Dear Atheists: do you fear death?

Status
Not open for further replies.

World

VIP
Do you fear death?

Does the afterlife scare you?

Do you believe that after you die, you will become nothing for eternity?

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
No, we don't fear death. Death is natural and has happened billions of times throughout history. The afterlife doesn't scare me because it doesn't exist. There's no evidence anywhere that it exists. Conscience is not as mysterious and alluring as you think. All of your brain's ability to function ENDS when you die. There's no coming back to life.

يَا أَيُّهَا النَّاسُ اتَّقُوا رَبَّكُمْ إِنَّ زَلْزَلَةَ السَّاعَةِ شَيْءٌ عَظِيمٌ
O mankind! Fear your Lord and be dutiful to Him! Verily, the earthquake of the Hour (of Judgement) is a terrible thing.

if only they knew

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
war duliyahow Magaca daran what were you thinking when choosing the name ABof xaar.
Triggered? You posed a stupid question and I gave the appropriate answer. Here's a more pc answer: We're not atheists because we didn't read the Quran. We're atheists because we read the Quran and studied the hadiths. All religions are fake and I just happen to belong to an ethnicity where a vast majority are Muslim.

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
wax aad ka hadlaysid maaqn.
when did I ever talk behind your back?
Reply to my message and not to the thread, unless you don't want me to know what you said. Now, prove that an afterlife exists and that Muhammad wasn't a joker like every other religious figure.

okay.......
lax soo jeedaa tahay
noloshii kadhacdaa tahay
qof is layaaba Ma tahay
nacas baa tahay
orod noloshaada dib u fiiri
hasoo ordon Sidii qof kaa jaysan
markii lasheego diin

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
okay.......
lax soo jeedaa tahay
noloshii kadhacdaa tahay
qof is layaaba Ma tahay
nacas baa tahay
orod noloshaada dib u fiiri
hasoo ordon Sidii qof kaa jaysan
markii lasheego diin
Diinta waxaad ku hogteen weeye, ee alshabab iyo isis aduunka silayeelo lagaranlayaha. Doqonkan waxan post-gareeyay wuxuuu ismoodayay xariif lakiin wuu is ceebeyay adigana waad ogadartay. nacas.

World

VIP
We know. We've read it. It's the ramblings of a 7th century dimwit who went to heaven on a unicorn!!
The Quraysh mocked Rasululah Salalahu Calayhi Wasalam when they heard it as well, the wife of Rasululah against even advised him telling the story, some weak Muslims even left Islam when they heard it. No surprise from an Atheist in that case.

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
The Quraysh mocked Rasululah Salalahu Calayhi Wasalam when they heard it as well, the wife of Rasululah against even advised him telling the story, some weak Muslims even left Islam when they heard it. No surprise from an Atheist in that case.
Before the Islamic prophets, whose combined history is no older than 10,000 years, what were humans worshipping? The human race in it's current form has been around for 200,000 years. They weren't worshipping anything because they weren't yet sophisticated enough to invent religion.

World

VIP
Before the Islamic prophets, whose combined history is no older than 10,000 years, what were humans worshipping? The human race in it's current form has been around for 200,000 years. They weren't worshipping anything because they weren't yet sophisticated enough to invent religion.
Who said that the combined history of all Islamic Prophets (124,000) is no older than 10,000 years? You're mistaking Islam with Christianity.

There weren't any humans on the earth before Adam, but Jinns.

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
Who said that the combined history of all Islamic Prophets (124,000) is no older than 10,000 years? You're mistaking Islam with Christianity.

There weren't any humans on the earth before Adam, but Jinns.
Christianity is a basis for Islam and most of it is a cheap copy and paste with an Arabian twist. Humans are 200,000 years old. That's not in dispute. Christians say the first humans were created 6,000 years ago and Islam does nothing to dispute it. Adam and Eve are mythical characters because humans descended from earlier species. At no point were two humans in perfect form created. If you want to argue that, you are crazy. You are rejecting evolution.

World

VIP
Christianity is a basis for Islam and most of it is a cheap copy and paste with an Arabian twist.
No point engaging in someone who needs to use ad-hominem attacks in debates.

Islam is not Christianity. If you're unable to understand this, then I don't think you should even discuss religion.

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
No point engaging in someone who needs to use ad-hominem attacks in debates.

Islam is not Christianity. If you're unable to understand this, then I don't think you should even discuss religion.
I know it's not Christianity. It distorts the story of Christianity to somehow fit Muhammad into the picture. Christians believe in the death, deity and resurrection of Christ. They've always believed this until Muhammad came up with the nonsense about how Jesus wasn't crucified. And tell me, what were people worshipping 200,000 years ago? What were homo habilis worshipping?

World

VIP
I know it's not Christianity. It distorts the story of Christianity to somehow fit Muhammad into the picture. Christians believe in the death, deity and resurrection of Christ. They've always believed this until Muhammad came up with the nonsense about how Jesus wasn't crucified. And tell me, what were people worshipping 200,000 years ago? What were homo habilis worshipping?
If you want to listen to an Islamic response to evolution, then Yasir Qadhi does this well:
We don't believe there were humans before Adam (A.S).

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
If you want to listen to an Islamic response to evolution, then Yasir Qadhi does this well:
We don't believe there were humans before Adam (A.S).
I'm asking you, not Yasir Qadhi. I've already heard his arguments and they are pathetic. If you have to link other people's talking points, why did you make a thread trying to attack atheists? That shows that you have no ideas of your own and are simply programmed to carry out Muhammad's agenda.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts