Daylight robbery in Minneapolis.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Guys....meet the next Somali diaspora generation! A skinny no adoon muscles version! Get your pop corns.

1601381844807.png

Bronco

GEELJIRE WITH NO GEEL
Needs context. Why would they randomly rob an older Somali dude of all people? In broad daylight too? I don't believe it.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Saw on twitter were some Latinos that robbed an oday recently as well, can't tell if those kids are Somali but these odays need to start getting guns.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Saw on twitter were some Latinos that robbed an oday recently as well, can't tell if those kids are Somali but these odays need to start getting guns.

poor oday looool

The latinos looked gay too. lol their punches were so qasaaro lol

Last edited:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Basra what would you have done if you were walking near that oday >

I would have picked the first chubby one who threw the qasaaro punch. I will pull his jacket from behind, when he fell down, sit on him. I don't care who punches me on my back or head, he wont breath until i say so

I would have picked the first chubby one who threw the qasaaro punch. I will pull his jacket from behind, when he fell down, sit on him. I don't care who punches me on my back or head, he wont breath until i say so
Hit him in the stomach since he just ate then while he is running he would vomit then I would clap the girl in the back and call for backup

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
All drug addicts over here. walking outside by yourself is hard cuz they gonna harass you with “abayo u got dollar?” :deadosama: