Darkest man is married!!!

bro u get 0 girls just say it, us average guys can easily get a 9/10, the standards for men are so low nowadays its easy for us, only losers are complaining
9/10 haha. That’s magazine cover/supermodel/A-List talk. Quit the baloney Saxib. Again why am I surprised on the internet, dudes wanna cosplay. You should be ashamed of yourself

No, i qashin cuz tbh i hate people like you. people that jump at any chance of insulting somalis that wear Arab attire. I truly don't understand why. Somalis have been interacting with them for such a long time, it's just natural that we take some influence from them
What influences are Arabs taking from us ? Lmao.

For one, we are a lot closer to arabs location wise. In my immediate family alone, two people went to arab countries. All am saying is that this whole thing isn't really that deep. Its just that the arabs influenced us, and that is OK.
It is embrassing and shameless why would you wear someone elses traditional clothing and how would you feel if a shisheeye was wearing and claiming Somali man traditional clothing.

It is embrassing and shameless why would you wear someone elses traditional clothing and how would you feel if a shisheeye was wearing and claiming Somali man traditional clothing.
1694934915186.png

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
For one, we are a lot closer to arabs location wise. In my immediate family alone, two people went to arab countries. All am saying is that this whole thing isn't really that deep. Its just that the arabs influenced us, and that is OK.

That shit is not OK, wear your own traditional clothing instead of cosplaying as MBS

Jeez leave the man alone he’s cute & funny which is smt hard to find in this day & age.

I’m happy for him and the girl he married must be amazing too mashallah πŸ₯°
It's funny some girls like a guy who can make them laugh and some find a funny guy like an untractive clown.

Why are Somali men the only ones who make fun of their traditional clothes?
Is that not weird?
The examples of the Greek stuff you showed looked so tacky and those guys where probably cosplaying for Halloween. No one dresses like that for there weddings. Plus quality of the materials and the way people put it on in the past is kind of lost.

Our attire you want us to wear is basically hajj attire. No one want to realistically pop up for there wedding as if there about to do hajj
I don't mind wearing this but this sort of attire looks appropriate if I was hunting or chilling in the somali wilderness. None of us are afraid or hate somali culture it's just that you think most guys would be willing to wear things that aren't formal as if they where formal attire. Cadaan people don't wear combat gear to there wedding with guns strapped to them they wear suits. We don't have actual formal wear so many guys just resort to suits or the arab stuff. I think both are cringe personal but I see why.

Would you ever advocate for xalimos to wear this to there weddings because it's basically the same thing. Xalimos leveled up there stuff from this but left us faraxs behind

1694945794211.png

I don't think people should be complaining until they can bring the alternative back I'm fashion otherwise this simply all falls on dead ears and people will carry on wearing suits or arab clothing

The examples of the Greek stuff you showed looked so tacky and those guys where probably cosplaying for Halloween

I don't mind wearing this but this sort of attire looks appropriate if I was hunting or chilling in the somali wilderness. None of us are afraid or hate somali culture it's just that you think most guys would be willing to wear things that aren't formal as if they where formal attire. Cadaan people don't wear combat gear to there wedding with guns strapped to them they wear suits. We don't have actual formal wear so many guys just resort to suits or the arab stuff. I think both are cringe personal but I see why.

Would you ever advocate for xalimos to wear this to there weddings because it's basically the same thing. Xalimos leveled up there stuff from this but left us faraxs behind

View attachment 294091

I don't think people should be complaining until they can bring the alternative back I'm fashion otherwise this simply all falls on dead ears and people will carry on wearing suits or arab clothing

YES

Somalis are a warrior race, what's wrong with wearing warrior clothes to weddings?

As for your other question:

Somali women still wear traditional Somali clothes at weddings! I do recommend it.

1694946230749.png

1694946257925.png

BHqT-kACEAAz5HP.jpg

YES

Somali women wear this at weddings!

View attachment 294092

View attachment 294093
Read my comment again I edited it. That stuff the women wear is modernised and stitched our stuff is just hajj attire. What even is that thing he has slung over his shoulder. The outfit is so simple yet so randomly complicated how exactly would one wear that and pull it off like the pic. The Greeks actually wrote down how they would wear it in there style but what is our way of wearing it?

Read my comment again I edited it. That stuff is modernised and stitched our stuff is just hajj attire. What even is that thing he has slung over his shoulder. The outfit is so simple yet so randomly complicated how exactly would one wear that and pull it off like the pic

Exactly what is stopping a Somali man from going to a tailor and getting it modernised? Nothing. But they have time and energy to get an expensive suit fitted, or they wear oversized Arab clothes, that don't even suit them.

Look at how Tutsi men, who have similar style to us, have modernised it.

This is a simple way to do it:

Nice dress shirt, cuff-links, traditional white macawiis and a nice shawl.
Simple, elegant, traditional.

1694946576218.png

Trending