Dating multiple tings

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Lately i've been feeling bad about doing this. But how can you really stick to one thing at my age. I feel bad dating girls and then having to dump them cus they're not wifey material. As a consequence i've resorted to just using tinder for casual sex and dating only those that match my personality. I don't see myself getting married till 27-28 and i can't help myself but i always feel like a piece of shit having to dump nice girls just because i couldn't see the relationship lasting. I once dated some girls from different cities so they'd never see each other or find out, used different phones etc.

I've always been honest tho and straight up told them when i realised things were not going to last.

There’s nothing to feel bad about. It’s a market and investing too much time into one person can be a recipe for disaster. It’s chill long as you’re upfront about it and not wasting anyone’s time. Better for them to be dumped than led on

:manny:

Bronco

GEELJIRE WITH NO GEEL
There’s nothing to feel bad about. It’s a market and investing too much time into one person can be a recipe for disaster. It’s chill long as you’re upfront about it and not wasting anyone’s time. Better for them to be dumped than led on
:manny:

Echoing this, kind of. I'm careful with my words so I won't say too much, but investing in one person from the get go is bad for you. Even when people are looking for marriage, you're better off talking to multiple girls because it keeps you level headed and won't force you to emotionally invest before there is something to invest in.

I don't know about you lot, but ghosting/getting ghosted or killing off a dead convo is much easier when you're literally talking to another girl. Like that shit doesn't matter at all because my attention is divided.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
And I tho @Shmurda was worse :kanyehmm:
Bro i like a lot of things, man needs variety. I promised my father i'd get serious in my late 20's tho.

Marriage is much safer tho, cus if that condom breaks your kid is stuck with some gaal ting. I know lots of guys that ended up like that.
:mjlol:

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Echoing this, kind of. I'm careful with my words so I won't say too much, but investing in one person from the get go is bad for you. Even when people are looking for marriage, you're better off talking to multiple girls because it keeps you level headed and won't force you to emotionally invest before there is something to invest in.

I don't know about you lot, but ghosting/getting ghosted or killing off a dead convo is much easier when you're literally talking to another girl. Like that shit doesn't matter at all because my attention is divided.
Trust me if your hitting it right, you won't get ghosted.

The problem then becomes clingyness.

:mjkkk:

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
You should keep your sins to yourself instead of publicizing it for the world to see.

I use to think this too, but everything has a risk if you always have a backup plan you won’t ever commit to anyone or get closer to them.

Trending

Latest posts