Deadly bombing in Mogadishu!

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Kulaha, "I give up" What & when have you done anything for Somalia?
Certain people like me did work and try to help Somalia, but the leaders are refusing to work with the people, or just don't want to. When Giving something up, you lose trust it it, aware nothing will change. The current status and administration is worth giving up, just look at the Rampant corruption and daily bombing. We are not aware of how shitty Somalia became. Yes, on one side it is getting better. But on another, it is just horrendous. Security is gone. Simple as. They knew this bombing would occur, yet nothing happened. Same with Yariisow and others. When the elites give up on their mentally and let the people work together , then we can be united and get what we want done!

Somalia needs to be united to fight a united enemy. Broken Somalia will not fight a united enemy or win!

Farm

VIP
AUN

This is disgusting... the mayor essentially called all the people who died unimportant.

When there is leadership like this there is unfortunately no hope anything will improve.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
AUN

This is disgusting... the mayor essentially called all the people who died unimportant.

When there is leadership like this there is unfortunately no hope anything will improve.
Lost cause. He himself knows that the security is deteriorating and is aware of what needs to be done, but refuses to because of rivalry. He gained this seat due to the misfortune of others, and you expect him to do something. Heck no.!

Akhi, this caller is wrong. We have Ulema like Shaykh Fawzan (May Allah preserve him) who speak good of Shaykh Abdul Wahhab (May Allah have mercy upon him). People who speak ill of this great scholar have been misinformed.

Of course Fawzan will speak well of Ibn Abdul Wahhab he is a follower of the najdi dawah maybe try and listen to what non saudi salafi scholars say.

Guardafui

Beati Pacifici.
Am so glad my parents left that country way before the civil war. I feel for my country a country I have never seen but at the same time
Al Shabab has reached a new low that I have never imagined that they would go to, targeting students and children. Today is the day I have zero sympathy for any members of this disgusting group. I don't care if they are 16 or 66 they all deserve death for what they have committed today. They took the lives of educated youth who would one day rebuilt their destroyed nation, all for political gain. Disgusting rats they are.

And for Farmajo's administration, three bomb attacks in the capital that have collectively killed close to a thousand people, one killing the mayor last June yet you do NOTHING to increase security. Aun this, aun that, rip to the decease, etc, etc. ACTIONS SPEAK LOUDER THEN WORDS!!! I'm tired of hearing about Innocents dying and this useless N&N government never increasing security in the capital. How can you call yourself a government when you can't even protect your capital let alone the reminder of the country? There either needs to be new elections held to kick N&N out of power or a coup similar to Sudan's that installs a government that has the interests of the people first before anything else.

Did I go too political in this post? Perhaps. This is personal to me as I have lost a family friend a couple years back to one of these terrorist attacks. It boils my blood seeing this shit happen day in and day out with no solution to the issue ever happening.
AUN

Wasn’t this guy a warlord before? Why do Somalia keep giving evil and guilty people power? Then wonder what’s wrong with the country???

blade99

FLOATING IN SPACE
IM FROM THE NORTH AND THIS SHIT HURTS ME DEEPLY ALL I EVER WANTED WAS SOMALIS BEING HAPPY AND LIVING IN A STABLE COUNTRY

SOMALILAND PUNTLAND SOMALIA ALL OF US JUST LIVING GOOD BECOMING A TOURIST HOTSPOT PEOPLE FROM DIFFERENT CULTURES ENJOYING OUR BEACHES BEING CALLED THE PEARL OF AFRICA AGAIN

MAY ALL SOMALIS LIVING BACK HOME KNOW WHAT PEACE IS RIP TO THE DEAD MAY ALLAH PROTECT YOUR SOULS IN THE GRAVE

I HOPE ONE DAY IN MY LIFE THE NEWS ABOUT SOMALIA WOULD BE NOTHING BUT GOOD NEWS AND PROSPERITY

I AM SOMALI I LOVE ALL SOMALIS f*ck TRIBES

I cannot even!! 31 Year's and it's still the same.
I don't blame the young Somalis for dissing Somalia. Rep your clan and that's it! I'm Dhulbahante and proud!!!!

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Certain people like me did work and try to help Somalia, but the leaders are refusing to work with the people, or just don't want to. When Giving something up, you lose trust it it, aware nothing will change. The current status and administration is worth giving up, just look at the Rampant corruption and daily bombing. We are not aware of how shitty Somalia became. Yes, on one side it is getting better. But on another, it is just horrendous. Security is gone. Simple as. They knew this bombing would occur, yet nothing happened. Same with Yariisow and others. When the elites give up on their mentally and let the people work together , then we can be united and get what we want done!

Somalia needs to be united to fight a united enemy. Broken Somalia will not fight a united enemy or win!
Good to see that you did your part. But, what we're talking about is a country that's been in a civil war for decades. All these mess won't change in a day and as long as the enemy within is funded by whichever foreign power, it won't get any better.

Somali and unity?. Don't think that's gonna happen soon. Might as well give the next generation a shot though.

Trending