Darkest man is married!!!

I have always said this. You can hate me, you can love me for saying this but this the truth. Somalis have something I call, the Egyptian curse. 99.9% of Egyptian men are 5/10 and below. 80% of Egyptian woman however; are 7/10 and above. The same concept applies for Somali men and women. Both Somali men and Egyptian men can be charismatic, funny, intelligent and elegant but finding a Somali or an Egyptian man with symmetrical face is almost impossible. Notice I said almost not entirely impossible because there's only one handsome Somali man that I am aware of and that's me but unfortunately for the Somali race, I got fat again. I was your only hope.

I have always said this. You can hate me, you can love me for saying this but this the truth. Somalis have something I call, the Egyptian curse. 99.9% of Egyptian men are 5/10 and below. 80% of Egyptian woman however; are 7/10 and above. The same concept applies for Somali men and women. Both Somali men and Egyptian men can be charismatic, funny, intelligent and elegant but finding a Somali or an Egyptian man with symmetrical face is almost impossible. Notice I said almost not entirely impossible because there's only one handsome Somali man that I am aware of and that's me but unfortunately for the Somali race, I got fat again. I was your only hope.
Egyptians are arabs and so are the rest of the north africans to. So you are saying all arab dudes are 5/10?

Egyptians are arabs and so are the rest of the north africans to. So you are saying all arab dudes are 5/10?
Egyptians are not Arabs. They differ genetically from Arabs. Paternal wise they are more related to Somalis than the rest of North Africans and Arabs and I think everyone on this site knows that. Now don't get me wrong, the Arabs have their fair share of ugly people, I live among them and I know what I am talking about. But there are also plenty of Arabs and non Egyptian North of African men who have symmetrical faces. There even (god forgive me for saying this) madow men with symmetrical faces. But Somalis and Egyptians tend to lack those. They have the afwayen god challenging face. I think this curse is linked to what Pharaoh did tbh.

Attachments

• gettyimages-1358235286-612x612.jpg
    gettyimages-1358235286-612x612.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 53
  • ما-سبب-وفاة-الفنان-أحمد-بدير.jpg
    ما-سبب-وفاة-الفنان-أحمد-بدير.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 46
Egyptians are not Arabs. They differ genetically from Arabs. Paternal wise they are more related to Somalis than the rest of North Africans and Arabs and I think everyone on this site knows that. Now don't get me wrong, the Arabs have their fair share of ugly people, I live among them and I know what I am talking about. But there are also plenty of Arabs and non Egyptian North of African men who have symmetrical faces. There even (god forgive me for saying this) madow men with symmetrical faces. But Somalis and Egyptians tend to lack those. They have the afwayen god challenging face. I think this curse is linked to what Pharaoh did tbh.
Dude if you put a egyptian yemeni and morrocan next to eachother you wouldn see the difference

reer

VIP
Dude if you put a egyptian yemeni and morrocan next to eachother you wouldn see the difference
you tell the difference when you live in the arab world and are exposed to them. its easy to tell the difference between them. in the same way you can tell the difference between somalis sudanese habashis.

you tell the difference when you live in the arab world and are exposed to them. its easy to tell the difference between them. in the same way you can tell the difference between somalis sudanese habashis.
Sudanese are the ugliest creatures of God. I have never seen a Sudanese man or woman with a symmetrical face. I was never attracted to a single Sudanese woman. I have been attracted to madow girls before but Sudanese. Acuudbillah. There are crocodiles more beautiful than miss Sudan.

reer

VIP
Sudanese are the ugliest creatures of God. I have never seen a Sudanese man or woman with a symmetrical face. I was never attracted to a single Sudanese woman. I have been attracted to madow girls before but Sudanese. Acuudbillah. There are crocodiles more beautiful than miss Sudan.
acuudu billah. racist baa tahay Ilaahay ka baq.

You are right i live in europe and they all look the same to me. syrians-lebanese-iraqis-palestinians-yemeni-morrocans-egyptians they all have the same face. Only sudanese look different because they are black

Moroccans look different from Egyptians and Yemen people, most Egyptians look Mediterranean and have lighter features while yemeni people look more like northern Indians and Pakistanis. Moroccans have a distinct look that differentiates them from these groups, the Moroccans you probably saw have a heavy arab influence in them

Trending