Decca, somalispot member and vlogger, creates a disfigured Somali dialect of her own in a new video

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
someone said that was like a unique dialect or something

like she was speaking something very specific but tbh i don't remember

that being said lemme transition from this video because we have a more a pressing thing to talk about, sxb. and that's your emote etiquette :reallymaury:

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
30% of somalis born in diaspora sound like this.
:mjcry: Don't ask where the statistics come from.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

that being said lemme transition from this video because we have a more a pressing thing to talk about, sxb. and that's your emote etiquette :reallymaury:

What is emote?

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
30% of somalis born in diaspora sound like this.
:mjcry: Don't ask where the statistics come from.

I like her confidence. So many of her peers with broken Somali say "I'm too embarrassed to speak" but she does it with confidence

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga

Stop hating. The last two emojies where a very nice touch by the resident SSpot sleaze.

@DuchessNinkiiUuriyey :yousmart:Nice touch adeer.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
f*ck y'all man

allow the girl

she's hot, she's proudly somali and she has a youtube channel NOT dedicated to bullshit

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
You know youre getting old when you start to wonder when they changed the word emoticon to emojis mise anaa waalan

most of you can barely speak a word of somali and despise your own people. put some respect on ha name. home girls doing big things in life and her channel isn't filled with BS like other somali you tubers. and she makes the effort of speaking somali in her videos PROUDLY despite you illiterate buckets slandering my home girl. af may may or af maxakaagalay she's still more somali then you ugly heathens.

Last edited:

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
illiterate buckets
Farmaj0.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending