Dating in 2019

Abdi Africca

Young Muslim man stuck in Canada.
respect to him, he came out with his intention from the start instead of being a creep and trick you:salute:
Anyways don't you guys use dating apps as way to get a one night stand:drakewtf:
Many men who cannot acquire coitus from a fertile female in the West might resort to the Matrix to obtain sexual release from the opposite gender, indeed.

But what we are questioning is the need for the Xaliimo here being on such platforms.
Like, sh*t's peak outchea.

Speak English

I bet you are cussing me out
Why woule i be jealous of you.i have never seen you. If you are habashea than you probably look like a typical Horner. Second I have two queens who are somali so i wouldn't def not be jealous of you.

Abdi Africca

Speak English

I bet you are cussing me out
Google Translate exists for a reason; so that a White man can re-construct his dominant tongue from your ancestral language, correct? And you claim to be "seasoned"? IN WHAT? Give it up, sister.

Abdi Africca

She still be ugly and get a white man in a dating app:kanyeshrug:, I have seen white men with the ugliest non-white women cause they love something diffrent
Strange, isn't it?

All I've ever wanted since I came to the West were snow bunnies. Some of these Crackers' 5-inch wonders will never be quenched of desire and hence they dwindle into pedophilia, child molestation, absurd Asian hentai/fan fiction, and trans-genderism. The sad reality presented upon the frail Modern White man's psyche has conceived the likes of Ted Bundy and many more sex-crazed zombies humping car doors to bust a futile seed; the epitome of "weak". They, as a Nation of perverts, are ripe for an Islamic invasion if they take not heed of Race-realists, believe it or not.

Strange, isn't it?

All I've ever wanted since I came to the West were snow bunnies. Some of these Crackers' 5-inch wonders will never be quenched of desire and hence they dwindle into pedophilia, child molestation, absurd Asian hentai/fan fiction, and trans-genderism. The sad reality presented upon the frail Modern White man's psyche has conceived the likes of Ted Bundy and many more sex-crazed zombies humping car doors to bust a futile seed; the epitome of "weak". They, as a Nation of perverts, are ripe for an Islamic invasion if they take not heed of Race-realists, believe it or not.
Bro your shit is deep. Miya hanuusantahay

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
@Emily must be very attractive if she's pulling white guys. Most of the time black guys run to white girls.

It seems white men love petite pretty girls. They are so insecure, they think they can dominate small girls..I don’t blame em though they are running away from their fat, cheese smelling women lool

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Why woule i be jealous of you.i have never seen you. If you are habashea than you probably look like a typical Horner. Second I have two queens who are somali so i wouldn't def not be jealous of you.

Lol you mean two men
Nigga you giving me kanis vibes

Trending