Debunking Puntland propaganda. Somaliland repelled Puntland forces in Tukaraq.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
He told me that he was never a gaal but a weak Muslim but he's normal now. Don't question his deen again you wasteman.
I wish you could defend the Muslim brothers all over the world dying in the name of the deen as much as you do your own clansmen who have left the fold of Islam. :mjcry:

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
@Factz how on earth are you calling this a victory when JB lost a decorated colonel and '77 veteran?

:snoop:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
@Factz how on earth are you calling this a victory when JB lost a decorated colonel and '77 veteran?

:snoop:

AUN to all my uncles and cousins who fought and died protecting their country and may Allah send them all to the highest heaven, ameen!

General Nuh Ismail Tani claimed it as a victory and he meant as in repelling the Puntland forces from Tukaraq.

Cumar

VIP
AUN to all my uncles and cousins who fought protecting their country and may Allah send them all to the highest heaven, ameen!

General Nuh Ismail Tani claimed it as a victory and he meant as in repelling the Puntland forces.

It was a failure and f*ck Taani as well if he is defending what happened today.

We need General Jidhif now. You won't understand because you are still young but all you need to know is he is moryaan and will bring much-needed morale to our militia at this time.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
It was a failure and f*ck Taani as well if he is defending what happened today.

We need General Jidhif now. You won't understand because you are still young but all you need to know is he is moryaan and will bring much-needed morale to our militia at this time.

General Jidhif was the one. Do you think he's capable of leading SL army now?

Cumar

VIP
General Jidhif was the one. Do you think he's capable of leading SL army?

Waar niyaahow, I don't think you understand.

I am talking about clan militias. If shit hits the fan, he is the one to lead us HA.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Waar niyaahow, I don't think you understand.

I am talking about clan militias. If shit hits the fan, he is the one to lead us HA.

Maybe, but that will never ever happen inshallah. Somaliland will improve and move forward instead of collapsing and disintegrating.

Do you know Muhammad Haji Ibrahim Egal? He was the realiest HA who built Somaliland from scratch and shame on anyone who tried to ruin his vision.

hqdefault.jpg

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
I wish you could defend the Muslim brothers all over the world dying in the name of the deen as much as you do your own clansmen who have left the fold of Islam. :mjcry:
Your countrymen who killed muslims celebrating in Tukaraq are deen less.. You are trying to hard saaxib. You don't want this to end, you were happy for a while..

Chill and get the strap, it will be over quicker than you think :comeon:

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
Your countrymen who killed muslims celebrating in Tukaraq are deen less.. You are trying to hard saaxib. You don't want this to end, you were happy for a while..

Chill and get the strap, it will be over quicker than you think :comeon:
Shut up you munafiq this whole conflict exists because of your kind, Tukaraq was peaceful for years before you started this current conflict. These low incoming housing residents are really acting like they are on the battlefield.

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
Shut up you munafiq this whole conflict exists because of your kind, Tukaraq was peaceful for years before you started this current conflict. These low incoming housing residents are really acting like they are on the battlefield.
Puntland started this for something that is not rightfully theirs.. I will not enjoy seeing how Somaliland destroys them...

Get the strap :wtfdis:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Looks like it's a wrap for MJ's propaganda.

Somaliland troops in Tukaraq celebrating their victory against Puntland. :gaasdrink:

So there has been propaganda of MJ's claiming they re-captured Tukaraq. :mjlol:

Nuh Ismail Tani is here in Tukaraq telling you that not only they successfully repelled Puntland forces in Tukaraq but also captured a small tuulo near Garowe. Heck, they even captured 54 Puntland forces and took some of their dusty old vehicles.

@Futurist @Iceman88 @Bohol @Lordilord @Lancer @Xandule @lone @draco @BANTU @Saalax Bidaar @Yaquub @AarHawd_7

I think I finished them with factz. :gucciwhat:
I feel sorry for our puntland brothers they have nothing good in that dust filled desert region that they want to try and take the green and beautiful sanaag lands. If you want to share resources then put your pride aside and join somaliland and together as brothers we will be successful. We don't have to fight my brothers this is not jerusalem we are fighting over it's not worth it, somalia has enough resources for all of us as long as we keep the population at 20 million max.

:friendhug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts