Dark skinned Somali women.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Dear sisters you're beautiful, courageous. In a world where you're constantly disrespected and disregarded by ignorant bums, you must always keep your head high. Know that you're a Queen. You're superior when the sun even loves you and is good to you. Your melanin is richer than diamonds.

You're loved and respected.

Dear sisters you're beautiful, courageous. In a world where you're constantly disrespected and disregarded by ignorant bums, you must always keep your head high. Know that you're a Queen. You're superior when the sun even loves you and is good to you. Your melanin is richer than diamonds.

You're loved and respected.

Exactly they are beautiful!!!

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Not many around these days but shoutout to the real ones who never listened to them sick people and bleached themselves.:salute:

Kkkk just clocked who OP is:russ:I always thought you were one of those fair skin Somalis who tell the dark skin girls “Naa maxa la madoow tahey” “Orod is cadee nin naag madow ma fiiriyo”:francis:

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Not many around these days but shoutout to the real ones who never listened to them sick people and bleached themselves.:salute:

Kkkk just clocked who OP is:russ:I always thought you were one of those fair skin Somalis who tell the dark skin girls “Naa maxa la madoow tahey” “Orod is cadee nin naag madow ma fiiriyo”:francis:
Do you think she's dark skinned?!lol

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit

LOL.

I would never make fun of dark skinned sisters, that's just so stupid. I'm their ally.

Kkkk just clocked who OP is:russ:I always thought you were one of those fair skin Somalis who tell the dark skin girls “Naa maxa la madoow tahey” “Orod is cadee nin naag madow ma fiiriyo:francis:

Lool..

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Until a female in here admits she's dark skinned, i refuse to acknowledge the fake love OP and others are showing them :kanyeshrug: