Darods should aim for the speaker's position

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sxb, we see through your bullshit a mile away. Long term perspective my ass.

The self appointed 'Boqor' of the mythical homogeneous Darood tribe, you also spectacular helped destroy and were the first to rise up against despite all your privileges.

It's no different from the Hawiye confederate tribe, your not even indigenously Somali but aliens among us, your 'darood' false mantra is dead now, everyone that is semi conscious knows this, hence your desperate attempts with these topics to resuscitate a dead corpse you helped kill.

The first bombshell will come when my man Xidig gets elected, I expect the rise of Ogadeen, on each front they are making massive progress as time goes, we see this in Kenya, Somalia, Ethiopia.

On the ground everyone is lulled into interest based camps based on geopolitics events in the region, everyone has long ago moved on from tribe except you, your the only one clinging on to it and will likely hit the grave with it.

Even the most tribalist Isaaq are moving on from this, as we see what the Garaxajis are doing, each moving towards a different Axis's, geopolitics doesn't even have friends never mind a tribe, and people are awake to this, some tribes more so then others.

Even your man Faroole has come out blaming P/land for everything in his last interview, as I posted on Somnet, the game has moved on, every clan is split, even abgaal is split due to interest among the same sub-sub-clan's

Every one is looking at what they can bring and what the best cause of actions are for the country, people are opening up the pages of their old history, were they fought colonialist and resisted occupation to fit in.

Everyone except you Ibn Xabashi that is still stuck on 90's Qabiil rhetoric, you bring nothing, your only history is your self appointed 'boqor' tag and support from colonialist, you have nothing else and bring nothing else to the table, hence your calls for independence.

Even the UAE coming to realise this and if rumours are true, they have dropped your candidate, your in chaos, while the chess masters that is O.G that sacrificed most blood for Somalinimo and Islam throughout history, went with Sheikh Shariif using you as pawns all along.

That's the purpose you serve today the self anointed 'boqor', a tampon, a tissue, a spring board, a carcass, a absolute utter joke.

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
The self appointed 'Boqor' of the mythical homogeneous Darood tribe, you also spectacular helped destroy and were the first to rise up against despite all your privileges.

It's no different from the Hawiye confederate tribe, your not even indigenously Somali but aliens among us, your 'darood' false mantra is dead now, everyone that is semi conscious knows this, hence your desperate attempts with these topics to resuscitate a dead corpse you helped kill.

The first bombshell will come when my man Xidig gets elected, I expect the rise of Ogadeen, on each front they are making massive progress as time goes, we see this in Kenya, Somalia, Ethiopia.

On the ground everyone is lulled into interest based camps based on geopolitics events in the region, everyone has long ago moved on from tribe except you, your the only one clinging on to it and will likely hit the grave with it.

Even the most tribalist Isaaq are moving on from this, as we see what the Garaxajis are doing, each moving towards a different Axis's, geopolitics doesn't even have friends never mind a tribe, and people are awake to this, some tribes more so then others.

Even your man Faroole has come out blaming P/land for everything in his last interview, as I posted on Somnet, the game has moved on, every clan is split, even abgaal is split due to interest among the same sub-sub-clan's

Every one is looking at what they can bring and what the best cause of actions are for the country, people are opening up the pages of their old history, were they fought colonialist and resisted occupation to fit in.

Everyone except you Ibn Xabashi that is still stuck on 90's Qabiil rhetoric, you bring nothing, your only history is your self appointed 'boqor' tag and support from colonialist, you have nothing else and bring nothing else to the table, hence your calls for independence.

Even the UAE coming to realise this and if rumours are true, they have dropped your candidate, your in chaos, while the chess masters that is O.G that sacrificed most blood for Somalinimo and Islam throughout history, went with Sheikh Shariif using you as pawns all along.

That's the purpose you serve today the self anointed 'boqor', a tampon, a tissue, a spring board, a carcass, a absolute utter joke.

:cosbyhmm: Which somnet user has an unnatural contempt for Majeerteen specifically and not for all of Darood?

Is that you smooth?

Some of you posts on somnet actually hold some merit but the majority of them are just whack. Also your contempt for Majeerteen is just unnatural and quite obsessive. You speak of them as they are the root of all evil.

:cosbyhmm: Which somnet user has an unnatural contempt for Majeerteen specifically and not for all of Darood?

Is that you smooth?

Some of you posts on somnet actually hold some merit but the majority of them are just whack. Also your contempt for Majeerteen is just unnatural and quite obsessive. You speak of them as they are the root of all evil.

I feel that their hate for PL is kind of inferiority complex

AceofSom

nx]\\0-9

:leon: I like this fellow, we share quite a bit.

I am seeing a lot of Shiek Sharif lately, is he building up a momentum?

I feel that their hate for PL is kind of inferiority complex

I harbour no hate whatsoever, hate is for the down-trodden, bottom feeders and losers in this world.

I have nothing against P/land whatsoever, most of the tribes their are patriots and noble people, nothing against Majerteen either per say.

My Problem is with the cancerous Bermuda triangle mafioso of Mohamoud Saleeban elites/rulers and supporters only.

They are by unanimous consensus the cancer of Somali people everywhere, and history doesn't lie.

Their shameless use of Qabiil for self-interest is evident wherever you go, and my goal is to destroy this rhetoric just as it was destroyed back home, which results in what you in this thread.

If the populace were like myself, conscious, awake and aware, I wouldn't need to waste a single sentence on this, but it's not the case as you can clearly see, the old tricks are still catching people out.

If you construe the protection of the ignoramous of my people, from the backward tribal dangerous malice filled useless rhetoric orchestrated by these minority self-interest serving bandits, as 'inferiority complex'

I will happily take that mantle with absolute pride.

I harbour no hate whatsoever, hate is for the down-trodden, bottom feeders and losers in this world.

I have nothing against P/land whatsoever, most of the tribes their are patriots and noble people, nothing against Majerteen either per say.

My Problem is with the cancerous Bermuda triangle mafioso of Mohamoud Saleeban elites/rulers and supporters only.

They are by unanimous consensus the cancer of Somali people everywhere, and history doesn't lie.

Their shameless use of Qabiil for self-interest is evident wherever you go, and my goal is to destroy this rhetoric just as it was destroyed back home, which results in what you in this thread.

If the populace were like myself, conscious, awake and aware, I wouldn't need to waste a single sentence on this, but it's not the case as you can clearly see, the old tricks are still catching people out.

If you construe the protection of the ignoramous of my people, from the backward tribal dangerous malice filled useless rhetoric orchestrated by these minority self-interest serving bandits, as 'inferiority complex'

" tribal clique movement " this clique movement started first in SL when one tribe wants to be separated from Somalia and started killing their neighbouring tribes who are against The separation.

waraabe

Your superior
" tribal clique movement " this clique movement started first in SL when one tribe wants to be separated from Somalia and started killing their neighbouring tribes who are against The separation.
Inferiority complex of the highest order. SL wanted to separate partially due to darod trying to kill them. They didn't even take revenge on you . When will you criticise darod

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
Inferiority complex of the highest order. SL wanted to separate partially due to darod trying to kill them. They didn't even take revenge on you . When will you criticise darod

:faysalwtf: How you going to blame Darood for the Kacaan bombings of the Isaaq Ictiraafland? Even better, how do you blame MJ's for it? Are Ogadens also responsible?

waraabe

Your superior
:faysalwtf: How you going to blame Darood for the Kacaan bombings of the Isaaq Ictiraafland? Even better, how do you blame MJ's for it? Are Ogadens also responsible?

Ask your cousin canuck who is bring in Isaaq even tho the guy is talking about mj

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP

The reason you hate Majerteen is because we put our own people first, and our elites work directly for their people. An MJ man, no matter how corrupt, cannot be convinced to go against the interests of his qabiil. This is what sets us apart from all other Somalis, the constant reaching and striving to gain for our qabiil. We are a clan that is above a million in population, but are as united as a small subclan. You hate us because your elites are ineffectual and do not care for their people, Alshabab control of Ceel Dheer and Xarardheere during 8 years of Abgaal rule is a good case in point. What the hell can HSM do if he cannot take back his subclan's degmos? Of what use is he to his people? Your own subclan is killing it self between Cadado and Dhusomareeb! Hawiye offer no direction and no vision to Somalia. Your house is on fire, while mine is not, and this understandably riles you up!

:hahaidiot:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP

Self appointed boqor? Can you explain to us why when boqor burhan caleemo saar there were Somali leaders (odey dhaqmiid) from every tribe not just darood referring to him as boqorka somali'eed and asking daroods to refrain from calling him boqorka darood without allowing your jealousy from clouding your judgement, there's even Isaac sultanka guud present
The same maxamud saleeban that you despise so much are the ones who restored governance back to villa Somalia & the same ones who Bought us this government that's leaving office 2012 garoowe 1 and garoowe 2. O.G are a minority in Somalia you must think this is Ethiopia can you explain to us how they would have more clout than MJ who are the biggest darood tribe within somalia's borders? Honestly are you trying to insult our intelligence are you forgetting that it was puntland Who help set up jubaland cumar cabdirashid was the main driving force behind jubaland, let me remind you that it was puntland the fended of the aggression coming from xamar. Majeerteen are more united today than ever don't be fooled by the skirmishes between maxamud saleeban & their uncles Cali saleeban their hearts are united. Your jealousy & envy is all too apparent acudu billahi Mina shadani rajiim may Allah protect us from your evil eye, I hope your eyes bleed with envy when you watch that clip of boqor burhan caleemo saar :denzelnigga:

Last edited:
The reason you hate Majerteen is because we put our own people first, and our elites work directly for their people. An MJ man, no matter how corrupt, cannot be convinced to go against the interests of his qabiil.

I do not hate Majerteen, I explained already why, Majerteen has a lot of tribes that are not even Majerteen but grouped together as confederates to boost the numbers, every conscious person knows about this.

This unity you talk about is nothing more then a myth, you have two Mohamoud Saleeban's running against each other in the race, even worse you had Faroole come out criticising Gaas in an interview I posted.

Gaas and HSM are on the same side, Faroole is allied with Sheikh Shariif camp, 4 of your high ranking officers were recently killed all across your state, militia's looted your bank twice, one in Garowe the other in Gaalkacayo, unprecedented in the whole of Somalia.

I never see any unity rhetoric come out of your elitist leaders, only shameless divisive rhetoric, your vice president has now moved to the Somaliland camp, so has Khaatumo block, the rest moved a long time before this.

Your scramble for economic scraps has made Cusman mohamoud fight a tribe that was never ever known to fight in their history, the pacifist peace loving Dashiishle for control over Bosaaso.

Don't even let me start with Ali Saleeban, Awrtuble, and lealkase mischief you been causing, I harbour no hate for you whatsoever, just fighting your poison of qabyaalad which only your group uses to stir up hate, that card no longer works in Somalia and Alhamdulilah it's contained to just forums, your just pawns right now, being used by HSM and Sheikh Shariif

The same maxamud saleeban that you despise so much are the ones who restored governance back to villa Somalia & the same ones who Bought us this government that's leaving office 2012 garoowe 1 and garoowe 2. O.G are a minority in Somalia you must think this is Ethiopia can you explain to

You talking about the 50.000 Ethiopian troops? after ICU cleaned up the city and the rest of Koonfur? you really taking pride in being gaal-raac infidels using Xabashi muscles? really?

I don't even know why I asked you that question, this treachery is in your blood, in your lineage, in your history and in every spawn you bring into this world, what a disgusting shameless people you truly are to take pride in such matters.

The whole thing started from SSDF rebellion against Barre government, it was a cascading chain reaction that resulted in the destruction of the Somali state.

You are strategically placed in a nightmarish position. The Jaws of the alligator that claims to be your God father, or the confused Hyena herds on the other side.

Things are changing in Somalia now, the Wadani Garaxajis camp are tilting towards Somalia towards the China-Turkey-Qatar development camp axis, tribal interest is dead in Somalia and good riddance for it, it was dead in Koonfur for years now,

Those winds are now starting to move North, so expect a lot of good to come soon, you just need to be patient now. Its in God's hands.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
You talking about the 50.000 Ethiopian troops? after ICU cleaned up the city and the rest of Koonfur? you really taking pride in being gaal-raac infidels using Xabashi muscles? really?

I don't even know why I asked you that question, this treachery is in your blood, in your lineage, in your history and in every spawn you bring into this world, what a disgusting shameless people you truly are to take pride in such matters.
You mean to tell me puntland didn't send their boys & sacrificed both life & money fighting the terrorists who held Mogadishu hostage & later changed their name to al shabaab? The same al shabaab Who are blowing people in Mogadishu into smithereens that you sympathise with are they Muslim? Personally Ethiopian troops are closer to Islam than the moryaan terrorists al shabaab. And you've got the audacity to speak about treachery? Treachery is the policy of harbouring al shabaab & allowing them to operate with impunity & unabated in the so called capital city of Somalia Mogadishu whereas in puntland we kill them remorselessly regardless of their tribe.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Shameless wallahi hawiye has the audacity to speak? You're the sole reason why Somalia is still in the state it's in you're holding us back just look at all your lands that al shabaab are allowed to operate with impunity & unabated? You have plundered the wealth that was intended for Somalis as a whole & you squandered it. You have bought shame to the Somali name by sending maids to Saudi Arabia while every single country in the world refused & you have the audacity to speak about treachery? Why don't you clear al shabaab from your lands oh scratch that al shabaab ain't your enemy its Ethiopia right :bell:

AceofSom

nx]\\0-9

:damn: the karbaash is relentless.

Nothing wrong with the Ethiopians fumigating a ragtag mooriyan gang.
There was nothing 'islamic' about that filthy hutu racket. Just a bunch of hagar gidir thugs wrapping themselves up in robes and headdresses e.g. Inda'ade.

Smoothie, stop with your schizophrenic rants. You're a hagar gidir, you're people are all low life mooriyans and thieves. Nobody will ever take a habar gidir serious, which is why you're never trusted with any important government positions.

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

#Puntlandfirst
VIP

The rant:chrisfreshhah: let it out

Ffs you are a HG of all people, who the f*ck do you think you are to point a finger at anyone?:draketf: You talking about stuck in the 90's while these niggas still have countless of isbaaros all over S mudug today and fight any progress in Glk. What have you contributed other then death and destruction? Name one thing you have contributed for the greater good? Walahi i will take any criticism from anyone but you people and you damn right, will always put our interest first Sxb, OG can run for speaker or whatever they want, good for them. Stop hiding behind them to take your cheap shots like you actually give a damn about them. We not kids here, come at us right ma nigga:comeon:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending