Decided to give a Somali guy a chance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor

The name is Professor, Haji Professor
I love how some somali girls who are s believe they are some undeserving gift to somali man. Ain't you the chick who had been dealt by nearly every ethnicity in the world and yet you have the audacity to look down at somali man, ur nothing more you two are s match made in heaven:russ:
'I just have one more example to show hooyo why Somali Canadian men are just not suitable candidates',

this shit is bare funny you know. You know how many malis chicks i've heard of who say shit like this and run after ajnabi. But they always have to come back somali men. Why cus the ajnabi men the rate so highly just want to smash and dash. :chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh:. Men are all the same dumbass, I can assure you they are good somali man out there in Canada, I just hope they don't get caught by ur hoeing ass:mjlol:.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
I love how some somali girls who are s believe they are some undeserving gift to somali man. Ain't you the chick who had been dealt by nearly every ethnicity in the world and yet you have the audacity to look down at somali man, ur nothing more you two are s match made in heaven:russ:
'I just have one more example to show hooyo why Somali Canadian men are just not suitable candidates',

this shit is bare funny you know. You know how many malis chicks i've heard of who say shit like this and run after ajnabi. But they always have to come back somali men. Why cus the ajnabi men the rate so highly just want to smash and dash. :chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh:. Men are all the same dumbass, I can assure you they are good somali man out there in Canada, I just hope they don't get caught by ur hoeing ass:mjlol:.

So you think she deserves a manslut?

Doesn't that mean you also deserve a cause you were bragging about achieving your lifelong dream of fucking a Latina chick
:what1:

These Double standards

So you think she deserves a manslut?

Doesn't that mean you also deserve a cause you were bragging about achieving your lifelong dream of fucking a Latina chick
:what1:

These Double standards
Ohh here comes the super hero:superman:
Selling drugs is more respectable then getting passed around:superman:
Go take your cape somewhere else captain save a hoe
ywlJD0.gif

VixR

Veritas
found out he’s a drug dealer today ...

Obviously dropping him. But a part of me feels shocked that I didn’t know.
I'm curious, is it that common to feel shocked you didn't know?

Let's say you randomly eenie, meenie, miney moe it, are the odds such that the last two plus moe are slanging, bc that's what it sounds like :cosbyhmm:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
ywlJD0.gif
Get that shit outta here Im just stating the obvious If you sleep around than youre no different than a girl who does the same BUT some people in here are too fucking dumb to understand that
in front of Allah all Sins are equally punished Male and Female

By the way Selling drugs is not more respectable than sleeping around both are just as bad

By selling drugs your a criminal can risk getting locked up or killed and even your own family members or friends can get targeted just to get to you

found out he’s a drug dealer today ...

Obviously dropping him. But a part of me feels shocked that I didn’t know.

Welcome back my macaanto.

One dopeboy shouldn't ruin your image of Somali guys. That city has alot of Somali guys who ruin the Somali image, but that shouldn't discourage you from all Somalis.

Like attract like.

Ones actions, desire and lust in live will make one seek the same traits in others.

Not suprised about the creatures reaction - OP -, given its become a normal to fight in higher weight class these days.

For example, you will hear a female creature say " i just want an educated, faithful, religous with littlle hint of hood/gheto guy". Thus, ones hoodrat behavior will become more noted, given the lust for that trait is high, but they get shocked when they find out he isn't educated nor religous at all but hoodrat same as her. And begins the infamous female brains work on the matter - men aint shit.

ywlJD0.gif
wallah mercury cracks me up. Its as if he's a xalimo stuck in a faraxs body. :mjlol::mjlol:. You just want to make fun of him but then you realise that you are being a c*nt.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
They don’t live in Toronto but I’m sure you can guess where they live...

I just have one more example to show hooyo why Somali Canadian men are just not suitable candidates.

The entire Somali male population is qashin? That's actually impressive. :damedamn:

Like attract like.

Ones actions, desire and lust in live will make one seek the same traits in others.

Not suprised about the creatures reaction - OP -, given its become a normal to fight in higher weight class these days.

For example, you will hear a female creature say " i just want an educated, faithful, religous with littlle hint of hood/gheto guy". Thus, ones hoodrat behavior will become more noted, given the lust for that trait is high, but they get shocked when they find out he isn't educated nor religous at all but hoodrat same as her. And begins the infamous female brains work on the matter - men aint shit.
Hilarious because I heard girls describe their perfect guy this exact way.

Loool is it normal to be this upset ...

I’m not your property sorry. I can date who I want. If you are going to heaven , and you’re the perfect example of a well behaved respectful Somali man...lol I’m not sure I want both.

I'm curious, is it that common to feel shocked you didn't know?

Let's say you randomly eenie, meenie, miney moe it, are the odds such that the last two plus moe are slanging, bc that's what it sounds like :cosbyhmm:

He just specifically mentioned he wasn’t a drug dealer in the beginning in a joking manner and in hindsight i Realize it’s not even something to joke about, why bring it up?

I feel gullible.

Get that shit outta here Im just stating the obvious If you sleep around than youre no different than a girl who does the same BUT some people in here are too fucking dumb to understand that
in front of Allah all Sins are equally punished Male and Female

By the way Selling drugs is not more respectable than sleeping around both are just as bad

By selling drugs your a criminal can risk getting locked up or killed and even your own family members or friends can get targeted just to get to you

I genuinely respect your outlook on life. Thank you for not being a sheep and for being able to formulate your own thoughts outside of misogynistic indoctrination.

VixR

Veritas
He just specifically mentioned he wasn’t a drug dealer in the beginning in a joking manner and in hindsight i Realize it’s not even something to joke about, why bring it up?

I feel gullible.
:russ:That's actually tactical .

Casually joke that you're not a drug dealer or something, so it's the last thing she suspects :dead:

Status
Not open for further replies.