Deadly bombing in Mogadishu!

How long will this terrorism continue for? 10 years? 20? How much longer will inept leaders and corrupt politicians plague us?

61 people are dead, with more likely to add to it, and there is only apathy and Faux anger. In 1 week, 95% of the outraged people here will forget this happened, and that's what truly hurts the most.

Last edited:

Apollo

VIP
Sad to hear.. but I bet Western media will completely ignore this or only mention it briefly. Somalis have become irrelevant on the world stage because of acts like this (they expect it).

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
These attacks are foreign led but hide behind Al shabab, targeting students and the most capable in society.

There has to be a new strategy to hunt down the organisers of these attacks

AUN won't cut it. May be we could try and stop believing in the Arab religion in 2020? May be:manny:?
You’ve got a point, honestly. Islamic terrorism has been a cancer to Somalia for the past 15 years, yet nobody says that the issue may be, wait for it;

Islam.

You’ve got a point, honestly. Islamic terrorism has been a cancer to Somalia for the past 15 years, yet nobody says that the issue may be, wait for it;

Islam.

Tell me about it. And all the 69IQ Somalis ( I give them an extra point ever since they managed to get that debt relief) in this thread are qashin rating my post for saying precisely that:mjdontkno:

Tell me about it. And all the 69IQ Somalis ( I give them an extra point ever since they managed to get that debt relief) in this thread are qashin rating my post for saying precisely that:mjdontkno:

More than 70 people died who also believed in the religion you're criticising and all you can think to do is take digs at Islam. This isn't the time.

Muji

VIP
Eurgh

Imagine blowing up your own people and your own country for some foreign agent. This level of treachery makes me sick!

More than 70 people died who also believed in the religion you're criticising and all you can think to do is take digs at Islam. This isn't the time.
70 people who got blown up by a guy in the name of Allah, and when we try to talk about the core roots of this (Salafism) and how to remove this cancer from Somali society, you say it's "not the time".

When is it the time for this discussion, then? As typing AUN and forgetting about this by next month has become almost a robotic response to terrorism by Somalis.

Trending