(Debate)Who Likes/Dislikes watching Anime Shows? Should it be banned In Somalia?

Who Likes/Dislikes watching Anime Shows? Should it be banned In Somalia?

• Yes I like Anime and it shouldn't be banned in Somalia

• Hell Nah, that is Gay ASF, I agree it should be banned in Somalia

Results are only viewable after voting.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
First of all sorry about my long post and rants, I seem to have a problem condensing my posts,:meleshame:Here is my opinion on watching Anime, first of all I'm not trying to shove my opinions down y'all throat, I just wanna know why some of you guys like watching Anime.

I want logical, rational explanations; not "because its cool and not gay", not "because its a cartoon", I want to hear reasons, people, don't get me wrong I love cartoon shows like the Family guy,South Park and American Dad most of other American cartoons but all we know large portion of Anime watchers turn out to be gay or lesbian.

Some of y'all might know but in 1962 the CIA spent a millions of dollars making Anime gay in order to weaken the Japanese males, guess what It worked, it effected few other Asian countries like China and Korea as well,the Japanese males are now cucks and can no longer impegrante their women,@OffTheDome's is good example how bad it is now.

Why I hate Anime?

Basically people including me hate it because it's shitty animation wrapped around a terribly simple plot and then all wrapped up in over dramatization and bullshit.

To be honest Anime is a bunch of retarded crap. (And not funny retarded crap like Aqua Teen Hunger Force. It's more like retarded crap that makes you want to throw your tv out the fucking window.)

The premise of most of the shows is about as basic as it can get. You sit down and watch a 30 minute show (ok, 22 minutes with commercials) and all you get is a bunch of fucking fluff. They are over dramatized so badly that the entire episode could be handled in about 3 minutes.

Retarded Plots and Twists

You're sit there and led to believe that you don't know what will happen next. Will the Commander survive the fight? Will he beat his oponent? OF COURSE HE WILL. He is the fucking protagonist and without him you can't make any more retardedly drawn out and pathetically slow cartoons.Yes it lends itself to fantasy realms, huge worlds and terrific plot twists.

Some times is too random to follow, like when theres a 20 different plotlines and a plot shift every minute and a half and then you think you have it all down and then it throws a curve ball at you that makes everything not make sence. then it looks like one of the plots it about to finish but it only thinks about finishing and then it changes its mind, then it cuts to a scene where a purple anteater with a cape flashes for 3 minutes and i go into a seizure and swollow my toungue.

Animation is too Unrealistic

Anime completely misses the point. For starters, anime utterly, and completely misrepresents the way people actually look like. There's the huge eyes, usually giving in to the down syndrome every character in an anime suffers from. Then there's the male characters. Skinny, perverted motherfuckers that can't walk straight to save their lives. And then there's the female charcters. Abs the size of a feeding tube, and unnaturally large breasts.

On top of all that the fuckheaded artist will take virtually every opportunity to show some cleavage, or to make the girls bend over, to let the viewer take a glimpse at their panties. Hentai finds it's way into nearly every anime. Not to mention being extremely over-violent, anime frequently uses religion to justify the character's cause. Huge pistols shaped in the way of a cross, ridiculous swords, whatever. It's laughable that anyone can get a quality viewing time from this charade.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I argue Somali government, religious groups, Islamic NGOs to ban this degranate cartoons from and inform the public of the dangerous associated with this filth, we need massive campaign and to raise awareness on this important subject.

Who Likes/Dislikes watching Anime Shows? And why? Did it make you Fruity? Should it be banned In Somalia? Let us discuss and no trolling please, this is serious matter.

Last edited:

GemState

36/21
VIP
Anime is mostly hyper-sexualized trash because its main demographic is antisocial teenage males, having said that the are a few good ones out there.

You're pretty much spot on otherwise though.

The CIA spent millions of dollars to make anime gay to weaken japanese males? :dead: if this is true what did they add to make them "weak":ftw9nwa:

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
didnt u admit to watching anime ?

Yes babe I did, check the spoiler.

The CIA spent millions of dollars to make anime gay to weaken japanese males? :dead: if this is true what did they add to make them "weak":ftw9nwa:

Read the article I posted, all the information is right there, it is actually a good and a detailed one.:ufdup:

How many anime shows you have watched?

Why don't tell me why you like it since I voiced my opinion and do you think I am wrong and you right? lol.

ngl it seems like he’s mostly either seen basic shounen anime or those generic fanservice anime. Or none at all lmao

Not even gonna bother you, you seem to be a die hard fan already judging by pfp, I am not even worried about Western Somalis, just don't take the weird obsession back home.:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

Last edited:
I had a friend who watched anime and he wanted me to his dick so bad he got pissed when I said no
I had a fight with him
i beat the living shit out of him because first he was moving fruity to ME like couldn’t he pick another person who watches anime?
and second cause he was acting tough

First of all sorry about my long post and rants, I seem to have a problem condensing my posts,:meleshame:Here is my opinion on watching Anime, first of all I'm not trying to shove my opinions down y'all throat, I just wanna know why some of you guys like watching Anime.

I want logical, rational explanations; not "because its cool and not gay", not "because its a cartoon", I want to hear reasons, people, don't get me wrong I love cartoon shows like the Family guy,South Park and American Dad most of other American cartoons but all we know large portion of Anime watchers turn out to be gay or lesbian.

Some of y'all might know but in 1962 the CIA spent a millions of dollars making Anime gay in order to weaken the Japanese males, guess what It worked, it effected few other Asian countries like China and Korea as well,the Japanese males are now cucks and can no longer impegrante their women,@OffTheDome's is good example how bad it is now.

Why I hate Anime?

Basically people including me hate it because it's shitty animation wrapped around a terribly simple plot and then all wrapped up in over dramatization and bullshit.

To be honest Anime is a bunch of retarded crap. (And not funny retarded crap like Aqua Teen Hunger Force. It's more like retarded crap that makes you want to throw your tv out the fucking window.)

The premise of most of the shows is about as basic as it can get. You sit down and watch a 30 minute show (ok, 22 minutes with commercials) and all you get is a bunch of fucking fluff. They are over dramatized so badly that the entire episode could be handled in about 3 minutes.

Retarded Plots and Twists

You're sit there and led to believe that you don't know what will happen next. Will the Commander survive the fight? Will he beat his oponent? OF COURSE HE WILL. He is the fucking protagonist and without him you can't make any more retardedly drawn out and pathetically slow cartoons.Yes it lends itself to fantasy realms, huge worlds and terrific plot twists.

Some times is too random to follow, like when theres a 20 different plotlines and a plot shift every minute and a half and then you think you have it all down and then it throws a curve ball at you that makes everything not make sence. then it looks like one of the plots it about to finish but it only thinks about finishing and then it changes its mind, then it cuts to a scene where a purple anteater with a cape flashes for 3 minutes and i go into a seizure and swollow my toungue.

Animation is too Unrealistic

Anime completely misses the point. For starters, anime utterly, and completely misrepresents the way people actually look like. There's the huge eyes, usually giving in to the down syndrome every character in an anime suffers from. Then there's the male characters. Skinny, perverted motherfuckers that can't walk straight to save their lives. And then there's the female charcters. Abs the size of a feeding tube, and unnaturally large breasts.

On top of all that the fuckheaded artist will take virtually every opportunity to show some cleavage, or to make the girls bend over, to let the viewer take a glimpse at their panties. Hentai finds it's way into nearly every anime. Not to mention being extremely over-violent, anime frequently uses religion to justify the character's cause. Huge pistols shaped in the way of a cross, ridiculous swords, whatever. It's laughable that anyone can get a quality viewing time from this charade.

I argue Somali government, religious groups, Islamic NGOs to ban this degranate cartoons from and inform the public of the dangerous associated with this filth, we need massive campaign and to raise awareness on this important subject.

Who Likes/Dislikes watching Anime Shows? And why? Did it make you Fruity? Should it be banned In Somalia? Let us discuss and no trolling please, this is serious matter.
Hmmm a animes doesn't make someone g1y

inflorescence

The Horn ~~~
Yes babe I did but that was

Read the article I posted, all the information is right there, it is actually a good and a detailed one.:ufdup:

Why don't tell me why you like it since I voiced my opinion and do you think I am wrong and you right? lol.

Not even gonna bother you, you seem to be a die hard fan already judging by pfp, I am not even worried about Western Somalis, just don't take the weird obsession back home.:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:
Just wait. Somali’s back home will be the most extreme weebs with body pillows like this inshallah:

8a7.png

CP0AD0sWwAAzg84.jpg

And dress like this:
bearded_cosplay02.jpg

studio-crown-walking-around.jpg

Trending