******* declares yet another war again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
Wee Dhacdaa jst ask HG :icon lol:

Is that the Legend Darod ku Xaar minus Marehan ofcourse :pachah1:

This was before I believe. The Darood ku xaar was chain of peom between HY, Ogadeen, and Majerteen.

The battle between HY contingent led by Rigaax Happened earlier, between 1919-1940

:lolbron: I know in aad is adkeeseen a few times eapecially H Yonis

Marehan & Isaaq never fought, we to far apart, Ogaden you battered when Afweyne tried to plant them in the North :icon lol: , but you can't say dhulos & Harti never wooped ur ass:gunsmiley:
We fought beesha enclave during darawiishta wars saxib

This was before I believe. The Darood ku xaar was chain of peom between HY, Ogadeen, and Majerteen.

The battle between HY contingent led by Rigaax Happened earlier, between 1919-1940

Correct me im wrong as i am not that familiar with the somaliland/puntland war but iv been told that there is proof online that HY saraakil and generals surrended to puntland and that theyve been welcomed and given a army base to gather the remaining HY. Is this true?

Saalax Bidaar

Correct me im wrong as i am not that familiar with the somaliland/puntland war but iv been told that there is proof online that HY saraakil and generals surrended to puntland and that theyve been welcomed and given a army base to gather the remaining HY. Is this true?

They didn’t surrender to Puntland per say, they Went and asked Puntland for army base and they got it in Qardho, Karkaar region. From there they will will recruit, train, plan their attacks.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
They didn’t surrender to Puntland per say, they Went and asked Puntland for army base of operations and they were granted one in Qardho, Karkaar region. From there they will will recruit and train and plan their attacks.

I heard Muuse Biixi and his ministers are planning to visit Ceerigaabo and try to deescalate the problem. I doubt any gorilla warfare will happen, even western HY are telling them to calm down.

Saalax Bidaar

I heard Muuse Biixi and his ministers are planning to visit Ceerigaabo and try to deescalate the problem. I doubt any gorilla warfare will happen, even western HY are telling them to calm down.
Western Hy are pretty much Jeegaan kkkkkk

Habar Yonis Hawd+Bari ain’t having none of this abti

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP

HY in Hawd are Ethiopians just like HA in Fafan Zone. Bari HY will negotiate with the Somaliland government and hopefully, the problem will disappear and peace can come back once more, inshallah.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP

How many of your cousins are training with general carre in puntland? In sha Allah they will be shahids in burco berbera and hargaysa when they strike at the heart of the enemy

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
HY in Hawd are Ethiopians just like HA in Fafan Zone. Bari HY will negotiate with the Somaliland government and hopefully, the problem will disappear and peace can come back once more, inshallah.
What do you think of mujahid general carre the amir of garaxajis May Allah be pleased with him

Saalax Bidaar

It ain’t gonna be that easy.

HY are Somaliwayn now. Even the rest of Isaaqs have lost faith in SL, thanks to 3 successive government that haven’t done jack

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts