Dashboard : COVID-19

Great dashboard if you want to track the outbreak of the covid-19.
https://www.arcgis.com/apps/opsdashboard/index.html#/bda7594740fd40299423467b48e9ecf6
https://www.arcgis.com/apps/opsdashboard/index.html#/bda7594740fd40299423467b48e9ecf6

It looks like this.

132D5C96-55F4-438B-B923-A753AC96573C.jpeg

source: Johns Hopkins university.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
Thanks I've been looking for that. I kept seeing YouTubers on it but didn't know the URL.

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
Washington state really is finished.
Upstate New York and West Virginia have literally no cases interesting.
I guess were all going to Mozambique :drakelaugh:

Apollo

VIP
In many Western countries they only test people who are in risk categories. These numbers are thus misleading, but the death count is good.

China's numbers are either fake or they did an incredible job halting it.

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
I'm so screwed once Toronto gets hit by this virus en masse. Richmond Hill's 3 biggest minorities are Italians, Chinese and Iranians.
:dead:

@Tawheed I’m tired of your qashins. I’ll let admin know.

They need to make the format better but still a great chart.

Are you using the mobile version ?

In many Western countries they only test people who are in risk categories. These numbers are thus misleading, but the death count is good.

I don’t believe the Chinese as well.

They quarantined whole cities and put up draconian laws to uphold it but I still somehow don’t believe their numbers. Lol

Apollo

VIP
I don’t believe the Chinese as well.

I was skeptical as well, but then I found out about all those totalitarian things they did/do, like an app that gives you a Covid-19 rating and tracks if you have been near an infected person etc. They implemented some dictatorial stuff that would never fly in the West. So who knows.. maybe they did slow it down.

we had like 17 cases yesterday and now 37
wow
This is how the corona cases go up
Suppose you catch the virus. You will give it to 3 other people and they will each give it to3 other people, and so forth. Here is how the math works, where you, the "index case" are the first line:

So, in just 15 steps of transmission, the virus has gone from just one index case to 14.3 other million people. Those 15 steps might take only a few weeks by the way.

In other words. We’re fuxked.

I was skeptical as well, but then I found out about all those totalitarian things they did/do, like an app that gives you a Covid-19 rating and tracks if you have been near an infected person etc. They implemented some dictatorial stuff that would never fly in the West. So who knows.. maybe they did slow it down.

They're 100% lying about the new cases. Someone on twitter figured out the formula they were using to generate their bullshit numbers. Xi will do/say anything, e.g. the current smear campaign against the US, "oh no, round eye give us virus".

Trending

Latest posts