Dave Chappelle triggers the lgbt community again

Status
Not open for further replies.

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
@government

Is he the first Muslim who drinks alcohol? My Singaporean friend used to say, when you are in Malaysia and want to hang in the cheapest and best bars or would like the best pork Chinese restaurants in Kuala Lumpur, ask a Malay Muslim. The Saudis brew 3araq in Mecca and Medina.

Wallahi, I think you just come onto this website to bring Muslims down :gucciwhat: Do you take pleasure in highlighting our faults and making us look as depraved as the gaaloo?

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
Aussie is being tormented by a pagan heart. Its not easy to exist without acknowledging Allaah swt

It really is not. He's likely expressing his frustration for a lack of faith in the Almighty (SWT) by trying to make Muslims look worse than they actually are. It's really sad now that I think about it.

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
@Lolalola

How? Answer my question, is he the first Muslim to drink alcohol? A drunk Somali killed another here in Australia some years ago and do you know what his defence and reasoning was? He insulted my religion. You remind me of that guy.

I remind you of a mislead kid who turned to alcohol as a coping method for his depressions? :susp: You're distasteful, wallahi. In your originial post, you tried to frame it as if Muslims were some of the biggest engagers of sin--which honestly isn't very new now because you actively always try exacerbate the flaws of individuals Muslims and generalize to make it seem like the whole population is like that in every single one of your posts.

Aussie is being tormented by a pagan heart. Its not easy to exist without acknowledging Allaah swt

@Basra

Teach the difference between Islam and Muslims this @Lolalola guy. There are millions of Muslims who are sinners and many of those commit heinous crimes like us, Somalis who destroyed a whole nation and it’s people. I wished they only drank alcohol and the country was peaceful.

@Lolalola

Sxb, the thread isn’t about me therefore don’t personalise it. If you don’t like my opinions, don’t respond to them. Thanks.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
@Basra

Teach the difference between Islam and Muslims this @Lolalola guy. There are millions of Muslims who are sinners and many of those commit heinous crimes like us, Somalis who destroyed a whole nation and it’s people. I wished they only drank alcohol and the country was peaceful.

@Lolalola

Sxb, the thread isn’t about me therefore don’t personalise it. If you don’t like my opinions, don’t respond to them. Thanks.

I am sorry to intervene a personal sexual dance between you and Lola minding my bissness now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending