Death...

I’m really scared of it lately I’ve just been having a gut feeling of myself, so much so that I started praying more and studying the World Of Barzakh. Life feels weird fam I’d not want to die right now so why do I have this feeling? What should I do?

Is it anxiety?

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia 🇸🇴
Even if you were to die (which inshallah you wont for a long time) you would be in Jannah

I’m really scared of it lately I’ve just been having a gut feeling of myself, so much so that I started praying more and studying the World Of Barzakh. Life feels weird fam I’d not want to die right now so why do I have this feeling? What should I do?

Is it anxiety?
You'll feel good after you realize that death can be a relief. Death is natural part of life I am more scared of being paralyzed than dying. May Allah not test me with that. May Allah ease your anxiety.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Is it anxiety?

blame it on HIV

Trending