DDSI: THE LOOMING DISINTEGRATION OF THE SOMALI REGION

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gadabuursi are good folks tho, ka qalee teeri:trumpsmirk:

They live lagre in DDS, they have an unofficial region called "Harawo valley" for themselves where Awbarre is the capital.
They also have their own xaafado in Jigjiga i used to live in, gabdho subag ah ayaa ka buuxa:wow:

@Marsin

Your cousin is Jihading against us today. Tell him to take it easy. :lol:

Gadabuursi are good folks tho, ka qalee teeri:trumpsmirk:

They live lagre in DDS, they have an unofficial region called "Harawo valley" for themselves where Awbarre is the capital.
They also have their own xaafado in Jigjiga i used to live in, gabdho subag ah ayaa ka buuxa:wow:

ok ugaas i will, gadabursi boy consider yourself lucky my ugaas and cousin has given my an order, i cannot ignore, we Absame have bigger fish to fry

Gadabuursi made their own political party in Ethiopia just recently.

We don't need anyone.

Awbarre all of the MP's are Gadabuursi, the councillor and vice councillor are both Gadabuursi, same as Dharwanaaje, same as Dembel in Sitti.

Where are Jidwaaq in Awbare :lol:

Absames and us are allies now.
This is the new Gadabuursi political party.

i dont udenrtand why yuo need a prty bro, horta how come you never unite with your cousins ciise but love working with 1door?

what is this party for? i hope yuo guys will work with ONLF to get more autnomuy and hopefully refredum and not fight us and ciise in achieingh our goals, our aim is to becoem a couytry ocne againa nd maybe one day save somalia, not jojn the shyt hole known as somalia repubic but save it, we can only do that if we leave ethiopia, and we must do it with the pen, the west gives them too much money, ethiopia is slowly xploding my brother, get this party to supprot us and not against us,

i hope yuo will not be secured by oromo and become entrapped, even though yuo will not have the numbers to make a dent, we still need a united dir on our side, dir is very dviided lately, some dir waa very pro ethiopia/pro oromo,

if dir was united canfar of one million will not be taking land from siiti/ciise, this is unacceptable,

yall gadabursi need to work with your cousins ciise and onlf, i hate to see 1door using gadabursi to divided ddsi as our real enemy is ibliis and 1door,

i dont udenrtand why yuo need a prty bro, horta how come you never unite with your cousins ciise but love working with 1door?

what is this party for? i hope yuo guys will work with ONLF to get more autnomuy and hopefully refredum and not fight us and ciise in achieingh our goals, our aim is to becoem a couytry ocne againa nd maybe one day save somalia, not jojn the shyt hole known as somalia repubic but save it, we can only do that if we leave ethiopia, and we must do it with the pen, the west gives them too much money, ethiopia is slowly xploding my brother, get this party to supprot us and not against us,

i hope yuo will not be secured by oromo and become entrapped, even though yuo will not have the numbers to make a dent, we still need a united dir on our side, dir is very dviided lately, some dir waa very pro ethiopia/pro oromo,

if dir was united canfar of one million will not be taking land from siiti/ciise, this is unacceptable,

yall gadabursi need to work with your cousins ciise and onlf, i hate to see 1door using gadabursi to divided ddsi as our real enemy is ibliis and 1door,

@Teeri-Alpha

We are ONLF sxb. I told you we and Absame are allies. We will always be allies.
Just stop trolling us.

@Teeri-Alpha

Let us be allies. Gadabuursi and Absame have never had one conflict in history. We have always been friends. Just leave us and our towns alone.

fine, just keep 1door influence away from ddsi, please, i dont want gadabursi being used as a 5th column, i genuinely dislike 1door, we will satnd on their necks in ddsi but they must not whisper sweet nothings to yall in hargeysa,

once we become a nation again isnha Allah no matetr how long, if you want you can take awe barre and linked it with gabiley for all i care, just do not work with 1door, they will destabilise potential ONLF deals are making, nimanka waa like jewish

they dont want an independent ddsi as it means the end of somaliland becoming nation as somalis will unite as there will be no more Ethiopian influence, this is their worst nightmare,

nimnakan 1door waa like shiite

@Teeri-Alpha

Let us be allies. Gadabuursi and Absame have never had one conflict in history. We have always been friends. Just leave us and our towns alone.

i heard gadabursi and 1door used to try to bully jidwaq before ogaden came to jigjiga in mass numbers and pushed yall out back to 1dooristan border, i heard jigjiga in the 90s was basically ruled by m1dgaan and gadabursi and 1door, but ogaden ddsi presdeints literally just brought millions of ogadens to dilute your powers and pushed 1doors back and made all behave,

if it was not for people like my uncle Cabdi Iley the magnificent, yall would have robbed jigjiga too, thats why my family love Dr cabdi muxaamed cumar may Allah be pleased with him, the 1door karbasher, forever thrasher of our enemy,

fine, just keep 1door influence away from ddsi, please, i dont want gadabursi being used as a 5th column, i genuinely dislike 1door, we will satnd on their necks in ddsi but they must not whisper sweet nothings to yall in hargeysa,

once we become a nation again isnha Allah no matetr how long, if you want you can take awe barre and linked it with gabiley for all i care, just do not work with 1door, they will destabilise potential ONLF deals are making, nimanka waa like jewish

they dont want an independent ddsi as it means the end of somaliland becoming nation as somalis will unite as there will be no more Ethiopian influence, this is their worst nightmare,

nimnakan 1door waa like shiite

@Teeri-Alpha

Did you forget that in 2010 the ONLF landed between Zeila and Lughaya, and the locals said, if you are fighting against Habesha we will support you 100%.

Do you remember in Borama when the ONLF truck drivers were given support, food and arms to support them against the Habesha. When the police came to try and arrest them, the local Reer Borama came out and said we are all ONLF,.over our dead bodies.

Sxb, Gadabuursi are not your enemies. We never once had any issues with Ogaden. If anything, we supported them always.

I, as a Gadabursi fully support Ogadens and always have as a matter of principle.

i heard gadabursi and 1door used to try to bully jidwaq before ogaden came to jigjiga in mass numbers and pushed yall out back to 1dooristan border, i heard jigjiga in the 90s was basically ruled by m1dgaan and gadabursi and 1door, but ogaden ddsi presdeints literally just brought millions of ogadens to dilute your powers and pushed 1doors back and made all behave,

if it was not for people like my uncle Cabdi Iley the magnificent, yall would have robbed jigjiga too, thats why my family love Dr cabdi muxaamed cumar may Allah be pleased with him, the 1door karbasher, forever thrasher of our enemy,

I don't know where you get your sources and information. Gadabuursi never bullied any Somali clan in history. We are not fanatic in qabiil. We sometimes had border disputes with our closest relatives, like Ciise and other clans like Geri. But that's minor.

It's not in our nature to bully anyone.

@Teeri-Alpha

Did you forget that in 2010 the ONLF landed between Zeila and Lughaya, and the locals said, if you are fighting against Habesha we will support you 100%.

Do you remember in Borama when the ONLF truck drivers were given support, food and arms to support them against the Habesha. When the police came to try and arrest them, the local Reer Borama came out and said we are all ONLF.

Sxb, Gadabuursi are not your enemies. We never once had any issues with Ogaden. If anything, we supported them always.

I, as a Gadabursi fully support Ogadens and always have as a matter of principle.

did your uncle Riyaale not kill many of our sons under the orders of that dog may he burn in hell zinawi, we have scores to settle old boy once the nation is independent insha Allah, 1door will face the ghetto bruning chaimbers, gadabursi will be sorted out in any other way,

it will never be forgotten, insha Allah, but for now i must play chess politics with 100 million habashi and annoying 26 somali tribes and reer somalia like somaliland and puntland ready to bend over for Ethiopia, and i have not even mentioned jubaland, indeed Allah never over burdens people, only gives them what they can handle,

if you will excuse saxib, i have a lot of real politik to play, carry on being my friend, i could do with one less enemy for know, God knows how many enemies Absame has,

because we practically border every somali tribe its a gift and a curse, the other day i watched a video of boran people threatening Ogaden, they are claiming we took half of bali region, and i thought dealing with marehan and farmajo in jubaland with 100 million habashi on top too was enough,

war our plate is full, i dont need more enemies,

did your uncle Riyaale not kill many of our sons under the orders of that dog may he burn in hell zinawi, we have scores to settle old boy once the nation is independent insha Allah, 1door will face the ghetto bruning chaimbers, gadabursi will be sorted out in any other way,

it will never be forgotten, insha Allah, but for now i must play chess politics with 100 million habashi and annoying 26 somali tribes and reer somalia like somaliland and puntland ready to bend over for Ethiopia, and i have not even mentioned jubaland, indeed Allah never over burdens people, only gives them what they can handle,

if you will excuse saxib, i have a lot of real politik to play, carry on being my friend, i could do with one less enemy for know, God knows how many enemies Absame has,

because we practically border every somali tribe its a gift and a curse, the other day i watched a video of boran people threatening Ogaden, they are claiming we took half of bali region, and i thought dealing with marehan and farmajo in jubaland with 100 million habashi on top too was enough,

war our plate is full, i dont need more enemies,

Riyaale doesn't and never represented us.

I don't know where you get your sources and information. Gadabuursi never bullied any Somali clan in history. We are not fanatic in qabiil. We sometimes had border disputes with our closest relatives, like Ciise and other clans like Geri. But that's minor.

It's not in our nature to bully anyone.

i went to uni with your people, very educated, but also very super dark man, why are the man so blick, but yet you border light skin people like jidwaq who are usually light and 1door are not too bad, is it the djabouti side?

i went to uni with your people, very educated, but also very super dark man, why are the man so blick, but yet you border light skin people like jidwaq who are usually light and 1door are not too bad, is it the djabouti side?

We are very black. Give us some of your genes to lighten ourselves dee :lol:

@Teeri-Alpha

dir waa nasab, if you were 1door you would have insulted my mother or something vulgar, horta i dont consider 1door dir, why did yall give them the dir passport, they are not, they only use it when it suits them,

dir waa like ogaden, very peaceful, religious, quite diplomatic people in public, where as mareahn, 1door, mj, waa very loud

i have a lt of dir blood, as me and marsin have ancestors from qoraxey, we inter marry gadson, mandulug, fiiqi umar, sheikh ismael, virtually every moahmed zubeer laf has dir bah and only dir marry from us, my aunties, edos etc,

though i am a jubalander for 11 generations we do have a lot of dir bah yal, some dir waa virtually ogaden we consider them ogaden, aeons of inter marriage

We are very black. Give us some of your genes to lighten ourselves dee :lol:

i have a cousin who married a gadabursi guy, as usual he was educated, i think gadabursi and dagodia are the most educated somalis, she is also half gadabursi,

the lad is light skin, he must be half ogaden or maybe a grandmother,

Status
Not open for further replies.