"Deeqa Afro must be stopped"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
@Jake from State Farm Check this Eritrean youtuber.

Also check the somali related videos and compare their views with other non somali content. I swear you will see the difference.

They both react to videos esp Somali songs. Shit's for clouts kkk.

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
The idiot Somalis sent him videos to react to. They first sent him Nadiira Nayruush and that is how he got involved

The issue is not him is those mfers on YT

I don't know why we like to expose ourselves to Ajnabis.

The video was deleted, yet one idiot still felt the need to send it to an cadaan man.

Is the avg Somali YouTuber getting these kind of views
there is a big difference between a cadaan react to somali videos and a somali doing so, the latter is expected and common since it's a somali but a whole ajnabi cadaan indulging himself in the cringe somali world is rare and something that is in high demand among somali youth.

Even the cadaans are tryna search for clouts/views/fame from somalis at the same time tryna police xaliimos. This is hilarious wlh:pachah1::pachah1:

Xalimoos!:kodaksmiley:
my man knows more about somali music than 80% of somali diapora including me:faysalwtf:
how does he even run into these video??:ileycry:

his recommendations must be flooded with somali related stuff, it wouldnt be long before he reacts to some Somali FKD.

he is out here referencing other somali chicks bismillahi, wallahi cadaans are evolving at a incredible rate

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Why is that cadaan boy making videos about Deqa afri? How did he come across deqa Afro?

Please tell me he's not married to xalimo.

We are finished!
He’s not married to a xalimo what happen is this guy Is channel is CK films

And there’s a Somali guy with a channel named King CK films Somali guy gave him a shoutout and made a collaboration with him now he post Somali stuff he gets views which he barely got before that

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
The idiot Somalis sent him videos to react to. They first sent him Nadiira Nayruush and that is how he got involved

The issue is not him is those mfers on YT

Somali fobs should be banned from social media they have no limits half the shit they post is embarrassing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending