decline of android

if your cell phone slows dowm after a year or two you bought a crappy android.
Go onto any subreddit for these Chinese android phones and tbf even some of the budget Samsung phones all slow down when the new android os update happens. That's if they even get the update on time. Quality control with these android phones is shit, they all claim to have the best hardware for the best price but none of that matter if the software ain't optimised at all.

I've had the Google pixel 3 since the end of 2018. No problems with it at all. All my siblings and friends have iPhones, I'm feeling left out

USB-C If Iphone Had That It Would Leave A Huge Dent On Android Future

pbs digital studios GIF

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You
Go onto any subreddit for these Chinese android phones and tbf even some of the budget Samsung phones all slow down when the new android os update happens. That's if they even get the update on time. Quality control with these android phones is shit, they all claim to have the best hardware for the best price but none of that matter if the software ain't optimised at all.
You need to do some research on Smartphones reliability instead of relying on forums. I don't know which android phones your complaining about but Samsung, Google, and OnePlus are just as reliable as iphones. My Pixel 3 is 3 years old and still runs as good as new.
Btw nobody wants to have a phone for more than 3 years unless you wanna look like a caveman. Technology are evolving every year sxb

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts