Debating Religion with Athiests on SSpot be like......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Do-I-Look-Somali

Make me some Cambulo tonight.
Athiest: Why can't we move this rock?

Me: because it's literally implanted into the ground, and is stuck deep in the dirt.

Athiest: You didn't answer my question. Why can't we move this rock?

Me: :gucciwhat: What more of an answer than that do you need?

Athiest: Now you're playing mental gymnastics. Is this all you do? Answer my question.

Me: Bruh...:faysalwtf: :noneck:

"Somali" Athiests are retarded fam.

Do-I-Look-Somali

You forgot

* quotes random 18th century scholar in Europe when europeans were colonizing the world and engaging in tthe occult*
aMQAAB1_700b.jpg

Why are you putting Somali in quotation marks? No matter their beliefs, they will always be Somali and there's nothing you can do about it.

Why are you putting Somali in quotation marks? No matter their beliefs, they will always be Somali and there's nothing you can do about it.
(Sahih International)
You will not find a people who believe in Allah and the Last Day having affection for those who oppose Allah and His Messenger, even if they were their fathers or their sons or their brothers or their kindred. Those - He has decreed within their hearts faith and supported them with spirit from Him. And We will admit them to gardens beneath which rivers flow, wherein they abide eternally. Allah is pleased with them, and they are pleased with Him - those are the party of Allah . Unquestionably, the party of Allah - they are the successful.

-Sura Al-Mujadila, Ayah 22

f*ck off Arab begger.
:nahgirl:
(Sahih International)
And if you ask them, they will surely say, "We were only conversing and playing." Say, "Is it Allah and His verses and His Messenger that you were mocking?"

-Sura At-Tawbah, Ayah 65

(Sahih International)
Make no excuse; you have disbelieved after your belief. If We pardon one faction of you - We will punish another faction because they were criminals.

-Sura At-Tawbah, Ayah 66

Biggie

X X C X X
You newfags are lucky all the militant and uncorny gaalos aren't on this site anymore. It's sad to see gaalos getting overwhelmed by muzzies when it was us on top and running shit around here :gunsmiley::gunsmiley::gunsmiley:

Everyone knows god isn't real deep down inside so there's no point in actually arguing about it.

First time I realized god wasn't real is when I understood what the word actually meant, I was 10 and I asked my auntie who is god and she said god is the creator of the world. I asked if god created everything who created him? She said don't ask that question and I left it at that.

Two seconds later I thought about it and realized god doesn't and logically can't explain anything. If god doesn't need a creator then neither does anything else. What I was most confused by is why I wasn't allowed to ask this simple question.

It then struck me that everyone is just pretending that this makes sense but why they would do that remained a mystery. I only realized the reason that this was actually good when I was a full grown adult.

Deities are venerated ancestors, in Islam we have monotheism and god is nothing but the pure universal. Islam doesn't allow icons or any recognition of named ancestors. What does this mean? We all have a common ancestor. So god in medieval society served the same role evolution serves in modern secular society. It is a cultural belief that allows for group cohesion.

Somalis can't even benefit from this with their qabil thinking, very ironic. This isn't actually unrelated to Islam but is one of its flaws. Islam in practice is an arab supremacist doctrine, only arab speakers can understand the quran and interpret it. So they become the ultimate judge of what social cohesion means and gate keep social power and permissibility. This on top of their war like nature and you have a very strong protocol for arab supremacy. It can't be a coincidence then that Somalis claim to be descendants of the prophet and Arabs as a central doctrine in their qabilist ways.

So religion and qabil thinking are not opposed but exist to support each other. We have to do away with both so we can reach new plateaus.

While we squabble over middle age ideologies the rest of the world laughs at our destitutions and starvation.

brakenclaw

Stay real in the everything fake era
Everyone knows god isn't real deep down inside so there's no point in actually arguing about it.

First time I realized god wasn't real is when I understood what the word actually meant, I was 10 and I asked my auntie who is god and she said god is the creator of the world. I asked if god created everything who created him? She said don't ask that question and I left it at that.

Two seconds later I thought about it and realized god doesn't and logically can't explain anything. If god doesn't need a creator then neither does anything else. What I was most confused by is why I wasn't allowed to ask this simple question.

It then struck me that everyone is just pretending that this makes sense but why they would do that remained a mystery. I only realized the reason that this was actually good when I was a full grown adult.

Deities are venerated ancestors, in Islam we have monotheism and god is nothing but the pure universal. Islam doesn't allow icons or any recognition of named ancestors. What does this mean? We all have a common ancestor. So god in medieval society served the same role evolution serves in modern secular society. It is a cultural belief that allows for group cohesion.

Somalis can't even benefit from this with their qabil thinking, very ironic. This isn't actually unrelated to Islam but is one of its flaws. Islam in practice is an arab supremacist doctrine, only arab speakers can understand the quran and interpret it. So they become the ultimate judge of what social cohesion means and gate keep social power and permissibility. This on top of their war like nature and you have a very strong protocol for arab supremacy. It can't be a coincidence then that Somalis claim to be descendants of the prophet and Arabs as a central doctrine in their qabilist ways.

So religion and qabil thinking are not opposed but exist to support each other. We have to do away with both so we can reach new plateaus.

While we squabble over middle age ideologies the rest of the world laughs at our destitutions and starvation.
this is type of shit that you spew when you aint grow up right.

Do-I-Look-Somali

"Everyone knows god isn't real deep down inside so there's no point in actually arguing about it."

That's a subjective opinion, and has nothing to do with the belief of others. Even science can't prove if God is real, because science can only rely on what it can see, and test. Belief in God is what we believe, and we can prove that belief with what was given to us which is the Quran.

"First time I realized god wasn't real is when I understood what the word actually meant, I was 10 and I asked my auntie who is god and she said god is the creator of the world. I asked if god created everything who created him? She said don't ask that question and I left it at that."

That literally proves nothing lol. We Muslims believe Allah was always there. He has no beginning or ending therefore our small human minds wouldn't be able to comprehend that.

"Two seconds later I thought about it and realized god doesn't and logically can't explain anything. If god doesn't need a creator then neither does anything else. What I was most confused by is why I wasn't allowed to ask this simple question."

No sir. Even a camera has a creator. Sadly your aunt had Iman but not much knowledge on the Islamic faith. I hold those with Iman close to my heart. They believe, and Love Allah even if they have no aquidah. If I didn't have the knowledge, my iman would be so low, and I would easily become an athiest again. But back to the point. Humans have a creator. But Allah isn't a human nor is he a creator. He was always there.

"Deities are venerated ancestors, in Islam we have monotheism and god is nothing but the pure universal. Islam doesn't allow icons or any recognition of named ancestors. What does this mean? We all have a common ancestor. So god in medieval society served the same role evolution serves in modern secular society. It is a cultural belief that allows for group cohesion."

Now you're jumping in circles, and are not staying focused on your first point. Islam, and Darwinism have nothing to do with each other. In Islam we believe Allah is perfect his creatures constantly. But we don't believe a species can form an other species. That has never been tested, but is just based on a theory that was broken called Darwinism. Also what deitys? In Islam we only believe in Allah as the one true God. Islam does allow you to recognize your ancestors, but it also allows you not to commit the same acts of shirk they have committed.

"Somalis can't even benefit from this with their qabil thinking, very ironic. This isn't actually unrelated to Islam but is one of its flaws. Islam in practice is an arab supremacist doctrine, only arab speakers can understand the quran and interpret it. So they become the ultimate judge of what social cohesion means and gate keep social power and permissibility. This on top of their war like nature and you have a very strong protocol for arab supremacy. It can't be a coincidence then that Somalis claim to be descendants of the prophet and Arabs as a central doctrine in their qabilist ways."

Qabil is just a lineage, and has nothing to do with Islam. Islam is a religion, and a way of life. A qabil is just a clan you adhere to. How does the language of the Quran coming down in Arabic make it an act of Arab supremacy? That makes no intellectual sense. The Arabic language is very beautiful, and the Quran is very easy to memorize in Arabic. We Somalis are very lucky, because Arabic is in the same afro-asiatic tree. We Somalis share similar words with the Arabs. Millions of ppl who are not arabic have memorized the Quran, and one of the miracles of the Quran is how easy it can be memorized. Somalis claim to be descendent from Arabs due to political reasons, and nothing else. This literally doesn't explain how Islam is not true. Also again you keep jumping in circles.

"So religion and qabil thinking are not opposed but exist to support each other. We have to do away with both so we can reach new plateaus."

Again this is just another subjective opinion, and holds no weight. I already explained to you how religion, and qabil have nothing to do with each other.

"While we squabble over middle age ideologies the rest of the world laughs at our destitutions and starvation."

Again you jumped topic. What's happening in the middle East, and most Muslim countries is the affect of the colonial, and imprealistic age. Plus we Muslims have went astray from what was given to us, and Allah told us when we go astray, harsh punishments will follow, but Alhamdulilah we are spreading in the west, and all over the globe. Islam will never die, and you haven't proven any point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending