Dave Chappelle triggers the lgbt community again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Drunk Dave Chappelle calls Daniel Caesar jokingly very gay. Cadaan guy who was not the subject of the comment proceeds to act very homo. Dave Chappelle continues to be Dave Chappelle.
The GOAT

So you can't call a battyboy, a battyboy no more?

First they came for the racists, and I did not speak out, because I was not a racist. Then they came for the misogynists, and I did not speak out, because I was not a misogynist. Then they came for the homophobes, and I did not speak out— Because I was not a homophobe. Then I realized as a noble geeljire I was genetically predisposed to all three and there was no one left to speak for me

No more I say

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Drunk Dave Chappelle calls Daniel Caesar jokingly very gay. Cadaan guy who was not the subject of the comment proceeds to act very homo. Dave Chappelle continues to be Dave Chappelle.
The GOAT

Why do u thin Dave has drinking problem? Why do u think he is always angry? Why do u think he is funny as hell? Because he is fighting with his GAYNESS & was molested as a child.
2363.jpg

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Why do u thin Dave has drinking problem? Why do u think he is always angry? Why do u think he is funny as hell? Because he is fighting with his GAYNESS & was molested as a child.
2363.jpg

Dave Chappelle is real. He refused outright to wear a dress, that the producers of a film wanted him to wear.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Dave Chappelle is real. He refused outright to wear a dress, that the producers of a film wanted him to wear.

Yes because he was afraid he will be called "gay"! All straight men/actors who were secure with their sexuality wore a dress. They are just fine. Dave is fighting with his sexuality. I mean, he is bisexual but that doesn't mean he doesnt have urges.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Yes because he was afraid he will be called "gay"! All straight men/actors who were secure with their sexuality wore a dress. They are just fine. Dave is fighting with his sexuality. I mean, he is bisexual but that doesn't mean he doesnt have urges.

Really @Basra ?? Not wanting to wear a dress puts ones sexuality in question? Usually you're spot on in regards to the human psyche, but this time, you're well off.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Really @Basra ?? Not wanting to wear a dress puts ones sexuality in question? Usually you're spot on in regards to the human psyche, but this time, you're well off.

loool No what i am saying is, other men did not refuse to wear the dress. Dave refused completely. I do not fault him for refusing, its admirable actually. Because he lost his career on that. He stood on his principles. My point was maybe, he's refusal to wear a dress was not entirely based on principles only. I am saying, specifically for "Dave" maybe he has an internal struggle? Bisexuality/ Of course i could be wrong. Even with my record of "human psyche" lol

:wow1: You're way off track.

DaveC: "Did I offend you?"
DanC: "yh!?!"
DaveC: *looks back in the cam "....Daniel is from Toronto"

:pachah1::siilaanyolaugh: cheeky nigga.

Cadaan guy: "Dave This is a 3-second clean up, just do it."
DC: "NO!"

:cryinglaughsmiley:

DanC: "let me think about, maybe I am being sensitive"
DaveC: "Correcto Mundo. Daniel, i thought about it (for you), YOU ARE being sensitive."

:chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh::russ:

Dave chappelle is a joker loooooooool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending