Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
upload_2019-1-30_10-11-58.jpeg

Why do creepy white men fetishize black queens:bell:

Well atleast this idiot was upfront

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer
Bad grammar, and he wasn’t even trying. Smh Creep vibes are radiating off this guy.

Abdi Africca

Young Muslim man stuck in Canada.
Lately Trump supporters have been sliding into my DMs.

They love African women
That is odd.

Why would a pale, privileged, small Cracker want anything to do with a dark-skinned, fat-lipped, broad-nosed, fat ass, thick thigh having, coarse hair bearing, and plump breast wielding female when his natural better half is a pure, White woman?

The offspring of such Males will be darker in complexion without question as their seed is weaker than the Black Egg; Shouldn't they fear the oppression of their yute among the White majority?
White supremacists/Race realists have closeted "Jungle Fever" and they should be content to vocalize their fetish without fear of RIGHT-WING scrutiny but better learn to PULL OUT so as to not sacrifice a lifetime of raising knee-grows for a few hours of pleasure with the forbidden fruit i.e. Nubian Princesses.

That is odd.

Why would a pale, privileged, small Cracker want anything to do with a dark-skinned, fat-lipped, broad-nosed, fat ass, thick thigh having, coarse hair bearing, and plump breast wielding female when his natural better half is a pure, White woman?

The offspring of such Males will be darker in complexion without question as their seed is weaker than the Black Egg; Shouldn't they fear the oppression of their yute among the White majority?
White supremacists/Race realists have closeted "Jungle Fever" and they should be content to vocalize their fetish without fear of RIGHT-WING scrutiny but better learn to PULL OUT so as to not sacrifice a lifetime of raising knee-grows for a few hours of pleasure with the forbidden fruit i.e. Nubian Princesses.
The only white man with a black woman is only there to experience sleeping with a black female liek his ancestors did without it being rape. It's weird but on 4chan they call it a negress fetish. Plenty of AA females date them WS and they later turn out to be racist.

:gucciwhat:

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
That is odd.

Wtf dude you are so ignorant and rude

And fyi I am a light skinned, petite, straight nosed with curly hair, high cheek bones, and big brown eyes.
I am the epitome of black beauty. Majority of the men who message me are white. Stfu you low self esteemed booty scratcher.

Abdi Africca

The only white man with a black woman is only there to experience sleeping with a black female liek his ancestors did without it being rape. It's weird but on 4chan they call it a negress fetish. Plenty of AA females date them WS and they later turn out to be racist.

WOAH.

Racist AA females? How in the actual f*ck does that happen when they are LITERALLY at the bottom of the social-economic ladder?

4Chan is a cesspool of degeneracy and the amalgamation of 40 year old ManChilds living off Job Seekers Allowance so 'low it bruv; that is not an applicable reference.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP

White men just want some seasoning in their lives, they are so bland..they want to have some cute mixed babies.

Wtf dude you are so ignorant and rude

And fyi I am a light skinned, petite, straight nosed with curly hair, high cheek bones, and big brown eyes.
I am the epitome of black beauty. Majority of the men who message me are white. Stfu you low self esteemed booty scratcher.
Epitome of black beauty is accepting that 100 percent of black women dont look like that

Abdi Africca

Nah man white men just want some seasoning in their lives, they are so bland..they want to have some cute mixed babies.
I know, in Canada, of many "seasoned/cultured" White females.

The barber shop I frequent ever week to get my fade re-aligned is full of them accompanying their Rasta boyfriends and *boy oh boy* do they look edible. I was trying to Shukaansi one T H I Q Q Q Aryan sister with cornrows in her Jilac hair before my Haitian barber told me to 'low it since he had first dibs on the European gurl.
If I had some more time doing my magic, I would've had her in bed by nightfall.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
I know, in Canada, of many "seasoned/cultured" White females.

The barber shop I frequent ever week to get my fade re-aligned is full of them accompanying their Rasta boyfriends and *boy oh boy* do they look edible. I was trying to Shukaansi one T H I Q Q Q Aryan sister with cornrows in her Jilac hair before my Haitian barber told me to 'low it since he had first dibs on the European gurl.
If I had some more time doing my magic, I would've had her in bed by nightfall.

Nothing new white women love black kings