Deadly bombing in Mogadishu!

Maybe you were drunk and had a lot of drugs, miskiena.. they folded you.
May Allah guid you, you look like a lost person

firstly i dont drink smoke or either smoke hashiis. Lemme tell you they were two cousins habar awal in amsterdam i invited them to my hotel 4 star hotel. threesome. habar awals #are well known to be s in london so i was invited into this wedding plus im mj.

btw sorry for derailing the topic; May Allah have mercy on those souls and may Allah guide Somaliland into the straight path. Finally, May Puntland prosper.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP

This is what I mean. Not only @Dutch.girl, but most SLANDERS have this idiotic ideology. Disappointing.
upload_2019-12-28_21-20-23.png

Hodan from HR

Be Kind Online.
Staff Member
You've got a lot of issues, i feel sorry for you. But here in holland the ladies from somaliland doing good alx. I only hear that there are a lot of ladies from xamar who are dutch born and got black/Madow boyfriends, maybe they are infected

Abayo, you are new here and it seems you came to troll. But there is a right time and place for everything.

When that guy came for SL ladies reputation, you jump to slander ladies from xamar. Really????! How low of you to slander your fellow women:westbrookwtf:smh..

You are a qabilist and so are many people here. It is never deep and we banter back and forth. There will come an appropriate thread you can express you frustrations.

AUN:i83dwbv:
May Allah give sabr and imaan to the families of the dead people.

Last edited:

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
This tragic news was all over the news in my country, Somalia is yet again in the spotlight.

Sure outside influence plays a part but this is more complex than that there are a lot of factors coming to play here but no doubt Somalis themselves are the biggest problem and the corruption/political crisis in the country is why they are are still a thing.

The people in Halane know when big attacks like this will happen, they warn the employers before the attack take place. Then we have the beyond corrupt murderous business community in Mogadishu and politicians, can we ask ourselves why this happened the day the parliament held a vote to not give the admin extension?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Admin

Community Manager
Staff Member
Administrator
inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi rajiun. my condolences to all those who lost loved ones and to the injured. my heart goes out to all those who are still trying to contact their loved ones. :i83dwbv:

Guardafui

Beati Pacifici.
I’ve given up on Somalia long time ago, I’ve realised that we’re the most delusional people on earth and we will never admit that we have issues as people. Tribalism so ingrained in our DNA (not me) it’s almost like a disease that has no cure. It is what’s stopping us from functioning like a normal country or people. Am sick of it. Tribalism > 4.5> injustice > corruption > instability > no country. A bloody cycle that will never end.

Trending

Latest posts