Decisive Somalia Future meting goes into fifth day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Both the President, Prime Minister, 5 State Presidents and Banadur/Mogadishu Mayor are in assembled in Garoowe, Puntland for almost a week.

Previously the Garoowe Principles along with other agreements paved way forward for the Federal Government to get out of the transition phase and into proper government that can deal with institutions such as World Bank, IMF and UN.

Before that Somalia was not to be trusted.

Some of the Federal states are effectively lobbying organizations for the foreign nations of the UAE and Kenya. There are stark differences in outlook of some of these states and the FGS and for those reasons I believe these talks will not be conducive to much progress and the status quo will continue.

Tukraq

VIP
washington_constitutional_convention_1787.jpg

we need to finally finish our constitution, and hold a garowe constitutional convention, where we finally have proper state and federal powers rights and laws like the US did to go from confederacy to a federal government

washington_constitutional_convention_1787.jpg

we need to finally finish our constitution, and hold a garowe constitutional convention, where we finally have proper state and federal powers rights and laws like the US did to go from confederacy to a federal government
Only way that is gonna happen if you guys stop inviting them over plus burn that shithole xamar to the ground as the two idiots leading that one villa only know violence of the gun

Tukraq

VIP
Only way that is gonna happen if you guys stop inviting them over plus burn that shithole xamar to the ground as the two idiots leading that one villa only know violence of the gun
yeah it'd be farfetched to see this done by mr cheese, I heard him and blackie almost threw hands,
how would states and the feds come to a compromise :mjlol: a change of leadership in 2021 may make this possible, if we get a competent leader

yeah it'd be farfetched to see this done by mr cheese, I heard him and blackie almost threw hands,
how would states and the feds come to a compromise :mjlol: a change of leadership in 2021 may make this possible, if we get a competent leader
Not likely to happen as their all useless and sadly only hope now is a full scale civil war just to get rid of these blood thirsty xoolos

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
@Saahid Qamaan As Deni is the host, he should take lead in bringing the warring sides together. If nothing conclusive comes out of that meeting, it will make Puntland look bad. I also didn't expect Yariisow to attend, is the Mogadishu Mayor now equivalent to a regional head of state?

Much respect to Axmed Madoobe who helped Waare walk up to the meeting on crutches.

McKenzie Puntland did everything.

Federal leadership want to bring change to Galmudug both the President and PM are from there but are against Haaf.

The faction in Adado such as Speaker is rumoured to not only be the same subclan as the PM but actual family. The Vice is from the same subclan as Farmaajo and Farmaajo himself is related to the PM and Speaker through marriage and I believe the PM vice versa.

Another issue is Jubaland just like with Haaf of Galmudug it really is personal.

You can mediate between opposing view points but not between people who have a personal feud going on often clannish in nature.

McKenzie Puntland did everything.

Federal leadership want to bring change to Galmudug both the President and PM are from there but are against Haaf.

The faction in Adado such as Speaker is rumoured to not only be the same subclan as the PM but actual family. The Vice is from the same subclan as Farmaajo and Farmaajo himself is related to the PM and Speaker through marriage and I believe the PM vice versa.

Another issue is Jubaland just like with Haaf of Galmudug it really is personal.

You can mediate between opposing view points but not between people who have a personal feud going on often clannish in nature.
I'm surprised you know that much about Galmudug politics. One thing you forgot is that the Vice-President and speaker of Parliament are both opposed to Xaaf and are looking to hold elections soon and he wants an extra year, which has not been granted.

Some of the Federal states are effectively lobbying organizations for the foreign nations of the UAE and Kenya. There are stark differences in outlook of some of these states and the FGS and for those reasons I believe these talks will not be conducive to much progress and the status quo will continue.

Reversal of Petroleum Laws !!!

If this is true then these rogue FMS "leaders" are openly against the prosperity of Somalia

Extensions & a bogus committee that leaves parliament powerless are pathetic attempts that will never happen anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending