DDSI News: Ciise nomads attempt to destroy the Djibouti-addis ababa railway

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Amagedon for bani xabashi :denzelnigga:

The funniest shit i read, only thing that was surprised me was that, by the guessing of it, it was a Amhara who graduated and works in Jijiga University wrote this 2 years ago, and was kinda on the spot..

This thread was an eye opener . I'm disgusted to see the so called irir cheering for the canfars against our cisse brothers I'm also suprised to see ciyaal jabarti voicing support for cisse struggle .

giphy.gif

:wow:

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
This thread was an eye opener . I'm disgusted to see the so called irir cheering for the canfars against our cisse brothers I'm also suprised to see ciyaal jabarti voicing support for cisse struggle .

Nobody is cheering for afars. I just like to be fair cisses have been attacking these afars for years and even took their land :mjdontkno:

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
I hope they destroy the railroad it's good business for Berbera if Djibouti port is disrupted. I hope Cisse win this conflict bcs it's a win win for Somaliland.
:salute:

Irir doesn't exist Mr. Wacdaan

I hope they destroy the railroad it's good business for Berbera if Djibouti port is disrupted. I hope Cisse win this conflict bcs it's a win win for Somaliland.
:salute:

Irir doesn't exist Mr. Wacdaan
Facts!

How can irir exist when one claims to be from the noble iraqis and the other a spear chucking samaale ?. Unlike the afar loving @mr steal your naag you support our cisse waraabe brothers 👍🏼

I hear ya bruh ,' had no idea the cisse clan were attacking them for years .
which lands did the cisse take ? Did the cisse take garbo cisse from the canfars?
The cisse have been living there for hundred years, if they taken it in battle it’s ancient history, afar only give a shit about those lands is because of the railway and no somalis are going to dir Dhabi and ethnic cleansing the oromo and afars, so why should the cisse be cleansed from their lands just because of some battle that took hundred years ago

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"
The cisse have been living there for hundred years, if they taken it in battle it’s ancient history, afar only give a shit about those lands is because of the railway and no somalis are going to dir Dhabi and ethnic cleansing the oromo and afars, so why should the cisse be cleansed from their lands just because of some battle that took hundred years ago
Afars are only interested now cus it serves Ethiopia's Geopolitical pressure on Djibouti. They're just being used cus they are the only ones who can throw fits under the guise of historical connection to the land.

The Afars are nothing but just a cannon fodder for the grand Ethiopian expansionism to the Sea.

giphy.gif

Bro she doesnt know isaaq and samaroon are side lined in djibouti. while the funny part is that most cisse that are gouverment came from dire dawa. Meanwhile isaaqs/samaroon have been living there for hundreds of years. That subclan of guelleh that is in office rulling everything has to go. My upti @4head can say more about this aince he was born and raised there
You haven’t mentioned how Samaroon + HA have always outnumbered Issa even with all the deportations in the past:sass1:

Are Issa your Reer Abti? Why do you care about their affairs? Issa in Djibouti don’t care, why are you using your voice ?

Are Issa your Reer Abti? Why do you care about their affairs? Issa in Djibouti don’t care, why are you using your voice ?
I don’t have to be cisse to be defending them, I have relatives that are, but I’m not siding with ajnabi because supposedly my clan has a problem with cisse, and cisse in Djibouti’s care if not the political leaders but clearly the ordinary citizen of Djibouti care, there have been many clashes between the afar and Somalis in Djibouti, the tension there is very heightened

You haven’t mentioned how Samaroon + HA have always outnumbered Issa even with all the deportations in the past:sass1:
It’s on them that they don’t dominate Djibouti, I don’t really believe they are majority, my grandfather migrated from boorama and my aunties married into cissa, most people i meet in Djibouti are cissa

I don’t have to be cisse to be defending them, I have relatives that are, but I’m not siding with ajnabi because supposedly my clan has a problem with cisse, and cisse in Djibouti’s care if not the political leaders but clearly the ordinary citizen of Djibouti care, there have been many clashes between the afar and Somalis in Djibouti, the tension there is very heightened
if not out of Somalinimo its out of Dirnimo I have a Dir grandmother and I support beesha Ciise :banderas:

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"
It’s on them that they don’t dominate Djibouti, I don’t really believe they are majority, my grandfather migrated from boorama and my aunties married into cissa, most people i meet in Djibouti are cissa
Bruh understand this discrimination he's talking about is one that's unique to Geljire race; like my clan didn't get Wazir lol and it's only for FKD bragging rights.

:ohhh:It always baffled me how in Somali Politics a whole clan will go ape-shit just cus one of their clan member wasn't given a desired ministerial portfolio. But the funny thing is that Minister won't share anything other than crumbs with some influential clan members and only during the election or when he's in apolitical crisis.

Walla it's good to be a Somali Politician. u don't even have to be accountable to u r constituency; clansmen will die for you for the sake of FKD and Faan. No wonder niggas are dishing millions for a parliament post.

So my thing is If a Somali person moves to Djibouti and obtained or given legal papers they should pursue their livelihood and not expect anything from the govt as it's a poor country.

I

Even I have Issa relatives, that means nothing 👍We have a history with those ‘Ajnabi’ lol we run a whole political party together & a Samaroon started that political party. We’ve always been allied against Issa. They’re the ones that treat us like a problem, so we’ve always had to look out for our interests & will always do. Regardless of your relative-jaceyl. Clashes between Afar & Issa* this has nothing to do with the qabil you claim. Stop including them in this whole mess

They don’t dominate Djibouti because it’s been a dictatorship for the past 4 decades or so. Djiboutian/Somali landers both know who the majority in Djibouti are.

pressured by IOGs regime , finance Minster Illyas Moussa Dawaleh , deleted a post condemning the afar region action on Somalis in west Siti. Dictator Ismail Omar fears a civil war , and knowing his family run government will be on the chopping block if things ignite any more

Trending

Latest posts