Debunking Puntland propaganda. Somaliland repelled Puntland forces in Tukaraq.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Last edited:

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
kkkkk the nuh ismacil tani was in tukarq this morning, he retreated to las canood after Puntland attacked somaliland positions. Thats why he is speaking from las canod in that video.

Puntland has taken control of tukaraq. These are factz

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
kkkkk the nuh ismacil tani was in tukarq this morning, he retreated to las canood after Puntland attacked somaliland positions. Thats why he is speaking from las canod in that video.

Puntland has taken control of tukaraq. These are factz

So a couple guys standing behind on the old tank claiming victory. :mjlol:

He's in Tukaraq right now speaking so how you gonna lie like that?

Another false MJ propaganda claim he ran to L.A when in reality he was checking on his injured soldiers in the hospital of L.A after they karbashed Puntland and sent them back to their dusty tuulo in Garowe.

Just wait for more news by Tomorrow and you'll be the one making a fool out of yourself.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
What a delusional weirdo. He posted a video from 24 hours ago.

He's talking about Puntland raiding and how they defeated them. He never tells lie and he's the highest general in Somaliland and he's speaking all of this in Tukaraq so quit your deplorable lies. The only delusional weirdo is yourself and you'll prove that when more news comes out by tomorrow.

DRACO

VIP
Bro dont waste time on sspot buuqlanders they would even lie to Allah.
Leave them to jerk off in their thread.
Let the fake isaaq's clap for them.
Let the Marexaar be sidemen.

#Nabad Iyo Nolol - Draco.

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
He's talking about Puntland raiding and how they defeated them. He never tells lie and he's the highest general in Somaliland and he's speaking all of this in Tukaraq so quit your deplorable lies. The only delusional weirdo is yourself and you'll prove that when more news comes out by tomorrow.
How many times did you edit your comment before it came out right in your head? With the amount of lies you make it must be hard to keep a track of them in your head.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP

They even deny a general in Tukaraq speaking all about the incident that happaned and never lied about it once since the Puntland side admitted some parts of it. He spoke everything accurately and just wait for more news tomorrow and you'll see how these MJ's stay silent.

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP

This coming from the degenerate who denies Allah's laws.

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
They even deny a general in Tukaraq speaking all about the incident that happaned and never lied about it once since the Puntland said admitted some parts of it. He spoke everything accurately and just wait for more news tomorrow and you'll see how these MJ's stay silent.
So now he's speaking from Tukaraq but a moment ago it was Laascaanood. Make your mind up.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
How many times did you edit your comment before it came out right in your head? With the amount of lies you make it must be hard to keep a track of them in your head.

I spoke factz kid and the evidence is in front of you. Watch the video kid and you'll see some news by Tomorrow.

This coming from the degenerate who denies Allah's laws.

He's a Muslim you. How can you of all people speak about Islam when the biggest gaalos are from your clan like Ayaan Hirsi and Amal Farah.

Heck, you guys even raided Somaliland just a day before Ramadan? You guys have no rights to talk about our deen. :camby:

Last edited:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
So now he's speaking from Tukaraq but a moment ago it was Laascaanood. Make your mind up.

Listen kid. I already told you that this video is Tukaraq where he's talking about repelling and defeating Puntland and the evidence is there since it's Tukaraq.

Another point I want to make is I said he visited L.A to check up his injured soldiers but he returned back to Tukaraq while you shameful lying punanis made a fake news claiming he ran to Las Anod when in reality he was only checking up his injured soldiers.

I gotta give it you. You Punanis make good lies. :russ:

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
I spoke factz kid and the evidence is in front of you. Watch the video kid and you'll see some news by Tomorrow.

He's a Muslim you. How can you of all people speak about Islam when the biggest gaalos are from your clan like Ayan Hirsi and Amal Faraah.

Heck you guys even raided Somaliland just a day before Ramadan? You guys have no rights to talk about our deen. :camby:
You'll even defend the gaal because of tribe, good for you little man. :wowsweat:

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
Listen kid. I already told you that this video is Tukaraq where he's talking about repelling and defeating Puntland and the evidence is there since it's Tukaraq.

Another point I want to make is I said he visited L.A to check up his injured soldiers but he returned back to Tukaraq while you shameful lying punanis made a fake news claiming he ran to Las Anod when in reality he was only checking up his injured soldiers.

I gotta give it you. You Punanis make good lies. :russ:
Shameful lying punanis made fake news but the kind old general left the front cause he was only checking up on his injured soldiers..

Don't sell that script to Hollywood just yet it might be worth a fortune sometime in the future. :ulyin:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Shameful lying punanis made fake news but the kind old general left the front cause he was only checking up on his injured soldiers..

Don't sell that script to Hollywood just yet it might be worth a fortune sometime in the future. :ulyin:

I already given you one evidence. You'll see more by Tomorrow. :samwelcome:

I can't wait to see your face then. :trumpsmirk:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts