Decided to give a Somali guy a chance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
found out he’s a drug dealer today ...

Obviously dropping him. But a part of me feels shocked that I didn’t know.

Where did you find a corner boy? They don't even register on the radar, must be the disposable phones they use. :hillarybiz: But really, I only ever talked to nerd/studious/ambitious type of Farax.

Where did you find a corner boy? They don't even register on the radar, must be the disposable phones they use. :hillarybiz: But really, I only ever talked to nerds/studious types.
Lol at a friend’s birthday dinner last summer...but only started getting to know each other 6 months ago more seriously. Don’t ask me why it took so long. I think it’s because of the long distance. I love nerds but seem to find dead beats unfortunately.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Lol at a friend’s birthday dinner last summer...but only started getting to know each other 6 months ago more seriously. Don’t ask me why it took so long. I think it’s because of the long distance. I love nerds but seem to find deadbeats unfortunately.

I always vet. You should ask the habos. They know the shaah on everyone. :mybusiness:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Lool I stay away from the habos. I’m a wild child in their eyes... that probably deserves a drug dealer.

Why would they consider you a wild child? You shouldn't say you deserve a drug dealer or else the universe will send another one. Choose your words, wisely.

"decided to give a somali guy a chance"
200.gif
. Are somali guys that foreign for you?:drakelaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending