Dating Shia girls

Akhi those mormons are better in my eyes. These Rafidi filth curse the shahaba and the mothers of the faithful as a ritual. They have lied against Caliph Ali RA and his family and have created a religion of shirk out of it

I wouldn't go to the point of calling them filth. I have nothing personal against them but I think it's crazy to just ignore someone ritually cursing Aisha.

I mean- if someone's neighbor said that they do rituals of devil-worship- would you just ignore it? Would any reasonable person just ignore that?

I forgot but I actually do have a neighbor who has identified as a satanist. I have another who openly says they're a Communist.

If someone I live next to is a hardcore Communist or a Satanist or ritually curses Aisha- I wish nothing against them but they're not welcome in my house.

If people ritually cursed Jesus (peace be upon him), even a lot of leftists would be bothered by that. I don't understand this thinking that just ignores the ritual cursing of Aisha. To me that would be like ignoring someone having horns in the middle of their forehead.

But a lot of people don't get that. I knew this guy who told me about a girl he dated. This girl apparently wrote for her schoolwork in defense of prostitution. He ignored it. Then he found out she was herself a prostitute. There are certain things you shouldn't ignore.

The funny thing about the Hadith that bans mutah in Sahih bukhari is narrated by none other than

drum rolls

Ali himself lool. Their imam says mutah is banned and they can’t help engage in it