islamic history with people who are actually learned in this subject. I wont say I know everything but to dismiss what I ak talking about simply because it makes you insecure is bs. You dont even know how Islam works as a political tool. You simply think yep they take the religion and thats it. The nuances of how it works within an empire escapes you.

what is your opinion about the prophet and his four caliphs expansions?
You want islamic historical opinion. I can discuss with you because atleast you have some form of idea about islamic history. I mentioned my opinion before in the first page. What part would you like to know? I can give you a lowdown of the ridda wars or would you like me to explain the whole rashidun expansions? This is a great topic btw.

Dumb claims according to you. You jump on this platform and reject all islamic historical context because it goes against what you deem as Islamaphobic. You shut down any form of discussion? So the mu'tazilites are not heretics according to you. I have read many books and spent a great deal discussing islamic history with people who are actually learned in this subject. I wont say I know everything but to dismiss what I ak talking about simply because it makes you insecure is bs. You dont even know how Islam works as a political tool. You simply think yep they take the religion and thats it. The nuances of how it works within an empire escapes you.
Did I even mention islamophobia all you do is say I know more then you without showing any proof my issue with you is how you say islam is arabizing how I gave you examples how it isnt and you start barking about amazghi tattoos that even arabs of iraq and sham use to do even pashtuns of afghanistan did tattoos.

I accept islam was used as a casus belli because it was did I deny this you did you even read my comment?

Insecure about what? The west are the same people funding the war honestly don't you think before you comment?
Top ten dumbest comments on this site. The big bad west providing weapons to a muslim country. Oh nooo the same muslim country did not ask for weapons. The same muslim country is not trying to expand their sphere of influence in their region so require proxy wars to do so. Fool.

Top ten dumbest comments on this site. The big bad west providing weapons to a muslim country. Oh nooo the same muslim country did not ask for weapons. The same muslim country is not trying to expand their sphere of influence in their region so require proxy wars to do so. Fool.
The west is hypocritical they cause these issues and then complain about it later again use your brain they sanction iran because iran doesn't want to obey the west while saudi arabia is happily okay with doing that.

You are a troll and discussion is not worth it with you because their is no benefit i've seen your discussions with omar del sur and @Tamir after countless proofs they bring you ignore it or start strawmaning.

The liberal islam progressive mindset has already burrowed deep inside your skull that the poison has travelled through your blood stream and sealed your heart this is why you can't comprehend the religion and associate even the slightest of acts with "extreme salafi". lol wth

The jihad of the christians whos ancestors were bani israel is invalid ever since they associated partners with Allah when they claimed isa ibn maryam was the son of god.

The jews rejected all prophets after musa so their jihad and sharia is invalid.

Torah/Injeel are abrogated and Allah sent the quran down with the final prophet being an arab.

Do you even know what arab imperalism is ?

the jihad of the early mujahideen of islam was not a nationalistic racist cause that united people under false harmful ideologies, it was a divine cause to make Allah's word reign supreme across the globe, it bought justice, tranquility and harmony between many muslims and christians and jews who payed jizyah

Muzaffer

You want islamic historical opinion. I can discuss with you because atleast you have some form of idea about islamic history. I mentioned my opinion before in the first page. What part would you like to know? I can give you a lowdown of the ridda wars or would you like me to explain the whole rashidun expansions? This is a great topic btw.
I know the history but I want to know your view about the early expansion of Islam during the prophet and caliphate and late expansion during the empires of Islam

You are a troll and discussion is not worth it with you because their is no benefit i've seen your discussions with omar del sur and @Tamir after countless proofs they bring you ignore it or start strawmaning.

The liberal islam progressive mindset has already burrowed deep inside your skull that the poison has travelled through your blood stream and sealed your heart this is why you can't comprehend the religion and associate even the slightest of acts with "extreme salafi". lol wth

The jihad of the christians whos ancestors were bani israel is invalid ever since they associated partners with Allah when they claimed isa ibn maryam was the son of god.

The jews rejected all prophets after musa so their jihad and sharia is invalid.

Torah/Injeel are abrogated and Allah sent the quran down with the final prophet being an arab.

Do you even know what arab imperalism is ?

the jihad of the early mujahideen of islam was not a nationalistic racist cause that united people under false harmful ideologies, it was a divine cause to make Allah's word reign supreme across the globe, it bought justice, tranquility and harmony between many muslims and christians and jews who payed jizyah
I am a troll for not bowing down the salafism propaganda and trying to discuss about a topic using historical context that is kafirnimo according to you. See this is why niggas hate yous lot and call you extremists. Its always my way or the high way. I guess all the historians that have wrote great books about islamic history that I have read are not to be taken seriously because they are gaal?

The west is hypocritical they cause these issues and then complain about it later again use your brain they sanction iran because iran doesn't want to obey the west while saudi arabia is happily okay with doing that.
You have said alot of words and said nothing and are to fixated on the big bad west. I wont be replying anymore to your nonsense as you shut down any discussion without any idea what you are talking about.

You have said alot of words and said nothing and are to fixated on the big bad west. I wont be replying anymore to your nonsense as you shut down any discussion without any idea what you are talking about.
Your running away without giving actual points besides I know more then you try again you failure

I know the history but I want to know your view about the early expansion of Islam during the prophet and caliphate and late expansion during the empires of Islam
I'll start off with the ridda wars because that is often the one most misquoted and fallen to propaganda ill try to keep it as simple as possible. You have to take into context the situation, remember this is 7th century Arabic. The prophet has united legit warring Arab tribalism under one banner and fighting the Byzantines and others etc... As you know the moment a concentrated power is diminished or dies there is a power grab of the highest order. Hence why these Arab tribes who before saw their loyalty to the prophet turned around and simply stopped paying zakat. However bear in mind in these times zakat is not how it was seen now, Islam was only concentrated in Arabia heavily so zakat was heavily important as a form of tax. I can't exactly find the hadiths as I they are bookmarked on my laptop but there are hadith proclaimed by abu bakar himself that whoever did not pay the zakat will feel his full wrath or something along those lines. Therefore the ridda wars were simply not just apostasy but a form of rebellion against taxation. I won't get into the other false prophets at the time such as musaylimah, tulayhah etc... as these fall under power grab. A great book and where I get most of my sources is fred donners history of early Islamic conquest and it's a quite brilliant unbiased (still has its own issues ) look at the early conquests of the Islamic empire. There is another book I forgot the name Ill try and get it for you later but Fred Donners one is much more in-depth.

edit: Forgot to add try and get an English version of the The History of the Prophets and Kings, which is portions of the al tabari take on the early Islamic history. It is also equally brilliant as you can see the mindset of the early Islamic empire from Muslim sources.

edit2: Also forgot to add although some tribes fell foul of the allegiance they gave to the prophet, others wanted their own governance as in those times raiding was seen as a great way to gain spoils for your tribe. Others simply saw that why should they pay to new governance in Madinah when their allegiance was to the prophet e.g Banu hanazula.

Last edited:

Muzaffer

I'll start off with the ridda wars because that is often the one most misquoted and fallen to propaganda ill try to keep it as simple as possible. You have to take into context the situation, remember this is 7th century Arabic. The prophet has united legit warring Arab tribalism under one banner and fighting the Byzantines and others etc... As you know the moment a concentrated power is diminished or dies there is a power grab of the highest order. Hence why these Arab tribes who before saw their loyalty to the prophet turned around and simply stopped paying zakat. However bear in mind in these times zakat is not how it was seen now, Islam was only concentrated in Arabia heavily so zakat was heavily important as a form of tax. I can't exactly find the hadiths as I they are bookmarked on my laptop but there are hadith proclaimed by abu bakar himself that whoever did not pay the zakat will feel his full wrath or something along those lines. Therefore the ridda wars were simply not just apostasy but a form of rebellion against taxation. I won't get into the other false prophets at the time such as musaylimah, tulayhah etc... as these fall under power grab. A great book and where I get most of my sources is fred donners history of early Islamic conquest and it's a quite brilliant unbiased (still has its own issues ) look at the early conquests of the Islamic empire. There is another book I forgot the name Ill try and get it for you later but Fred Donners one is much more in-depth.

edit: Forgot to add try and get an English version of the The History of the Prophets and Kings, which is portions of the al tabari take on the early Islamic history. It is also equally brilliant as you can see the mindset of the early Islamic empire from Muslim sources.

edit2: Also forgot to add although some tribes fell foul of the allegiance they gave to the prophet, others wanted their own governance as in those times raiding was seen as a great way to gain spoils for your tribe. Others simply saw that why should they pay to new governance in Madinah when their allegiance was to the prophet e.g Banu hanazula.
ok, the ridda war was on two fronts the front of murtads and the false prophets which we can agree that they fought against Islam and to carve a small nation for themselves.

the second front was against the people who refused to pay zakat and these people are split into two groups the first group are people who refused and didn't accept the concept of zakat at all and the second group are the ones who understand the hadith in the wrong way and though that the prophet is the only person who can take zakat from them and these group at end understood the hadith and made tawbah while the other groups got killed or returned to Islam

edit: it wasn't hadith it was ayah.

ุฎูุฐู’ ู…ูู†ู’ ุฃูŽู…ู’ูˆูŽุงู„ูู‡ูู…ู’ ุตูŽุฏูŽู‚ูŽุฉู‹ ุชูุทูŽู‡ู‘ูุฑูู‡ูู…ู’ ูˆูŽุชูุฒูŽูƒู‘ููŠู‡ูู…ู’ ุจูู‡ูŽุง ูˆูŽุตูŽู„ู‘ู ุนูŽู„ูŽูŠู’ู‡ูู…ู’ ุฅูู†ู‘ูŽ ุตูŽู„ุงุชูŽูƒูŽ ุณูŽูƒูŽู†ูŒ ู„ูŽู‡ูู…ู’ ูˆูŽุงู„ู„ู‘ูŽู‡ู ุณูŽู…ููŠุนูŒ ุนูŽู„ููŠู…ูŒ

Take, [O, Muhammad], from their wealth a charity by which you purify them and cause them increase, and invoke [Allah 's blessings] upon them. Indeed, your invocations are reassurance for them. And Allah is Hearing and Knowing.

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts