DDSI: THE LOOMING DISINTEGRATION OF THE SOMALI REGION

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
What had happened in Sheed dheer on the morning of February 19, 2019, is not an isolated incident but a symbol of wide dissatisfaction with the current administration in Jigjiga. It was the culmination of a festered differential treatment. It was a bent-up anger against the charlatan and irresponsible way of mistreating entire communities in the region. The Sheed dheer community temporarily declared its exit from Region 5 in favor of joining Region 4. To force a Somali to take such an extreme position nothing but a clear measurement of the thinning of the social glue and the high degree of frustration against the government in Jigjiga.

:damn: :damn:

Who lives here exactly? Gadabuursi?

This happened long time ago tho, i actually thought these people were Gerri Koombe.

Don't worry mudane, it was just a small misunderstanding.

The new alliance in DDSI is Absame, Gadabursi and Ciise. I don't know if you are aware of what's going on.

We have officially joined the ONLF alliance of Absame, Ciise and Gadabursi. From what I'm hearing we will be making a political party.

Bro just tell jeegaan to stop siding with akisho, jaarso and ahmed shide against the new alliance Cauli mentioned above. They held a meeting without gadabursi and ciise( both refused) in Addis Ababa and called it a "Dir" meeting.

@Kingcobra

Absame, Ciise and Gadabuursi are united. Thats all that matters.
I'm hearing that Gadsan (Dir) are also joining.

This video talks about the alliance of Absame, Ciise and Gadabuursi.

This is a good video to watch:

Don't worry mudane, it was just a small misunderstanding.

The new alliance in DDSI is Absame, Gadabursi and Ciise. I don't know if you are aware of what's going on.

We have officially joined the ONLF alliance of Absame, Ciise and Gadabursi. From what I'm hearing we will be making a political party.

no offence old boy but gadabursi is not very relevant, ciise is all we need even though onlf doesn't need numbers as in 1993 and 1997 they won 87% of the votes, its just to cement somalinimo in reality and keep yuo guys busy as onlf sort out the house as we dont want any pro ethiopian somalis until we have our agenda in line, but gadabursi nor has their own gobal like ciise or big numbers, even the one degmo they have is shared as they do not get the full 4 mps from that one county awe barre,

and why do you separate jidwaq and ogaden when it suits you but call them absame when it suits you?

Let them.

Let's redraw the borders, exclude Libaan and the oromo infested sitti.

throw away siitii butt we need libaan, garre waa very pro ogaden so is dagodi as they have been attacked, but kick out siiti as dir has been assimilated too much, one day jaarso and akisho and gurgure wa dur, next day waa oromo, lets kick it out, more power and influence for us Ogadens anyways, and then we deport 1door and other langabs back to somaliland,

Last edited:
no offence old boy but gadabursi is not very relevant, ciise is all we need even though onlf doesn't need numbers as in 1993 and 1997 they won 87% of the votes, its just to cement somalinimo in reality and keep yuo guys busy as onlf sort out the house as we dont want any pro ethiopian somalis until we have our agenda in line, but gadabursi nor has their own gobal like ciise or big numbers, even the one degmo they have is shared as they do not get the full 4 mps from that one county awe barre,

and why do you separate jidwaq and ogaden when it suits you but call them absame when it suits you?

Gadabuursi made their own political party in Ethiopia just recently.

We don't need anyone.

Awbarre all of the MP's are Gadabuursi, the councillor and vice councillor are both Gadabuursi, same as Dharwanaaje, same as Dembel in Sitti.

Where are Jidwaaq in Awbare :lol:

Absames and us are allies now.
This is the new Gadabuursi political party.

Last edited:
Gadabuursi are good folks tho, ka qalee teeri:trumpsmirk:

They live lagre in DDS, they have an unofficial region called "Harawo valley" for themselves where Awbarre is the capital.
They also have their own xaafado in Jigjiga i used to live in, gabdho subag ah ayaa ka buuxa:wow:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending