DEBATE: Muhammad (SAW) Marriage to Aisha || Is Minor Marriage Acceptable?

Fiiri waryaa, the point is, Hadiths of Al-Bukhari and Muslim aren't as authentic as the Quran, since they have and had weak questionable hadiths, as well as political made up hadiths inserted by Shia and Ali lovers faction of the fitna, the Quran is the only undoubtedly authentic Book in Islam.
You're alleging there are fabricated hadith in the sahihayn put in by Shia? Do you have any proof for this?

Istaghfurullah, why you ppl always go to the " you are kafiir" route, can't you have simple discussion with logic and debate?

you undermine the entire din just to protect liberalism. I don't care what you have to say and people should stay clear of what you try to push. myself and others have seen you push deviant stuff on here before, this isn't at all the first time. and frankly I think you are scum. you undermine the entire din and you act like it's something casual.

you undermine the entire din just to protect liberalism. I don't care what you have to say and people should stay clear of what you try to push. myself and others have seen you push deviant stuff on here before, this isn't at all the first time. and frankly I think you are scum. you undermine the entire din and you act like it's something casual.
Facts brother its crazy I don't think people appreciate enough the amount khair they get from Hadith and the work of the pious predecessors. Every other day I'm dealing with someone who tries and undermines it, I suspect its a trend from those afflicted by liberalism but it always stems from a lack of knowledge. I'm just surprised to see it from a Somali now.

:deadpeter::dead::damn:

Was that really necessary?

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
You're alleging there are fabricated hadith in the sahihayn put in by Shia? Do you have any proof for this?

This hadith from Albukhari that Albani classified as weak:
"I saw the Messenger of Allah during his Hajj, on the Day of 'Arafah. He was upon his camel Al-Qaswa, giving a Khutbah, so he said: 'O people! Indeed, I have left among you, that which if you hold fast to it, you shall not go astray: The Book of Allah and my family, the people of my house.'" This hadith claim that Ali and his lineage are the true rulers of the Ummah.

Musnad Ahmad 16245—[Mua’wiya said]: "I saw the prophet sucking on the tongue or the lips of Al-Hassan son of Ali, may the prayers of Allah be upon him. For no tongue or lips that the prophet sucked on will be tormented (by hell fire)".
This hadith and other talking about the prophet sucking the tongue of Al-Hassan, or the penis of Hussein, which they aren't true, but what are the reasons behind these hadiths becoming narrated ones? To show that Al-Hassan drank from the spit of the prophet, from his body water so for that he is espcial.

There are other hadiths about Ali sons and the prophet which are inappropiate and was classified as weak, but they go by the same logic, the prophet kissing one of Ali's sons, and threatening anyone who tries to steal their right to rule or anyone who will kill them.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
This is a hadith verified by Al-Tabarani:
"
It is reported that he (the Prophet) kissed the (little) penis of al-Hasan or al-Hussain

"

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
And this I will leave it for arabic speakers
ذكره ابن الجوزي في الموضوعات من طريق محمد بن مزيد بن أبي الأزهر ثنا علي بن مسلم الطوسي ثنا سعيد بن عامر عن قابوس بن أبي ظبيان عن أبيه عن جده عبد الله -وقال مرة عن أبيه عن جابر -قال رأيت رسول الله وهو يفحج ما بين فخذي الحسين ويقبل زبيبته ويقول لعن الله قاتلك فقلت يا رسول الله ومن قالته قال رجل من أمتي يبغض عشيرتي لا تناله شفاعتي

in this hadith, although it is classified as weak later on, you can get the point of making the way for Hassan, Hussein to be somewhat the rightful ruler and anyone challenging them to be kafiir.

@Aurelian

Walaalo don’t fold, @Omar del Sur is calling you a kafir for questioning a man made book. I know for a fact he wouldn’t say that in your face, he is a coward.

don't fold on undermining the entire religion?... a person who undermines the sunnah is like a person who undermines the Quran... or who comes and tries to get you to be pro-lgbt...

look if people want to go the wrong route, I can't stop them... without the hadith, we don't even know how to make wudu...

is there any of the five pillars of Islam we can uphold without the hadith?

the shahaadah
salaat
zakah
fasting in Ramadan
Hajj

without the hadith, we lose every single pillar of the five pillars of Islam... every one of those pillars, we learn the details from the hadith...

we would lose all five of the five pillars of Islam, we would lose the concept of the five pillars of Islam itself, which is from the hadith...

if we lose all five of the five pillars, we are complete failures as Muslims... what of the religion do we even have left??

this is not about me or about some person on here.... it is about things that are bigger and more important than either of us...

if you do not care about protecting Islam, it is your problem... the entire religion falls apart without the hadith and if you do not care about that it is a problem within yourself

it isn't my role that I am able to stop people from going in the wrong direction but I have tried to warn people and wallahi I am pleased that this will be with me on the day of judgement

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
@Aurelian

Walaalo don’t fold, @Omar del Sur is calling you a kafir for questioning a man made book. I know for a fact he wouldn’t say that in your face, he is a coward.
I don't say all hadiths are fake and made up, but there are many scholars knocking off hadiths from early centuries of Islam to the last century, 20th century by Al-Albani.

This hadith from Albukhari that Albani classified as weak:
"I saw the Messenger of Allah during his Hajj, on the Day of 'Arafah. He was upon his camel Al-Qaswa, giving a Khutbah, so he said: 'O people! Indeed, I have left among you, that which if you hold fast to it, you shall not go astray: The Book of Allah and my family, the people of my house.'" This hadith claim that Ali and his lineage are the true rulers of the Ummah.

Musnad Ahmad 16245—[Mua’wiya said]: "I saw the prophet sucking on the tongue or the lips of Al-Hassan son of Ali, may the prayers of Allah be upon him. For no tongue or lips that the prophet sucked on will be tormented (by hell fire)".
This hadith and other talking about the prophet sucking the tongue of Al-Hassan, or the penis of Hussein, which they aren't true, but what are the reasons behind these hadiths becoming narrated ones? To show that Al-Hassan drank from the spit of the prophet, from his body water so for that he is espcial.

There are other hadiths about Ali sons and the prophet which are inappropiate and was classified as weak, but they go by the same logic, the prophet kissing one of Ali's sons, and threatening anyone who tries to steal their right to rule or anyone who will kill them.
I'm trying to be fair to you but you're making things difficult for me, you made a very specific claim that there are fabricated hadith in Sahih Muslim and Bukhari put in by Shias. This is a very serious claim as you're essentially saying they've been corrupted while the sahihayn are among the most stringent methods of Hadith collection.

The first hadith, can you provide a reference number in Bukhari (or the Arabic), I can find the narration in At Tirmidi but show where Al Albani says its daif (in Bukhari).

The second, the narration found in Al-Adab Al-Mufrad 1183 is found to be hassan by Al Albani himself, but the wording is different from the one in Musnad Ahmad, so what is your point, this was common practice of the Arabs when no water was nearby.

"...the penis of Hussein"
Is this reported by Bukhari or Muslim?

"ذكره ابن الجوزي في الموضوعات من طريق محمد بن مزيد بن أبي الأزهر ثنا علي بن مسلم الطوسي ثنا سعيد بن عامر عن قابوس بن أبي ظبيان عن أبيه عن جده عبد الله -وقال مرة عن أبيه عن جابر -قال رأيت رسول الله وهو يفحج ما بين فخذي الحسين ويقبل زبيبته ويقول لعن الله قاتلك فقلت يا رسول الله ومن قالته قال رجل من أمتي يبغض عشيرتي لا تناله شفاعتي"
Or this?

I'm not saying there's no such thing as a fabricated or weak hadith, but you have to be honest and take back your baseless claims that Bukhari and Muslim have fabricated Shia hadith. This does you no good to spread such a thing.

"I don't say all hadiths are fake and made up, but there are many scholars knocking off hadiths from early centuries of Islam to the last century, 20th century by Al-Albani."

They should know that Al-Albani himself spoke in high regard how sound the collections were, and he basically said time would befit him over analyzing them as they are authentic and spent it instead looking at other Hadith from other collections.

Last edited:
Muslims especially scholars should clarify Aishas real age because this is one of the biggest if not the biggest thing deterring people from accepting Islam.

Wadaads of sspot, give us your sources for what you think her age was.
What if there are hadiths in Bukhari itself that possibly contradict that Aisha was 6 years old?

Humans make mistakes, it happens.
There are more authentic and historically accurate depictions of Aisha being 9 than any other account of her age. You seem to have a confirmation bias mate

Gacmeey

Madaxweynaha Qurbo Joogta 🇸🇴
Muslims especially scholars should clarify Aishas real age because this is one of the biggest if not the biggest thing deterring people from accepting Islam.

Wadaads of sspot, give us your sources for what you think her age was.
It’s quite obvious it’s 9. Other interpretations of 19 and 18 have some merit but 9 is the most sound and likely option

Trending