Your superior
the naagolanders of ******* have declared another war yet again

These naagolanders just want to lose garowe so badly lol

Since 2007 it's getting boring
yawn.gif

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
They have failed to re-capture Tukaraq three times so what's the point of declaring another useless war when they know they will lose again?
:noneck:

On top of that, you have Galmudug threatening to annex North Mudug and the terrorist groups like Al-Shabaab and ISIS operating in the Bari mountains like Galgala and Qandala. Yet they want to attack a strong and peaceful neighbour like Somaliland?

Is this the high IQ Puntland were bragging about by eating fish because I don't see it?
:farmajoyaab:

Isaaq? No Isaaq sub has lost to darod, forget their most naago like sub clan lol

:lolbron: I know in aad is adkeeseen a few times eapecially H Yonis

Marehan & Isaaq never fought, we to far apart, Ogaden you battered when Afweyne tried to plant them in the North :icon lol: , but you can't say dhulos & Harti never wooped ur ass:gunsmiley:

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
:lolbron: I know in aad is adkeeseen a few times eapecially H Yonis

Marehan & Isaaq never fought, we to far apart, Ogaden you battered when Afweyne tried to plant them in the North :icon lol: , but you can't say dhulos & Harti never wooped ur ass:gunsmiley:

HY sub clans particularly my sub clan Rer Caynaanshe did reach Caabudwaaq, a Mareexaan territory during the great push south. After laying waste everything in our path, small forces of Hy fought three engagements against Mereexaan nomads around Caabudwaaq. We won first two batttles and lost final battle decisively which halted our advance to the South. Our commander Rigaax was killed in that last engagement.

It was partly due to his arrogance for not waiting for reinforcements and over stretched HY forces were mauled as a result. He was brave and Vicous man but he had too much pride and belittling His opponents.

You could say Caabudwaaq was our Ain Jaalut

FYI - HY won the battle of Burco. Lost the political war though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending