Daylight robbery in Minneapolis.

486th President

Is it really love
All drug addicts over here. walking outside by yourself is hard cuz they gonna harass you with “abayo u got dollar?” :deadosama:
My dad got mugged a few days ago by some dark niggas at the 24 in Minneapolis now he carries a cane wherever he goes USA is not a place to stay for a long period I’m trying get my education my money then leave this shithole fam

Asli

igafuuq 2.0
My dad got mugged a few days ago by some dark niggas at the 24 in Minneapolis now he carries a cane wherever he goes USA is not a place to stay for a long period I’m trying get my education my money then leave this shithole fam
To where?

i always hated 24 mall wallahi
B266ED82-1F7D-48C6-8010-912A5BAFFB1D.jpeg

Gibiin-Udug

Supporter of PuntExit, P.I.M, Queen of Pettyville
Staff Member
This is so embarassing, yet Somalis have the audacity to judge Somalis who move to the suburbs.

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
I would have picked the first chubby one who threw the qasaaro punch. I will pull his jacket from behind, when he fell down, sit on him. I don't care who punches me on my back or head, he wont breath until i say so
You sit on him for free but charge me $199.99. :childplease:

486th President

Is it really love
I would have picked the first chubby one who threw the qasaaro punch. I will pull his jacket from behind, when he fell down, sit on him. I don't care who punches me on my back or head, he wont breath until i say so
You’ll sit on his face for free

They do this to anyone who walks alone and a lot of older Somalis carry cash on them so they become easy targets.

I also heard how a eedo was robbed cause her son set her up.

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
VIP
Reer London could never, these yankees be robbing their own for their next fix fenty is hella of a drug

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts