decline of android

reer

VIP
android phones have declined the past few years. theres less choice. 90% are similar. theres almost no choice. and the market is flooded with almost identical chinese remote control sized models. how can i type on a remote control. :ohlord:

GemState

36/21
VIP
Apple is honestly just too good. I went from changing every year to going 5 years with apple and running smoothly

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
I’ve had an iPhone for years now.

Androids are top tier for a year then fall off a cliff in quality.

iPhone’s remain at the same level for a while.

reer

VIP
I’ve had an iPhone for years now.

Androids are top tier for a year then fall off a cliff in quality.

iPhone’s remain at the same level for a while.
Apple is honestly just too good. I went from changing every year to going 5 years with apple and running smoothly
y'all bought crappy phones. my phones usually last me atleast 2.5 years unless i get a crappy one.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jaha

Cherry red Ferrari for free!
The operating system is absolutely shit compared to ios.
Shit in what way? if anything IOS has always been legs behind Android. Apple has pretty much caught up now but it's still a heavily closed OS.

Last edited:

Jaha

android phones have declined the past few years. theres less choice. 90% are similar. theres almost no choice. and the market is flooded with almost identical chinese remote control sized models. how can i type on a remote control. :ohlord:
That's funny, Apple has been re-selling the same phones with only a number bump each year and hardly any changes that differentiate it from previous versions.

On the android side you have plenty of options to go with from different manufacturers, One plus, Samsung, Google etc... All using slightly modified version of Android (usually just a UI on top like One UI from Samsung) except for Google and One plus, thankfully they went with stock Android OS.

That's funny, Apple has been re-selling the same phones with only a number bump each year and hardly any changes that differentiate it from previous versions.

On the android side you have plenty of options to go with from different manufacturers, One plus, Samsung, Google etc... All using slightly modified version of Android (usually just a UI on top like One UI from Samsung) except for Google and One plus, thankfully they went with stock Android OS.
Apple not changing it up is its biggest strength IMO. Fucking iPhone 6 got IOS 15 and it came out in 2015!! I was an android fanboy but when you get only one or two (Only Samsung and google offer 3) of android os updates and even then the security updates are done after a year, it's killing android. I will say you can easily pick up an android that is powerful enough to be your daily driver for less than 400 (thank you china) but Apple and the simplicity of its phones will always be a winner. I switched to an Iphone this year and yeah I miss some of the features of android but I get great battery life and I know my phone will be supported for 5 years plus. Maybe Google pixels will change this as they just came out with their own chipset for their new phones but until then Qualcomm has android by the balls.

Jaha

Apple not changing it up is its biggest strength IMO. Fucking iPhone 6 got IOS 15 and it came out in 2015!! I was an android fanboy but when you get only one or two (Only Samsung and google offer 3) of android os updates and even then the security updates are done after a year, it's killing android. I will say you can easily pick up an android that is powerful enough to be your daily driver for less than 400 (thank you china) but Apple and the simplicity of its phones will always be a winner. I switched to an Iphone this year and yeah I miss some of the features of android but I get great battery life and I know my phone will be supported for 5 years plus. Maybe Google pixels will change this as they just came out with their own chipset for their new phones but until then Qualcomm has android by the balls.
Yeah, most people choose Iphones for their premium feel with those elegant designs and smooth UX ! The IOS is really powerful too and you can pretty much do just as much as you can on an Android phone.

It's a shame that Android based phones get a shorter support time. With Android you can get more value for your money without spending a f*ck load. Thanks to the fierce competition, mid even range ones are more than enough for general use these days unless you need high end camera on your phone or for gaming.

Ye
Yeah, most people choose Iphones for their premium feel with those elegant designs and smooth UX ! The IOS is really powerful too and you can pretty much do just as much as you can on an Android phone.

It's a shame that Android based phones get a shorter support time. With Android you can get more value for your money without spending a f*ck load. Thanks to the fierce competition, mid even range ones are more than enough for general use these days unless you need high end camera on your phone or for gaming.
Yeah I agree with everything you said. Eventually you get tired of your phone bricking after a year or two and slowing down. I'd take all the basic bells and whistles that Iphone provide and know it will be supported for yonks.

reer

VIP
Ye

Yeah I agree with everything you said. Eventually you get tired of your phone bricking after a year or two and slowing down. I'd take all the basic bells and whistles that Iphone provide and know it will be supported for yonks.
if your cell phone slows dowm after a year or two you bought a crappy android.

Trending

Latest posts