Dating/marrying other diasporas

Gedogyal

good cop
I wouldn't mind tbh. I think a lot of it has to do with the fact that I'm tired of Scandinavia lmfao :ftw9nwa:
And for your information, English is mandatory in Scandinavian schools, so a lot of ppl here can speak it fluently

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
Yeah I would. It’s fun noticing the difference between different diaspora abdis :icon lol:

AdoonkaAlle

Ragna qowl baa xira, dumarna meher baa xira.
Would you date/marry other diasporas? Why or why not?
If you don’t mind it, do you have favourite diaspora/least fave diasporas?

Also if it comes to marriage, are you willing to move to their country?

tumblr_nyxs1zrv0l1r12e7ro1_500.gifv

@beenleey did a geeljire steal your heart ???

Hadeer

tenor.gif

Soo sidas ma ahaan ? :chrisfreshhah:

AdoonkaAlle

Ragna qowl baa xira, dumarna meher baa xira.
@beenleey

I was in somewhat in a similar position and was planning on relocating back laakin unfortunately due to some unforeseen circumstance it never worked out and we didn't get married.

Last edited:

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
Which diasporas do you think are the best sis xx I’m fine with other diasporas I guess but probably not ehhh uhhh about Minnesota/Ohio/Canada :zhqjlmx:

Brexit rly taking a toll on you huh :(
There isn’t really a best in my honest opinion just depends on the case by case person. But common themes I’ve noticed amongst diaspora is:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
I'll stick to US diaspora. But If I really had to choose another diaspora apart from the US, it'll be Canada. So @Basically NA xaliimos ftw. :sass2:

Exodus

Alienist
Meant a regular Somali but born or raised in Japan.

Maybe 1 such rare Pokemon might exist.
I have a cousin that's half Thai. Her father is a Somali hotel owner and the mother is a local, all the kids just look like darker Thai people

All the kids are Buddhists and don't speak Somali as well, the Somali in them got DESTROYED

Trending