Decisive Somalia Future meting goes into fifth day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dues that is the nitty gritty and everything is in the open.

Somalis don't hide nepotism and keep everything to family or in laws.

Hassan Sheikh Mahmud gave the transport/bus contract to his brother.

Siilaanyo named one of his son in laws Baashe the 'Ambassador' to UAE.

images.jpeg

Some others named their wife. Marrying for political reasons is quite common too.

Some politicians gave away their own daughters to foster relationships or to be promoted.

washington_constitutional_convention_1787.jpg

we need to finally finish our constitution, and hold a garowe constitutional convention, where we finally have proper state and federal powers rights and laws like the US did to go from confederacy to a federal government

hawiye , marehan, xamar, farmajo etc dont want this,

they will lose out as they dont have much clout or land,

but only Ogaden and MJ want this strong federal consittiuion that sets the rules of what they can and canot do in xamar but the rest want centralised state power as they are in relaity a minorty,

hawiye doesnt want each other, used to chaos, marehan does not have amjorty in galmudug or jubaland, so do not favour strong regional states,

1doorland is another case, they do not want peace for somalia

so in reality the only ones who want a strong state are Ogaden and majerteen as they have learned the hard way. they need protection from the central gov in case of power grab by xamar again, they want legal/constitution and pragmatic protection like their own army, tax revenue sharing, autonomy,

hawiye wants chaos, dhulbahante and warsengali are confused, they want to pit somaliland and puntland to exploit and get paid, maybe one day they will get less greedy leaders who want a region of their own for their people,

if it doesnt work out, why stay in somalia, i say we have puntland-exit and jubaland-exit like brexit and go our own ways,

we get nothing from xamar, what do we really need? more headache?

McKenzie Puntland did everything.

Federal leadership want to bring change to Galmudug both the President and PM are from there but are against Haaf.

The faction in Adado such as Speaker is rumoured to not only be the same subclan as the PM but actual family. The Vice is from the same subclan as Farmaajo and Farmaajo himself is related to the PM and Speaker through marriage and I believe the PM vice versa.

Another issue is Jubaland just like with Haaf of Galmudug it really is personal.

You can mediate between opposing view points but not between people who have a personal feud going on often clannish in nature.

sorry but what has jubaland got to do with feuding marehan and habar gidir from galnus and xamar?

you inserted convo of haaf and galnus with jubaland?

This is the longest such meeting where the course of the country will be decided.

dont hold your breath, farmajo will not do such thing, as soon as he gets back he will want to know how much more money he can looted and at the same time start begging for more money from the west

these langabs dont want strong federal states, they want to eat good at our expenses,

Teeri alpha if you don't know Farmaajo's operandi modus is to split States by pinning the executive against each other or the legislative as in Galmudug which I highlighted.

I also highlighted that certain clans are pinned against another like in the case of Jubaland.

This two have in common that both State Presidents term is ending.

Now Farmaajo and Khayre are going for States that had elections recently and try to influence and split them so they can return in 2020.

Teeri alpha if you don't know Farmaajo's operandi modus is to split States by pinning the executive against each other or the legislative as in Galmudug which I highlighted.

I also highlighted that certain clans are pinned against another like in the case of Jubaland.

This two have in common that both State Presidents term is ending.

Now Farmaajo and Khayre are going for States that had elections recently and try to influence and split.

this si the only time i respect 1door,

why the hell not cant jubaland and putnland give the middle finger,. and walk away from this BS

why are Ogaden and majerteen obbsssed with pelasing xamar no matter what they do

we are like a girlfriend that gets cheated on and beaten and still loves the boyfriend,

ogaden and majerteen pratically worship somali unity when the xooolo in xamar dont care about and coukld not care less,

marehan, and hawiye doesnt want peaceful somalia, they want somalia based on chaos as they are langabs in over al picture

marehan may be darood by blood but by culture waa hawiye

i rememebr when uncle cabdullahi yuusf told ogaden and majerteen to reduce their number of Mps from each clan so they can increase marehans from 9 to 14, ogaden and majerteen agreed, do yuo know why? becasue cabdullahi yusuf came to nairobi and said if we dont do it, darood will lose marehan to hawiye, why must we pick up the slack?

this was when cabdullahi yuusf came to Ogaden kenyan leaders and told them i want to clean up xamar otherwise we have no govement, support me, and give some of your mps to mareha and majerteen will do the same,

this is why majerteen has 12 mps, Absame has 12 mps, marehan has 14 mps out of daroods 60 mps, yet marehn owns half of gedo, 3 degmo and dusamareeb and cabduwaq where has ogaden has 11 degmos in jubaland and 3 in bakool with cawlyahan

Absame in somalia has far more degmos than marehan but we agreed as cabdullahu ysuuf want a vision, so we did what we do best, think of the bigger picture, which only majerteen and ogaden seem to care about when it comes to darood/somalia - no one else has the diig or the confidence to palce somalia/darood ahead except those two, this si why hawiye love marehan, waa diig-less

and majerteen has more degmos than marehan in somalia,

so absame reduced his one from 15 to 12 and majerteen from 14 to 12 mps each

why must we always do this to please them? t me they have been lost already for ages,

mark my word, insha Allah one day a ruthless Ogaden/ Mohamed zubeer like me would came to power and would tell xamar to get lost

and puntland would do the same,

the dastuur was meant to be finished in 2011, then 13, then 16, then `17 and now its 2019

i want my original forfathers kingdom Jubaland kingdom back and out of somalia, the British forced me into somalia,

i need jubaland-exit, because by god i will not wait or risk another 30 years waiting for xamar to sort out her crap

so tell me please, why do we caghdeer and dabyaco risk so much and get back so little? we bend over backwards to sort out somalia from higher up and have the dastuur

when this b0000n goes back to xamar he will laugh at deni and have an amnesia about any deal and go back to looting,

Status
Not open for further replies.