Decca, somalispot member and vlogger, creates a disfigured Somali dialect of her own in a new video

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder why the usual suspects don't froth at the mouth at her interracial relationship. Much easier to insult a faceless Somali girl in a fantasy story they cook up I suppose.:cosbyhmm:

I wonder why the usual suspects don't froth at the mouth at her interracial relationship. Much easier to insult a faceless Somali girl in a fantasy story they cook up I suppose.:cosbyhmm:
her choice of marriage has been thoroughly condemened by the whole somalispot community before. this is not her first thread.:mjlol:

lol there was a whole thread dedicated to that :mjlol:

but ever since i discovered koreans I've been on the interracial train :win:

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

She is a member here. She has immunity. Just like that mental case that's roaming around the Far East, @LarryThePuntite

I support interracial marriage but if you're going the route you need to find a fine man that you can brag about :fredo:

Home-girl took the first white man in sight :tacky:

high foreheads on girls is :lawd:
:damn:

h3li83desdg8o5fg2d3m.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending