Dating Shia girls

Since Mut’ah (Temporary marriage) is halal in the Shism, would you marry a Shia girl for 1 week so you could enjoy her Malab? I know this cute Iraqi ting that goes to my school, she’s got some really strict brothers that she’s afraid of, since they’re Shia I’m just wondering if their brothers would allow me to have their sister Mut’ah marriage for a week:hmm:

Djokovic

Somali Arab
Since Mut’ah (Temporary marriage) is halal in the Shism, would you marry a Shia girl for 1 week so you could enjoy her Malab? I know this cute Iraqi ting that goes to my school, she’s got some really strict brothers that she’s afraid of, since they’re Shia I’m just wondering if their brothers would allow me to have their sister Mut’ah marriage for a week:hmm:
No point get some Russian yahud malab instead and mutah Is worse than zina you Kalab

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
We not just f*ck her in the ass, So your can keep her familys honor intact, So a fat iraqi men can get her virgin pussy

A pakistani girl said the exact same thing to me aswell. Never knew she was a virgin in her, bussy so she said i want to keep that for my husband f*ck me in the ass kulaha.

just got head, futo a big no no:idontlike:

A pakistani girl said the exact same thing to me aswell. Never knew she was a virgin in her, bussy so she said i want to keep that for my husband f*ck me in the ass kulaha.

just got head, futo a big no no:idontlike:
Why not saxiib, I will tell my wife that i have to receive anal every saturday, Otherwise leave my home

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
or you could go for option 2 just f*ck women behind your parents back like normal people don't need to be extra and sheiit

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

1591122029620.png

Trending

Latest posts