(Debate)Who Likes/Dislikes watching Anime Shows? Should it be banned In Somalia?

Who Likes/Dislikes watching Anime Shows? Should it be banned In Somalia?

• Yes I like Anime and it shouldn't be banned in Somalia

• Hell Nah, that is Gay ASF, I agree it should be banned in Somalia

Results are only viewable after voting.
Yes babe I did but that was

Read the article I posted, all the information is right there, it is actually a good and a detailed one.:ufdup:

Why don't tell me why you like it since I voiced my opinion and do you think I am wrong and you right? lol.

Not even gonna bother you, you seem to be a die hard fan already judging by pfp, I am not even worried about Western Somalis, just don't take the weird obsession back home.:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:
1606575409653.png

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Hmmm a animes doesn't make someone g1y

I love cartoons. Good cartoons and definitely not Anime, apprently these cartoons are responsible for the raise of inc€els and Gays/Lesbos among kids, it might not have effected you personally but it sure did other kids like @486th President.

What I hate is that it became way way too mainstream, whats is worse is that every character has it's own , at the end of these useless show kids would log in into a site and discover the main character is gay, ofcourse the kid will watch these shitty gay hentai and the damage is done.:mjcry:

Just wait. Somali’s back home will be the most extreme weebs with body pillows like this inshallah:

8a7.png

CP0AD0sWwAAzg84.jpg

And dress like this:
bearded_cosplay02.jpg

studio-crown-walking-around.jpg

Is too late? La Xawal:snoop:

I blame you weirdos exporting this Qashin and normalizing this weird obsession with your pfps and promoting it,

In short, everyone hates Anime because every fan under 25 is a dipshit and a social outcast, who TF spends hours and days watching retarded cartoons.

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
I don’t like anime but it shouldn’t be banned in Somalia

Tell me what does Anime will benefit us beside rape increases and murder justifications, matter fact it should be illegal everywhere, would you let your kids watch it? Be honest.:bell:

Last edited:

Xaruun

VIP
Honestly, I just voted for anime to be legalised but now I’ve thought about it... Anime is fruity trash that raises oestrogen levels in males. If it were to become popular in Somalia then the male population would collectively become made within a generation.

inflorescence

The Horn ~~~
I love cartoons. Good cartoons and definitely not Anime, apprently these cartoons are responsible for the raise of inc€els and Gays/Lesbos among kids, it might not have effected you personally but it sure did other kids like @486th President.

What I hate is that it became way way too mainstream, whats is worse is that every character has it's own , at the end of these useless show kids would log in into a site and discover the main character is gay, ofcourse the kid will watch these shitty gay hentai and the damage is done.:mjcry:

I blame you weirdos exporting this Qashin and normalizing this weird obsession with your pfps and promoting it,

In short, everyone hates Anime because every fan under 25 is a dipshit and a social outcast, who TF spends hours and days watching retarded cartoons.

This could be you if you let go of all these negative feelings sxb.
weeaboos-onyx-truth.png

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
This could be you if you let go of all these negative feelings sxb.
weeaboos-onyx-truth.png

You can clearly see that guy you posted is fruity and feminine freak, are you mad everyone on here agree with me that watching anime is for wierdos like you, reposting this pictures over and over will not save you hon.:pachah1:

inflorescence

The Horn ~~~
You can clearly see that guy you posted is fruity and feminine freak, are you mad everyone on here agree with me that watching anime is for wierdos like you, reposting this pictures over and over will not save you hon.:pachah1:

ngl you being this pressed is fruitier than the fruitiest weeb. Nothing personal, this is all in jest.:it0tdo8:

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
ngl you being this pressed is fruitier than the fruitiest weeb. Nothing personal, this is all in jest.:it0tdo8:

I am not pressed at all, you are the one who is advocating for filth and for some odd reason you thought it is cool to watch Anime but realized you are on your own.

You need to know Anime is dumb and waste of the time,the entire damn story could be told in maybe 20 minutes. But with all the padding and over done drama added in they stretch that fucker out to 8 hours or more. Stop wasting your time with that crap and pick up a book instead, you are grown up now.:mjdontkno:

Hey don't insult those if those ppl want to dress like a animes character let them be
Second
I think Anime studios tht make Anime aren't the ones making into and hentai

Trending

Latest posts