Dat ass

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nightline Kid

Hippo Crate
watch as somali girls invade this thread like cockroaches.
gosh they are annoying...
tenor.gif

WxRaK.gif

What's good
:denzelnigga:

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP

You're a shemale? once meet this Somali tranny at Fire nightclub, in South London. She/he was hot as hell with a phat back. A straight 10. After a couple of drinks, we went back to she/he place. Went to the bedroom. I pulled down my trousers.......and my cock. Shoved it half way down her/his throat. And i was like; "woao, this ain't for me". Half a fookin fag.

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
You're a shemale? once meet this Somali tranny at Fire nightclub, in South London. She/he was hot as hell with a phat back. A straight 10. After a couple of drinks, we went back to she/he place. Went to the bedroom. I pulled down my trousers.......and my cock. Shoved it half way down her/his throat. And i was like; "woao, this ain't for me". Half a fookin fag.
Aren't you a married man waryaa

Arma

VIP
I don't get what's some people problem, getting with madow women is. They are just as beautiful as women of other races. And i love them, hence I'm with one. No race or country, have only beautiful women. I cringe, when i come across threads, after threads about 'pif' amXAARO women, like they're Hor'ul Ayn. I lived in Kenington, South London for 5 years, an area in London with a significant amXAARO population, and I've never been turned on or gave any of those women a second look.

I have a feeling, a lot of you guys on here are virgins or haven't been with more than 1 or 2 women, judging by the thirst.

Tjioux

the pussy is never yours, its just your turn.
LMAO Arian Spears

Yep I been wid quite a few west african chicks back in skool,college frm.Ghana Sierra leone guinea dem chicks were fine am telling u bruh

Arma

VIP
Yep I been wid quite a few west african chicks back in skool,college frm.Ghana Sierra leone guinea dem chicks were fine am telling u bruh

I once, met this absolute stunner from Senegal. Wallahi, she looked like a xalimo, i thought she was. She tells me shes from a ethnic group called, 'Fulani'. They're found all over West Africa. And they're not cushitic whatsoever.

Bantus don't have this one look, they have many physical differences and varieties from each other.

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
I once, met this absolute stunner from Senegal. Wallahi, she looked like a xalimo, i thought she was. She tells me shes from a ethnic group called, 'Fulani'. They're found all over West Africa. And they're not cushitic whatsoever.

Bantus don't have this one look, they have many physical differences and varieties from each other.
[11] The Fula people are traditionally believed to have roots in peoples from North Africa and the Middle East, who later intermingled with local West African ethnic groups.

To be honest fulani females are the only west Africans that are bearable to look at.

The rest are.. :susp:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending